Why didn't Donald speak up? Why did he stay silent?

Why didn't Donald speak up? Why did he stay silent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wBXfOxL5Sm0
youtube.com/watch?v=kBJDz4ylQO0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a rich white man said nigger 50 years ago

Because this thread is shit

>18 years old
>"niggers" in 1963, as if it's a big deal
they are running out of ammo

>be young kid
>dad bigger,smarter,richer,more knowledge
>dad drops n-bomb
>Trump speaks up and ruins a deal then his father would have punished him
>why should trump be punished for his father actions

Man the media is crap lmao, grasping at the straws for anything.

Father knows best.

Anyone with any sense wouldn't rent to a person of that sort.

Have you seen what they do to property?

>inb4 nogs demand reparations n sheeeit

because his dad beat him as a child. We should celebrate this brave man and his overcoming child abuse from his father. DONALD IS THE VICTIM HERE!

Niggers who could afford to rent at Trump tower aren't niggers.

>At drive through with dad
>He orders our food
>Lady says anything else I can do for you
>Yeah...Dont let any niggers touch my food
>Lady busts out laughing dont worry none work here and laughs some more

Was hilarious.

wtf I hate all of Trumps plans and ideas now!

I think the real question is how much more Obvious pathetic desperation is Hilary gonna thrash out before she gets stomped in the debates and eventually the election?

>implying all niggers are black and all blacks are niggers
>2016
ISHYGDDT

That said I'm about to become a landlord but I'm only going to rent to military.

>According to retired employee.

Because it should be everybody's right to have racial prejudices. It's totally to see only positive racial attributes but to dismiss negative ones because of political correctness. Believing all races are equal is an obvious misjudgement.

>Rappers aren't niggers

What did he mean by this?

How do you reject angrily?

>18 year old 6'0 trayvon is a toddler but 18 yr old trump should know better!
sjw logic

meanwhile hillary said blacks were superpreadators in the 90's

Donald is a moderate caucasian and his dad is an extremist. Donald is a religion of peace.

i guarantee every 70 year old white persons father said nigger at least once in their life

He was probably 17 back then. Who is going to speak against their father at that age?

someone said nigger in 1963?

Holy shit this is a travesty, civil war now.

In 1963 it was ok to say nigger. This discussion is totally out of place and time.

shit my dad still does and I'm not even white kek.

Post the pic of Hillary in blackface with bill dressed as a redneck

>1963
>1963

Holy shit youre retarded

I'm about to buy my second home. I don't intend to rent to niggers either.

Retired employee says it happens = automatically true. Kikemedia at it again

>speaking up against your father
That's disrespectful Jamal, though i don't think you know what it's like

trump senior fucking rules. more I hear the more I like. wish he was running, even if he's dead.

Naggers? Well I wouldn't rent out to people who complain all the time either.

>"I heard that someone heard that your father said a bad word 50 years ago when it was far more prevalent, therefore you have no right to be president"

GRASP
AT
STRAWS

I wouldn't mind as long as it was valid. Better than they don't complain about a problem and over time it gets much worse, like a leaky roof/pipe or mold or something.

>implying even well behaved niggers are somehow ok

This meme needs to die. We hold the bar so low for blacks that as long as they have a shitty job and don't commit crime, we assume they're productive members of society. Wrong. Even the top 10% that out perform their counterparts are bad for communities. They're selfish, have no sense of community or philanthropy, neglect their living spaces, and don't contribute to social cohesion which is ripping this country apart.

You can take 10 blacks with good paying jobs who live in decent neighborhoods. They will be just as ignorant, disruptive, and more selfish than your average white trailer trash living in the sticks. They cannot be reasoned with. You can have them, and keep tinkering with your experiment to lift up the black community while they kick and scream. But I'll have no part of it, I don't care how nice or seemingly well mannered one is. I won't trust them. And I won't live anywhere near them and I'll advocate other people in my position do thr same.

I wouldn't rent to niggers either.

Luckily nowadays you can get them kicked out for being bad tenants and keep the black people instead.

>telling lies to strangers on the internet
Sad!

Masonic handshake?

>Replying to posts you think are lies

Even sadder! No class!

Why are Albanians always so fucking based?

>this shitposting
Low energy/10

Trump's father was a wealthy SCOTTISH businessman, of course he was took the Scottish Rites. You'd have to be an idiot if you believe otherwise.

>reaching all the way to a comment by his father 60 years ago
Please liberals, this is getting embarrassing.

