Just your daily reminder that everyone on American soil, regardless of nationality or immigration status...

Just your daily reminder that everyone on American soil, regardless of nationality or immigration status, enjoys FULL constitutional rights.

The founding fathers believed in a concept known as "inalienable rights", the rights of any man on earth. These are rights given to you by your "creator" and cannot be taken away by anyone without reason. The Bill of Rights is a listing of these rights, the states of the time were worried that if they were not explicitly protected then a future government could interfere with them so they were written down. The Bill of Rights doesn't give you your rights, it protects them from being taken away.

>No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Illegals have the same rights, that was the intent behind the Bill of Rights.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go get your own constitution, monkey.

Nice argument.

It's not an argument; it's a command.

You can't tell me what to do, I'm free.

You can't tell me what I can't tell you to do. I have have more first amendment rights than you do.

a piece of paper protects nothing and means nothing. it's toilet paper.

The Anti-Federalists were 100% right. It was a mistake then and it's a mistake now.

You have no more rights than another American citizen just because that citizen is abroad.

This is why flags were the death of Sup Forums and should go.

Sure I do. I'm operating directly under local jurisdiction. You're operating under foreign jurisdiction until and unless you can get one or more countries to bend the rules for you.

Who the fuck are you to tell pol what to do?

Thanks for derailing my thread, you nigger.

I happen to know what our Constitution says.

Commie fuck

I think my version of your thread is far more educational.

You sound confused, communism is about taking rights away, not giving them.

>le gommunism is bad meem XDDDDD
Oh boy, here we go again...

The constitution isn't about giving rights either. Let me relate to you the preamble the bill of rights, from my handy pocket constitution:

The conventions of a number of the States having at the time of their adopting the Constitution, expressed a desire, in order to prevent misconstruction or abuse of its powers, that further declaratory and restrictive clauses should be added: And as extending the ground of public confidence in the Government, will best insure teh beneficient ends of its institution.

So in other words, all it is is listing out rights we already have that the federal government is not allowed to encroach upon.

Anti-Federalists were more for States rights and sovereignity?

Or neither?

Good. That is all I wanted you to say. Thanks for agreeing with my OP.

I didn't agree with your OP. Let's quote what you quoted:
>No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States

I don't think it says "the illegals of the United States." Now what is a citizen? That's tougher. You're probably going to have to discuss at least one of the amendments that isn't part of the Bill of Rights for that.

You have to be an actual citizen to have those inalienable rights. Breaking the law to get in does NOT mean you are magically now a citizen. You're a fucking retard who can't even build a wobbly strawman. That's the dumbest attempted leap of logic I've seen in a while.

The constitution applies to anyone currently residing within the jurisdiction of the US. It doesn't matter whether they're citizens.

Which part? I'll type out the exact wording.

That's because USA is a masonic globalist project to expand upon the world

lol no they don't

>No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States
>citizens of the United States
>citizens
You proved yourself wrong in your own original post you fucking huemonkey. Don't you have a teamspeak server to be invading with unintelligible screaming?

This.

We are baking in a roll bread boys.

>nor shall any state deprive any PERSON of life, liberty or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any PERSON WITHIN ITS JURISDICTION the equal protection of the laws.

that means guantanamo bay is illegal too

Alright then, let's open up that can of worms. We'll see if Sup Forums has anybody lurking with the background to start a heated argument about the 14th amendment.

Section 1:
>All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject o the jurisdiction thereof, are citizen of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

I think things like torture camps, the NDAA, etc. are all bullshit, so I'm not going to argue about whether or not they have a legitimate excuse for existing.

OP won't respond to this

Shit thread fampai

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

>nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law

>any person

>any

>person

OK, so now we have "person," "citizen," "illegal," "naturalized", and "resident" at least. Let's take a step back and make sure we know what these mean before throwing around more quotes.

I'll let you take the first swing at it, since you seem to be trying to make some sort of a point.

The CONstitution applies to US CITIZENS.

So you're implying immigrants are not people?

Illegals have the right to be deported. Find your own country Negro.

I'm not implying anything. I just want to make sure that we all know what these words mean before arguing about them.

It's standard practice when it comes to law. Pick a law dictionary or something if you don't have your own definitions you'd like to proffer.