I think I can understand why Danny would be interested in Misty, but why would Misty be interested in Danny?

I think I can understand why Danny would be interested in Misty, but why would Misty be interested in Danny?

Helps her get her "groove" back?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VrOIhyx6GfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a strangely zen white boy with no racial hang ups, who is also super fit, handsome and obscenely wealthy.

I can imagine they as a couple might get negative reactions from passersby.

Rich
Great Shape
Fun Guy
Kung-Fu Fro

I can imagine Misty being really suspicious of him, at the beginning.

I do not know why Netflix Iron fist is attracted to Netflix Misty Knight. She just is not attractive as her comic-book equivalent.

ARE. YOU. INSANE.

she's ugly man

If she's "ugly", WTF is beautiful to you man?

>Your equivalent of a "Dog", is probably average.

People on Twitter are saying the same thing about Danny.

Go whote, done right

To be fair, hardly any actor is as attractive as their comic-book equivalent, and that goes double for females. Guys can get in shape but no amount of exercise will turn Gal Gadot into a proper Wonder Woman, you know?

But I do agree with you, Misty Knight's actress isn't very attractive to me either. Probably because of her face. At least she isn't anywhere near as hideous as Zoe Saldana's Gamora.

Zoe ain't that bad. Gadot could have put on more muscle, but 1) she's a model and 2) Hollywood.

>I can understand why Danny would be interested in Misty
Can you really?

Now to mention she's an absolute slut, unlike modern Misty.

Pic related - will never happen on netflix.

General reminder:Tyrone King is Master Khan, so the consent is dubious at best.

>modern Misty
You mean Sam's cock sleeve? The one that's ok with him fucking Whor on the side?

His hand obviously

why do people like this slut again?

>Mixed-race girl

Maybe for their daughter, but not for Misty. Ex-Hollyoaks, GOT star is gorg, though.

There's something wrong with her face

misty?

lmao who the fuck names someone after a pokemon character

He is pretty damn handsome in an exotic way. Could be seen as a fetish first and then as real romantic feelings afterwards.

Short for Mercedes, and she's been around since the 70's.

He's so twinky and she's so thick...

>Another user said that makes it hotter, and I might have to agree.

She looks OK, to me.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VrOIhyx6GfQ

kys

>Exotic

It's rare that white boys are ever called "exotic". Is it the "raised in an East-Asuan culture" that does it?

Reminder that that was never Priest's intention when he wrote it. That was a retcon...from Byrne, I think? I forget.

Another reason why Priest's run is the worst. Why did he do that?!

Man, just you wait Shea Butter Twitter gets a hold of Danisty.

>Olitz eat your heart out.

Technically that particular retcon was Stern's idea. He was going to use that to bring Danny back for his Avengers run (which he OK'd with Priest).
Even Priest ended up revealing that King wasn't exactly human in the last issue, when he tanked a bike exploding under him with nothing more than a "darn, I liked that bike."

As for why Priest did the cheating angle, in the 80's it was fairly customary for books to be made darker, at least in Marvel. In fact, the last two major writers on the book, Mary Jo Duffy and Kurt Busiek, ended up taken off because they kept the series too light.

Oh man, I hope this never happens in the show. It would obviously be so mishandled and cringey.

>Overweight, balding white man with a southern accent and some variation of a Make America Great Again cap calls them out in the middle of a bustling day in NEW FUCKING YORK to berate their miscegenation

I can't wait.

I can see them doing something subtle, like she's with him in his penthouse/apartment and one of his social equal is about to hand her his coat, because they assume she's the help. Obviously Danny doesn't cultural fit, but he does /look/ the part. She's feel uncomfortable, and he's learn the reason why.

Heckling on the street could be cringy, they'd probably both just get the side-eye.

I was thinking more of the type of "Wow, he doesn't even have to try anymore, you just give it to the white man for free".

Love Jo Duffy's run.

To be fair:
Long Island is just a stones throw away.

Yeah I said it. Fuck you Long Island.

What's wrong with Long Island?

There could always be a homage to it, when they get really close.

So just like when amerifats do it in real life?

Do you guys realize you're the only culture in the first world that still has hangups about this?

I can't get over how shit the casting is for Iron Fist. He looks terrible for the role.

she looks ok, she's just not what you'd picture when you say 10/10 black exotic chick. she's an 8 at best, but marvel doesn't care a lot about the aspect of their actors playing their characters so it's really nothing to argue about or be bothered about

I've noticed BM/WF and WM/BW are always the interracial configuration that people always have the most to say about. Probably stems from slavery.

I wonder what people are gonna say when BOTH Luke/Jessica and Danny/Misty are canonised in the MCU.

No fuck you, Long Island is fantastic

>10/10 black exotic chick
>Exotic
>Misty

What the fuck?

there's no black women in kun l'un

as in black, but whatever. you get the idea she's a 10/10, unlike the actress who plays her who is an arguably milf, just not 10/10

Any black woman may be "exotic" to that user.

>Danny is a Twink
>Misty looks like a MILF

She's gonna devour him alive.

Can't wait.

Is it because he's a Twink?

4/10
What is wrong with you?

that and his hair/ facial hair is wack.

Are you havin' a laugh? She might not be a 10/-0, but she certainly not a 4/10.

*10/10

misty is a slut and danny is 2pure4her

As Another user said:

>Danny needs an experienced woman to make him into a man.

And, she's single.

Much of the flak she would get would be from the black community.

Yep, accusations of being a "Bed Wench", despite being his main chick and ONLY chick, not side chick.

That's what I was referring to.

This. The people who give black women the most shit for being with a white guy are othet black women. I live in the south and worked at a high school. It was kind of funny watching the girls chimp out and then the black guys and white guys are just hanging back being chill.

There's this thing where people think white men are more likely to date/marry natural haired black women. I don't know if that's true, but I did think about Danny/Misty and pondered. Heh.

/giggled.

I think we'll honestly get more of the black person from the street with a rich white person contrast with Danny/Misty, than Danny/Luke. Ya know, considering Luke's not even from Harlem, anymore.

Heck, Luke would get flack to for having a white billionaire as a BFF. Misty's could be worse, though.

Danny may be too pure for anyone, at the moment. Give it time to build.

Why does Misty have both arms in this?