MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4 IS HAPPENING PART 3

twitter.com/YTYogaFlame24/status/793246758121906176

>Nothing confirmed outside of it happening and being tested early next year.
>Marvel recently started to lift the ban on X-Men characters in video-games.
>Dr. Doom's inclusion still in question.

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.co.jp/3ds/akqj/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_(Disney)
hardcoregamer.com/2016/05/14/pokken-tournament-outsells-street-fighter-v-on-consoles/207187/
youtube.com/watch?v=SrItxuXXves
shoryuken.com/2016/10/29/update-to-capcoms-2016-financial-report-reveals-street-fighter-v-has-sold-less-than-100000-copies-since-may/
vgchartz.com/game/86183/pokken-tournament/
gematsu.com/2016/08/pokken-tournament-worldwide-shipments-top-one-million
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Part 1: Part 2:

>we won't get Flash because Capcom don't want him
>and because he's not going to be venom anymore
I hate this

>>Dr. Doom's inclusion still in question.
He's part of the Fantastic Four rights package

>>Marvel recently started to lift the ban on X-Men characters in video-games.
And yet they still won't add the Scarlet Witch or Quicksilver to MFF.

>We will get Paperinik & Darkwing Duck because Disney owns Marvel and that they will have heavy input in this.
>Capcom is not doing this in house due to incompetent and Disney's standers.

I hope this one gets a PC release.

Switch only as Nintendo is not only funding this but is also publishing this as well.

MOON KNIGHT
MOON KNIGHT
MOON KNIGHT

Glad it's not Switch exclusive

They didn't do street fighter 4 or 5 'in house' either mate... they used a studio named DIMPS to actually develop the meat and potatoes of the games after installing higher up staff to actually direct. People love those games and by that point DIMPS had only made Rumble Fish; Platinum is a pretty high calibur studio on the technical end, although their recent projects have been misguided/undercooked that isn't representative here since those key members will be Capcom dudes

Bring Venom back.

Maybe bring in Doc Ock and Green Goblin, too.

Realistic roster expectations

All movie Avengers except Quicksilver
Spider-Man
Black Panther
Ant-Man/Giant-Man
Wasp
War Machine
Star-Lord
Rocket
Groot
Gamora
Dr. Strange
Captain Marvel
Black Bolt
Medusa
Loki
Ultron
Thanos
Dr. Octopus
Ms. Marvel
Miles
Nova

If they allow X-Men characters

Wolverine
Deadpool
Storm
Jean Grey
Iceman
Magneto
Juggernaut
Apocalypse
Sentinel

The Punisher
all the members of the Fantastic Four
Haggar
Zangief

That's who it NEEDS to have.

Or give us Carnage

I doubt it. Capcom doesn't like having too many characters with similar moves/attacks, it's why Daredevil wasn't in MvC3.

Yes, it is.
>Dimps
They seem to hate their Sonic games however and SFV got ripped apart, also Capcom's handling is nothing but IP licencing due to it being a Nintendo EPD 4-2 project between Hitoshi Yamagami (EPD) and Atsushi Inaba (Platinum).

This desu

Considering the vague nature of the 'capcom fighters network' system in SFV i'll bet Capcom is intending for you to use the same ID for their next series of fighters; and having the game be exclusive to a console that shares no peers just wouldn't make sense.

I wouldn't be too surprised if it were PS4/PC exclusive considering the Spiderman game, my aforementioned CFN theory, and that Marvel probably had to throw Sony a bone to let marvel studios use Spidey in the MCU

>all the members of the Fantastic Four
I have no idea why anybody would want thing in the same game as hulk.

>Capcom's handling is nothing but IP licencing due to it being a Nintendo EPD 4-2 project between Hitoshi Yamagami (EPD) and Atsushi Inaba (Platinum).

Source?

Will she make it in?

What stages would you like to see? Here's my wishlist
>SHIELD Helicarrier
>Savage Land (with Devil Dinosaur cameo)
>Sanctum Sanctorum
>Asgard/Bifrost (Heimdall stands watch in the backgroud)
>Wakanda
>Blue Area of the Moon (Watcher peeping at everything)
>Ego the Living Planet
>Xavier Mansion
>Danger Room (background shifts constantly, with references to a bunch of X-Men things like DoFP and Apocalypse)
>Castle Doom
>Times Square/Streets of New York

Not only that it is a Switch only game, you have to use My Nintendo to go online with MVC4.

