Cinegrid thread?

Cinegrid thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4610244/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only autists care about this

Where do you think you are?

I'll post a handful I made.

Pretty pictures? I guess everybody's autistic.

Only autists enter a thread that they think is autistic only to state the obvious

these are the worst cinegrids i've ever seen

Post some OC then you monumental faggot

i agree that are truly awful holy shit what are you guys doing how did you watch those movies and think those were good shots you do understand the point isn't to just randomly pick shots at time intervals right

shut up

is there a simple program you use to pop these together?

Alright genius, climb down off of your pedestal and whip up a cinegrid of your own. Show us how its done.

There must be a billion entries on IMDb for "The Other Side" how do I find this? Is it a documentary?

Paint is a simple program

damn, i remember this being hitchcock's most visually striking film, but theres nothing special or interesting about those images
memory is a bitch

I like how one of these is of scully's computer which is a shot that's in every fucking third episode
PS I spent more than 12 hours watching x files yesterday and the only episode that put me at a bigger risk of falling asleep was the eurisko one

Photoshop's pretty damned user-friendly to be completely honest.
Just resize all the screenshots to the same resolution and snap 'em together. If you're really lazy, just resize the background after you're done.

>hitchcock

dont be a retard
imdb.com/title/tt4610244/

Actually no it's only in the most important episodes which is definitely not "every fucking third episode."

Cinegrids are a terrible look into cinematography. You can make the goddamned Pest look good with the right screens.
It's not your memory fucking with you. Paths of Glory is visually striking.

It is labeled as a documentary. But there are some elements that are scripted, mostly being the dude it follows for half of it. Granted the dude lives a similar life and the people he meets are real as well. Really worth a watch.

my bad

this looks good. haven't had the chance to see it, but in case i like it, what are similar movies to ti

ghost dog

Step back everyone, posting true kino.

>dont be a retard

Solid advice, I'll give it a try.

Do we have any for evangelion?

This is the only animu I have. A reward for those sweet, sweet trips.

>Harmonica: I saw three of these dusters a short time ago. They were waiting for a train. Inside the dusters there were three men.

>Cheyenne: So?

>Harmonica: Inside the men there were three bullets.

X-Files was so far anhead of its time

>tfw no Lynch X-Files

Denise from Twin Peaks is clearly Mulder undercover on an X-Files case. Its canon to me.

Twin Peaks is Lynch X-Files.

Is this any good?

If you like foreign art films

That middle shot is very reminiscent of the clock shot from TXF S10E16.

Also the clocks in Twin Peaks say 2:53 which means completion because they add up to 10. In The X-Files, the clock says 7:21 which is the invert of 2:53 and still adds up to 10.

What did they mean by this?

Means you might be autistic

hausu

gits

thx 1138

love this movie

>special edition

dreamworks: oh how the mighty have fallen

I love this movie. One of the best I've ever seen desu

No hambubger
BYE

OC 1/5

OC 2/5

OC 3/5

OC 4/5

OC 5/5

ok this time with an image

You had me till this. I get it that The Fall is pretty, but it's so terrible in every other aspect it kind of unbelievable.

Ikr, remember when Dreamworks made you wonder? Feelsbadman

Possibly the greatest animated movie of all time. One of those ones that tells a story better than a no limits live action one could have.

What I love about animation is there's fewer limitations to the characters expressions

Thanks for this. The Expanse has had some decent shots that have gone unnoticed.

any recs like it? i loved it so much i read the book

yes, you should watch in the mood for love first since it's a sequel, but the story is unrelated, only has the same main character. it is the absolute best movie i've ever seen, i watch it almost every time i go in to give a platelet donation.

the interviews with the directory are really interesting. he lives in these communities, knows these people, has earned their trust. the rough script is based on what these people want to show of their lives. for instance, there is a sex scene in that movie but it's between the "main character" and his actual girlfriend who wanted to do a scene because they thought liked the idea, the directory didn't go to that shoot because he didn't want to film people he knew having sex. it might sound weird but it's really good, having lived in the south with friends who lived in these piss poor communities it is unbelievable to see them represented in an honest way, filmed better than all the films i've seen this year.

flawless

Bluray release when?
WHEN DREAMWORKS?!

it's not 100% either way. the reason the pest looks good is because nig nogs have no idea how to look at a b&w photo, so if you make a bunch of high contrast shots b&w people will think they're artistic. you can't easily make cinegrids out of movies with consistently poor lighting and composition though.

i mean compare in we have a movie with great composition and subject matter, the person who made this did a pretty good job picking frames

in the person did not as good a job, but even so the movie is still so good that the grid looks nice. the shots aren't interesting in the sense that they grab your attention, but they make me want to watch this movie

is bad because the movie has good overall cinematography but bad composition, and the person picking the shots thinks that tense moments translate to good images, which is only true in retrospect

wish i could help. been looking for others like it myself

amazing how dated this looks now

did this get better production value after season one

like the band?

This movie has a lot of phenomenal imagery, just caught on TCM the other day. All the water/underwater stuff looked incredible and the lighting too.

[harmonica music playing in the distance]