No happenings in over three weeks

Has Qek abandoned us, Sup Forums?

After an explosive september that wouldn't stop giving, we have the most boring August in forever.

We need a happening to scare people into voting Trump. This is a matter of life or death.

If things keep like the polls are showing, Trump will be defeated with margin.

he's recharging for the debates

>After an explosive september that wouldn't stop giving
Are you from the future?

Kek is undergoing a period of nofap

This.
The biggest fucking happening is probably going to happen just before the elections, which will plunge trump into the white house. Kek wills it.

>no happenings
>satellite explodes 3 days ago

>Brazilan flag

August is notoriously boring. The nignogs are busy chasing girls in miniskirts around music festivals. When autumn comes and it gets cold and dark again, the muslim world will want to keep warm again.

And KEK will guide them in their task.

not a happening.

Sup Forums even tried to put on their conspiracy hats to make it sound interesting.

maybe you just don't know what a true happening looks like on this board.

Milwuake was August 13, we had something. Just wait for Monday (Labor Day) for a spike of Chicago shootings, or wait till end of September for debate memes.

what are you talking about you faggot?september comes after august

philipines just got hit with a truck packed with explosives for killing drug dealers. like yesterday. dozens injured and dead

and the pope went full on faggot.the guy who runs the catholic church is a FGT. faggotry is a mortal sin

this is all within 48 hours.

Trump humiliated an entire nation.
That's not enough of a happening?

I think you are speaking blasphemy toward the Lord of Chaos and his avatar, the Chaos Candidate himself, Donald John trump.

You need to repent for your transgressions.

Kek sees all but waits.

Soon

Lol except I remember faggots at the end of winter promising that more happenings were coming when it warmed up in the summer.

I meant, July.

These happennings are meaningless.

I'm talking about muslim running over 80 people with a truck in France types of happenings.

Those that, you know, actually make people legitimately question the value of political correctness.

Polls are not looking good. Trump needs a happening like this to boost them up.

We actually had a nice winter here in Europe and the early Summer months have been fruitful as well. There have been countless mini happenings to the point people already got desensitized. The censoring is going strong as well.

To elaborate a bit more: I am a young dude and have a decent social network. Of all the girls I know, that regularly go out/on parties, every single one had a "refugee experience".

It's just that this doesn't get released to the public anymore.

Finally, last year when it got cold we got Paris, and when it warmed up we had Belgium.
I'm pretty sure we will have a happening soon. There is this kind of tension in everyday life, stock markets etc etc.

If repeating numbers OP kills himself kek wills it

Can't you crazy assholes who won't go anywhere in life anyway just wear a turban and start attacking people screaming Allahu Akbar?

This will put Trump in the White House. You'll go to jail for a few years but if you prove them you're a good muslim, you might get a reduction.

I see now...

I asked cleverbot.

Holy shit.

I'm actually God.

Well there you go.

Who's Qek? I only know Kek and he's still around.

More Shillary emails have come out.
Guess that doesn't count though.
Repeating digits and we get a happening this Monday.

Digits confirm biggest happening since 9/11 before the end of the month.

>too dumb to comprehend how months work
viral marketers are getting worse and worse around here...

Either that or Hillary has an undeniable meltdown live onstage. Too bad people watching the NFL wont see it.

Ugh, why couldnt you have said, "peruvians and BRs will no longer have internet access"