Nice to see that Mockingbird is considered a villain after #8 of her solo

Nice to see that Mockingbird is considered a villain after #8 of her solo.

So all this time, we just read a feminist villain who always think high of herself

Geez user, the book already got cancelled. Don't rub it in.

Did Spider-Woman finally shack up with Captain Marvel & kick Porcupine out?

Makes sense.

>Nice to see that Mockingbird is considered a villain after #8 of her solo.
what did she do to be considered one?

Also I hate how Marvel treats their old villains.
These characters deserve more respect.

As if feminism is not a form of villainy on its own?

> That day where she handled a girl that could shoot magic soup bubbles and let the girl kill 4 innocent guys only to complain that people can't talk about the female period

Cheated on her husband with a villain then murdered the villain to hide her affair.

Is there anything more misandric in Marvel than that Mockingbird run?

I'm really hoping this eventually goes full-retard and Bobbi commits absurd Nemesis-level shenanigans.

That was without a doubt one of the worst retcons ever.
If they didn't want to deal with the whole Phantom Rider rape thing, they simply should have ignored it. By revealing that she actually cheated willingly and left the Phantom Rider to die for no justifiable reason, they've only made things much much worse.
It doesn't even make sense, we clearly saw her drugged out of her mind in the WCA story.

>Thisismyfeministagenda.jpg

Bobbi went full retard in Power Man & Iron Fist already

Nice to see those Sup Forumsmblr retards have finally shut their hairy mouths up

How soon do you think they will go into their tard rage?

>omg DELET THIS MOOODS

Especially since it makes it hard for them to be remade into a threat later on.

I have a suspicion that it was supposed to be Songbird but the artist got confused. I mean Diamondback is in the background.

I have a suspicion that this is nothing more than a fun little cameo done by the artist.

I remember hearing that Cain was pissed because she thought that issue was making fun of Bobbi when it was actually just characterizing her based on the solo. Can anyone confirm this?

>can anyone confirm this.
No because that never happened.

No, she bitched because of the cover.

What, the cover of Luke Cage and Iron Fist? Why?

>giving Paste Pot Pete any respect
>actually thinking Paste Pot Pete could ever be a real threat later on

It's a pretty head scratching one.

Because the artist used an "upskirt angle" on Carol

Cause it was an ugly cover.

Was cucking Hawkeye really that big a crime?

Killing the Phantom Rider to cover up her unfaithfulness is a crime.

Interesting twist tho.

This cover?

What does Tumblr think about Mockingbirds retcon though? I suspect they don't know because Sup Forums didn't that big a bitchfit about it

Porcupine has the Bar with no Name hidden in his apartment?

The art itself is terrible but how can you whine about upskirt shots when the character isn't even wearing a skirt?

Is the person pissed about it saying the viewpoint is trying to ogle Carol's covered vagina?

Wait a second, is that Diamondback in the background? Has she officially gone villain too, after the events on Captain Falcon America?

People on Tumblr were the ones making most of the noise.

>Sup Forums didn't make that much of bitchfit

Is today literally your first day here?

sauce or link plz

Paste Pot Pete defeated Silver Surfer in Super Hero Squad, that's pretty impressive.

It beats her being a stripper because she wore the Wrong Kind Of Costume in the 70s.

Seriously what the fuck Spencer.

Trapster's great when you have him be the guy who can trap anything.

Easy way to make big money and stay in shape while working nights if you're a pretty woman.

It's like being a superhero, only with tips and no one punching you and Marvel citizens actually appreciate you.

If you take away the drugging and rape is he even a villain anymore? It's been a long time since I've read WCA, but as far as I can remember he didn't go bad until kidnapping Bobbi. So she cheated on her husband with a hero and then murdered the hero and claimed he was a villain to hide her affair.

considering that i've only seen 2-3 threads about this compared to the "TAMPONS!" and "ALL THESE HEROES HAVE Y CHROMOSOMES" which got bitched about for months

Sup Forums has bitched almost nonstop since the issue came out.

bird bump

The difference is that it was the comic side of Sup Forums bitching about the Phantom Rider retcon while it was the Sup Forums shitposter side of Sup Forums that was getting triggered about TAMPONS! in their constant need to be offended by things.

Because the latter side drowns out the former, obviously it'll seem insignificant in comparison, but there was still plenty of bitching from the small handful of people around here that actually read comics.