X-Files General: underrated episodes edition

What are some episodes that people either ignore or hate but you love?
One of mine is Millennium. I can see how it is disappointing if you're expecting some finale for Millennium, but to me it was like having Mulder, Scully and Frank Black in an 80s Italian zombie film (with a plot that makes some sense). I just love that episode.

the kinoest

I defend your right of liking that episode but I do not agree with your actions.

Is the Young at Heart autist the only one around?

RIP this thread I guess then

En ami is kino

pure kino

>tfw no new TXF game

>be so based the creators let you write your own episode where the sexy female lead not only spends the entire episode with you but spends multiple scenes parading around in her bra and a slinky evening gown

I think about this a lot.

I was reading some BTS stuff for the ep and apparently william b davis wanted to do a scene where he taught scully to water ski.that would've been hilarious.

Paper Hearts is great, but that has a lot to do with Tom Noonan. Love that guy.

This episode is kinda funny but just not good, I liked the other Gibson episode better. Seasons 6 & 7 were pretty messy though, only redeemed by 9 in hindsight.
Season 8 is underrated as a whole. It could've been a true rebirth of the show if it wasn't for the retarded decisions on season 9. Mostly, making Doggett work with a shit character like Reyes, and forcing some bullshit romance when they had absolutely no chemistry at all and I'd even say it was against character for Doggett. The retarded super-soldiers plot didn't help one bit either. They just should've made it about Doggett's son, and link him to a new conspiracy plot.

I don't think it's underrated though. It's held in high regards by pretty much everybody.

Well, fuck me then. My unpopular opinion is that seasons 8 and 9 are better than 6 and 7.

>tfw robert patrick wants to come back but its probably too late to include him in S11

I absolutely agree on season 8 but not on season 9. That was a fucking trainwreck, from the opening credits to that shit finale.

Although season 9 had John Doe, which is better than any episode on seasons 6 & 7, and Audrey Pauley was pretty good despite Reyes.
Manners was the best X-Files director, without a doubt.

>watching f emasculata for the first while being a teenager going through a bad case of acne

Yeah, such a shame they brought back Reyes but continue to shit on Doggett who was the best recurring character introduced after X/Krycek on season 2 (if we don't count /ourguy/ Pendrell).

I kinda like the new somewhat sympathetic villain version of reyes though,even if most don't.

I wonder if they'll explain why she and dogget are no longer partners this season.

Goddammit, they're even bringing back those shit new agents from season 10 and no Doggett.
Fuck you Chris Carter. Still gonna watch it 'cause of the Morgans and Wong though. They did fine on the revival.

I hope they acknowledge him, at least.