Also Mario & Link are guess characters in the game as a test to see if people want Nintendo Vs Capcom, after all Pokken did much better then SFV and Capcom has jumped ship because of it.

They have done the same thing with Konami with Momotaro.

You retards are still discussing an obviously fake tweet about a game that will NEVER EVER happen?
Who the fuck is that YogaFlame Loser anyway?

I think MvC1 giving Ryu 3 different movesets (Ryu, Ken, and Akuma) that he could switch between was a brilliant way of having those movesets in the game without wasting character slots. I really feel like they should do this again with Ryu for MvC4.

Yes, and how.

Also him.

That is not a fake tweet, YTYogaFlame24 has leaked out corrected info in the past.

I really hope they unify CFN, even better if you can use FM on both

And I know people hate even mentioning f2p, but if both were made so and they were both linked with cfn it would do wonders for both games and the fgc in general

Probably
Maybe
Sorta likely.
don'tcountonittoomuch.

Wouldn't it be in reverse, though?
As in, Sony paid probably a lot for that game to be exclusive, since LOL no worthwhilegames that aren't from their usual companies.

Since it's Marvel vs CAPCOM, I'd guess I'll be fine with at least one of these scenarios.
>Stage based in REVII
>Something from MH
>Mall from Dead Rising (if no RE reps this time around)
>Sigma's stage at the end of Megaman X5
>Sanctum Santorum
>Wakanda
>THE MOON (or the former Inhuman land, whatever name it got).

First off this link literally doesn't mean anything to me, sorry

Second off, I meant why you figured Nintendo is funding and producing the game themselves just using Capcom's IP. I said source, not the basis for your incredibly tenuous inferrence. I'm genuinely curious as i've yet to see any evidence of the whole Nintendo Switch thing, let alone information so specific. I'm sure whatever you saw that convinced you of this would suffice for me so i'd genuinely appreciate if you could post some source of these claims

>(if no RE reps this time around
That's a funny joke user.

None of those newer Capcom games even use music made form FM chips, they rarely use the 2A03/MMC5 chips for music (the later only for sound effects) why will they ever use a YM2151 for music unless they were trying to emulate CPS1 sound? Let alone a YM2203 (used on older arcade boards like Ghost 'n Goblins).

Capcom is not Sega.

Again, this will use My Nintendo.

Definitely expect Resident Evil reps. For that matter, expect Monster Hunter reps, as well.

>Zangief
Not gonna happen, other SF characters take priority.

Hudson was bought out by Konami and was latter absorbed into them including their IPs which include Momotaro.

Nintendo needs major games people want for the Switch's launch window to avoid what happen with the 3DS & Wii U.

Who gives a fuck? Unless it's an actual Crapcom employee tweeting, it's still fake news.

Gief is like the third most popular street fighter character now, he has decent chances.

No the tweet is real.

>Not being officially confirmed makes it fake.

Being a SF2 characters puts you above the majority, only those DeeJay, Honda and T Hawk kinda fall off as they are less favoured. They won't put all of Shadaloo in two at most. Ken doesn't get in as they will have Ryu and Akuma so a third shoto is pointless especially when those other two are made more flashy.

That actually gives Gief a decent chance

Reposting my stage wishlist from :

>Doom's Throne Room (complete with reclining Doctor Doom/Doombot, depending on whether Doom is fighting)
>Raccoon City (to tie in to the RE2make)
>Movieland
>Nueva York, 2099 A.D.
>The Negative Zone
>Iron Horse, Iron Terror
>Battleworld (the classic one, not Latverion)
>Japanifornia Courtroom
>The Microverse/The Quantum Realm (depending on whether they go for 616 or MCU style)
>Limbo City (yeah, I don't want DmC's Donte getting in as anything more than a skin for the one true Dante, but I like the idea of DmC's Limbo City getting its own stage, complete with increased demonic alterations to the scenery as the match goes on)
>Spider-Island
>Incursion Point

And, because is floating the idea of Mario and Link being guest characters:

>Mario Kart Stadium
>Temple of Time (switches between monochrome form from TP, full-color from OoT, and the ruins from BotW)

He has been right in the past.

