Sup Forums is proof that multiculturalism works

>Sup Forums is proof that multiculturalism works

Refute this

> Sup Forums
> works

Sup Forums isn't a society comparable to real life. Nor is it a society I would want to live in.

> Positive statement
> No proof
> "Refute this"

Please go

WE.

Sup Forums is proof that white people can get along

Just like America

It is proof because we are allowed to shit on and harass each other for our respective retarded behaviors/views.

But in the west you can't do that irl anymore because (((someone))) decided that everything white is bad and everything non white is good and to say otherwise makes you worse than Hitler.

Yea because Sup Forums isn't completely voluntary and doesn't appeal to people who consider themselves "contrarians".

Great input Ramses

>multiculturalism works
kinda like pre 1960s america multiculturalism - all white multiculturalism, with no welfare
t. hwhyte man

>egypt

Because its online, can you imagine how shit it would be if everyone who came to Sup Forums would be in some stadium instead?

>awkward nerds everywhere
>random niggers and shitskins
>confused normies who stand out like a sore thumb
>me and other femanons getting essentially swarmed the moment we show up

Provide Eesti tits. It is for science, I swear.

/pol isn't multiculturalism, Sup Forums is assimilation

you have stupid views or show that you're a newfag who can't fit in, you get called a faggot, nobody knows or cares about your "special identities" unless you claim them or have an unfortunate meme flag

You know the drill little Finn.

We are keeping multiple cultures seperate in their own countries.

if you have a penis you're not a female

>Not wanting to live in Sup Forumsand

The fuck...?

fuck off. I hate 50% of poll to the guts. Literrally i would gut them

I sure as fuck wouldn't want to have any of you as my neighbors.

relax abdul

FEET
E
E
T

>not wanting to live in a country filled with americans

Gee, I wonder.

I'm fine with talking to an Egyptian under anonymity through the internet. However I wouldn't want to live next to one.

>Someone shares his opinion
>"KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT NIGGER SCUM"

It works perfectly fine desu

Feminine penis

Sup Forums only proved to me that all the shitskins posting here have singel digit IQs

No such thing

Idk about that OP......

Except for the fact that canadians get bullied

Sup Forums is a board of peace and we all share the same or similar views on what needs to be done

>pic related

Sup Forums is really just proof that a society that encourages lynch mobs to get rid of unwanted individuals works well in practice.

Pol is proof that multiculturalism works when those that oppose it are left alone and not punished for speaking out against it.

The difference is here, you can insult, demean, harass, speak out against it... Currently in countries forced to take the p.o.c.ock, you can get punished for saying something bad about immigrants, even online in private groups.

No, it's just that we all share the same interrest in anime. That's why we here. Otherwise how else did we found this site in the first place? It's a girls anime website for christs sake, remember?

If our countries weren't so fucked we wouldn't be posting here. The goal is to not feel the need to come here anymore.

But there is literally only one culture that prevails on here, and it's Western right-wing traditionalism

How much of a fucking moron are you?

I beg to differ

Its true. I cant kill americans from here.

Sup Forums works not because we have different cultures but because we share a common culture which is shitposting.

>mock and bully inferior races
>laugh at niggers and harass them
>educate other whites on racial realism and on r selected retards
>become even more hostile and bigoted because of it

yep, it sure does work.

Get yer knorks out FER T' LADS

yes, Sup Forums proves that multiculturalism produces chaos, Jewish domination, conflict, hatred and eventual fascism.

I agree.

>Sup Forums
>multicultural

Mostafa, you can choose only one.

Diversity is our strength

>Random shitskins
Thank you.

It only works thanks to banter

in what way does it work? its an anonymous image board that is 90% shitposting how could you possibly fuck up something like this?

But muhammed is here with us pekka.

>1 post by this ID
>pic related

Really made me think...

>sage
sage
>sage
sage