>Replying to shit posts

Havent seen this low of energy levels since crooked Hillary. SAD!

i bet you can't see past your stomach to your toes in the shower, stormpussy

You still get more white children if you breed white with white.

You don't get white children if you bring in niggers and treat them as equals.

Do your children a favor. Make them white! (They will love you for doing so.)

as if an 18 year old in 1963 is going admonish his own father for being racist

I bet my left nut that this never happened and the media is just jumping on the latest unfounded rumor.

Who wants to live with niggers? Even niggers would choose an all-white neighborhood if they could afford it.

Liberal mindset: when you cannot refute or counter argue points made by opposition, hurl shallow insults to detract from original topic.

You've been spending too much time around niggers, this isn't a rap battle. You're not wooing a crowd. Civilized people discuss issues at hand. Get out of the city user.

> bringing up stories about a man thats dead and cant defend himself to attack his son's presidential run

fucking left pigs will go that low

>hide thread

They are really grasping at straws, aren't they?

I wouldn't rent to niggers either.

Day of the rope soon chink

>17 years old.
>Trusting your father's best instincts.
Yeah, nobody's EVER been guilty of that shit.

But I'm with you, OP. We're all truly the same underneath.

Because he is humble like that, let the head of the family run run the business.

Because he was distracted by Hillary sucking his cock. She was doing a good job.

I hear a gay man once asked Trump for head in a New York alley way and Trump refused!

IS TRUMP A HOMOPHOBE?!

Hol up.
youtube.com/watch?v=wBXfOxL5Sm0

Fuck off chris rock.

Trump dindu nuffin here is the original video from the meeting

youtube.com/watch?v=kBJDz4ylQO0

the OP topic isn't your mixed blood rage fantasy about black people being untrustworthy when you can't even tell who is or isn't black over the interweb.

typical racist fagget logic: i can be offensive but dont offend me because it's bad. you're more like a liberal than you are even aware of pussy boy. trump winning will be a good thing btw, he supports black people and admits himself that blacks have been treated unjustly and deserve better.

Aren't a lot of black people with money flocking to Atlanta and DC though? Both areas are seen as "black mecca's"

>overcoming child abuse
Trump didn't raise his children because he wanted to break the cycle of child abuse.

Koichi really shitposts?

Because you don't question your father you impudent nigger

>according to person who was paid by the media

trumps dad looks much cooler than trump, why couldnt he run

Because he's right. Why would you rent to someone who's not going to reliably pay rent?

For fucks sake, just look at the subprime mortgage crisis. That happened precisely because banks were dishing out loans to people who shouldn't have been eligible (read: niggers)

CTR, you guys worried about the newly released emails?

How come his dad's hair didn't turn orange?

>53years ago

because niggers deserve death you libcuck.

His mom is a Scot. Pure Aryan unlike the Germans.

I hear people say nigger all the time.

Wow wtf why didn't literally Hitler stop literally Hitler sr.?

black people are niggers you retard.

Best thing about Hillary not getting elected is that this will be her last chance with her health. After 4 years she'll be in so bad condition that they're going to have to hire her a private nurse to check her situation every now and then. That household can't take care of itself even with all the money they have.

Its a good thing that Trump doesnt rent to neo nazi's those guys are crazy

> AyYo we here for the apartment and to set up criminal networks to fight "the man" via terrorism, ya dig?

> ... I don't rent to niggers.

He was 17 years old during this turbulent time
- maybe if Barrack Obama wasn't being a spoiled weed smoking brat son of a entitled Kenyan politician that married his comfort woman - he would have actually been around some form of genuine interaction.

White people are rednecks you retard

cant get much more cucked than this

>"nigger" in 1963 is supposed to be a big deal

Hill Shill's are getting desperate.

i would also side with my dad if he said nigger

nice

Interestingly, by my calculations this is only 4% more likely to be fake than real.

North Korea, ISIS, and now Trump. Hyperbole isn't even possible in MSM anymore.

cuck

Maybe but this shot seems to have helped establish the mans character.
More and more stories are coming out like this.
Trump is going to have a hard time holding on to his dozens of black supporters

>Trump was standing next to someone who said something bad, what a monster

>No proof it even happened

They've been out of ammo for months, that's the only reason you're hearing about this.

>a retired employee said
checkmate drumpftcuck

you suck too much nigger dicks, faggot

You don't contradict your dad in public, even if he's making an ass out of himself.

Donald is an old soul. He looks older there than I ever will.