The Thing is a boxer and a wrestler in the comics. He could make for an interesting power/grappler hybrid character.

Mr. Fantastic would be like Dhalsim + shape-shifting, Invisible Girl would be Urien with more force field moves + Reptile's invisibility, and Human Torch would be FIREBALLS.

>only those DeeJay, Honda and T Hawk kinda fall off as they are less favoured

Try DeeJay, Fei Long, and T. Hawk.

Guys, I'm into fighting games since quite a while and that tweet means nothing.

That guy is probably one of the most popular SFIV/SFV matches uploaders on Youtube. Don't trust rumors that seem to be made-up only for attention. Trust only rumors with reliable sources.

No Mike, Honda is not getting in

Please try and stay in your containment thread:

Tweet is obviousl real. MvC4? No so much.

Capcom can't make Jojo games anymore is the thing.

MVC4 is real, he has leaked out real info in the past.

Nani?

So you're saying Nintendo is buying all the Capcom IP's they'd need to make it and the Marvel vs Capcom IP itself?

What's the chance of me getting my Cammy, do y'all think?

No just sub licensing, Smash and Super Mario Maker did the same thing.

NIGGER IF GOD DOOM IS NOT IN THIS I WILL RAPE PLATINUM'S CATS

>anime
Bit gauche mate

That's just where all the subhumans go to hang out

final boss, probably

zero

He will be in the game.

>3 threads each hitting the reply limit
Sup Forums sure fucking loves Mahvel or woolie is samefagging to the max

>platinum being the ones to decide which characters get in

Final Boss will be Pete.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_(Disney)

You get Roll and like it.

I'll only buy it if Capcom listens to the support for racial and gender diversity in video games.

No more straight white males on the roster.

We need more Moon Girl, Riri, Kamala, America Chavez.

It's split between them and Nintendo EPD 4-2.

nah, look, the final boss

Pleasant Hill, calm at first then villain outbreak at the later rounds
AIM Island
MMX Central Highway

It's just everyone replying to the same autist, probably

>You get Roll and like it.
If she has her Tatsunoko vs. Capcom moveset? Absolutely.

>The Switchfag is still spreading his bullshit
be realistic nigger
if MvC4 is real Capcom must have gone to hell and back to get rights so they want this to actually sell, same goes for Marvel/Disney
Fighting games that arnt smash dont sell shit on Nintendo
the best you will get is probably is some shitty port

That will not give Nintendo the needed E10+ rating they want.

This is your final boss.

>>Incursion Point
So what would that be?

New best boy better get in

Did something happen with Doctor Octopus that I don't know about? I don't know why people think he's getting in otherwise.

Anyway, my newcomer wish list. These are characters I doubt are getting anywhere near MVC4, but would really like to see get in anyway.

>MARVEL: Machine Man, Spectrum, OG Nick Fury, Flash Venom, Howard the Duck, Man Thing, Hercules, Blade
>CAPCOM: Gene, Talbain, Dimitri, Charlie, Dan, Blade Master Alastor, Zach & Wiki, Mega Man X

Except Nintendo completely owns those IPs besides for a handful of guest characters.

Sora is the developer who made Smash4, led by Sakurai; which developed the game with some help by Namco Bandai. But they were using Nintendo IPs

Sora is basically one of Nintendo's developers, i'm not sure where exactly the level of ownership lies but they only make games for nintendo. Meanwhile the current MVC4 scenario resembles this in no way. The game is made by Capcom which are also the owners of 50% of the IPs in the game with 50% characters from Marvel. Capcom is a publisher and developer and is basically hiring Platinum in the same capacity Nintendo hired Namco Bandai to help Sora make Smash. The most predictable outcome will be that the game is Multiplatform becsuse there's no reason for Capcom to want to limit their sales to a single platform, and we don't know whether they're going to rely on funding from a company like nintendo sony or microsoft like they do sometimes nowadays.

Doc Ock was planned to be in MvC3 but they had to scrap him because they couldn't get his tentacles to work. Presumably 5 years later technology will have advanced enough to make him playable.

She was in 2 so she has a shot.

That info is real, also...

>Nintendo just released Disney Art Academy for the 3DS, they have also been selling BandaiNamco's Disney's Magical World games in the west in the west as well.
>Capcom is too incompetent to do a fighting game themselves, let alone produce one, see SFV.
>Pokken outsold SFV.
>This was made from the ground up for the Switch, not a port or a aborted game from the 3DS or Wii U.

But in that game they basically just spliced her in from the Alpha games, you can't really do that kind of thing nowadays

Really? Do we know anything about his planned playstyle? Anything like Omega Red?

I'd prefer they flesh one of the other dolls out

This guy right here.

Is there a reason you keep pushing this Switch exclusive horseshit? Look, man, nobody's buying it. Just quit saying these things, you're shitting up these threads more than they need to be.

>>Pokken outsold SFV.
No it didn't, only in retail in america early on which sfv still did more in digital in that time
hardcoregamer.com/2016/05/14/pokken-tournament-outsells-street-fighter-v-on-consoles/207187/

>that info

Yeah, mind actually posting something that even has anything to do with Nintendo/the Switch before making such autistically tenuous assumptions?

Momotaro, a IP that is now own by Konami because they adsorbed Hudson got a Nintendo produced game for the 3DS, same thing here.

One of the most popular Street Fighter matches video uploaders on Youtube.

It's not horseshit, it's legit.
Outdated, in short, Pokken just outsold it.
You will be eating those words on January 12th.

I'm asking you to convince me so i can be as excited as you are about it coming to switch, i'd be down with that if it were true but it isn't and you let me down by lying this whole time

I agree, FANG is really fun character who might work better in MvC

He also had a very big arc all to himself in between MvC3 and this prospective MvC4 (namely, Superior Spider-Man), which boosted his notability among non-comics readers just for the shock value of killing and replacing Spidey.

Plus, he just came back from the dead, so it wouldn't be out of left field for Marvel to want to promote him.

We don't know anything for sure, but going by the comics, he'd probably focus on long-range combat while also being really squishy.

What we do know is that his absence caused his opposite number from Capcom, Frank West, to be scrapped from vanilla MvC3 despite being complete, because they didn't have time to add someone else from Marvel to replace Ock. Remember the helicopter pilot from the second MvC3 trailer? That was supposed to be him.

He'd be a perfect fit!
youtube.com/watch?v=SrItxuXXves

Keeping track of all 4 tentacles moving independently onscreen in a 3d fighting game would be a pain in the ass and not work

FANG is the loyalist nigga in the world and would be pretty fun be he still isn't bets boy

Plus he also have new best fgc boy John Takeuchi playing him, it is a double whammy

I'll be honest, I agree with you in theory. Diving into the lesser featured SF characters is a good idea, but Cam-Cams is best waifu so she should always get in above her sisters in my eyes

>Pokken just outsold it

Nope. Pokken has sold just under a million as of August. SFV has sold 1.4 million as of May. Keep meming, fagballs.

shoryuken.com/2016/10/29/update-to-capcoms-2016-financial-report-reveals-street-fighter-v-has-sold-less-than-100000-copies-since-may/

vgchartz.com/game/86183/pokken-tournament/

THEY FUCKED IT UP!!!
...THEY FUCKED IT UP!

Look at this cast of characters! Moon Knight?! Who the fuck is Moon Knight?! HOWARD THE DUCK?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

WHERE IS VENOM?! WHERE IS GAMBIT?! WHERE IS CARNAGE?!!

>Using VG Charts for anything.

You get Darkwing Duck and like it.

>not having a source at all

LMAOing at your life desu

P.S. You're still wrong :)

gematsu.com/2016/08/pokken-tournament-worldwide-shipments-top-one-million

This isn't going to be a Nintendo-exclusive, your troglodyte. But let's all bash our fucking heads in with a brick and get as retarded as you so that we can assume you're right. Pic related was the final boss of Super Smash Bros. Brawl.