>Out This Week:
Rebels 3.06: "Imperial Supercommandos"

>Rebels 3.05: "The Last Battle"
mega.nz/#!EcMliQzJ!57h6_tK3td_9tzfKg-q8b4jHmRa6zBdHP2BorLLmjEc

>Rebels Recon #3.05: Inside "The Last Battle"
youtu.be/VwNkxoTruNY

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Official Trailer #2:
youtu.be/sC9abcLLQpI

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

>The Clone Wars Recommendation Guide
imgur.com/N76MfC0.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/5b3d1c/catalyst_in_my_hand/
cheatsheet.com/entertainment/star-wars-why-the-new-villain-is-better-than-darth-vader.html/?a=viewall
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for best character in then saga

I woke up genuinely thinking it was Saturday and got excited for the new Rebels episode... then realised it's only Friday.

;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

Sheev is love, Sheev is life.

No way this came out 5 years ago.
I still remember watching it the day it got uploaded.

How do you want to change up the X-wings, JJ?

MAKE'EM BLACK.

How do you want to change up the TIE fighters?

MAKE'EM BLACK.

How do you want to change up the steomtroopers?

Why does a senatorial attendant live without electricity or water? It doesn't make sense that they wouldn't be paid better.

Jj abrams raped my childhood xd

It's so dense.

I woulda liked it if nutes head was behind anakin and inadvertently got cut off

How do you want your new astromech JJ?

MAKE'EM ORANGE

How do you want your new yoda JJ?
MAKE'M ORANGE

We have no many inspiration for Unkar Plut JJ, how should he be dressed?

GIVE'IM ORANGE PLATE

>MAKE'EM ORANGE

>MAKE'EM BLACK

And the new xwing is black and orange btw

Luke is the new yoda senpai

If anything maz would have been the han solo character (given that actual han is new ben) if she didnt die when the stormtroopers attacked

Why does the background pulse?

>tfw Rogue One is incoming, but you don't give a shit, and just want to see Luke and Kylo interact.

I suffer, my brothers and sisters.

Theres a light

Rogue 1 is the true shit fans should be protesting but theyll eat it up

>darth vader!!!

I dont know about you senpai but i wish we were as spoiled as marvel

2-3 films a year please

>RT
Abrams: 83.25% avg (before Star Wars)
Johnson: 81.25% avg
Trevorrow: 80.5% avg

Welp.

By yoda, i was meaning little and mysterious alien creature

I've had it with these fucking memes, waifus and Sup Forums posters! Everyday with the same stale old shitposting!

You want a countless stream of movies devoid of originality or interesting ideas that are okay for watching once but otherwise completely forgettable?

This scene is very good though.
It's two brothers who know each other's fighting styles looking for an opening.

I don't get how people can pretend that things like this are bad with a straight face.
It's almost like they enjoy the challenge of trying to convince people that awesome things are shit.

Like rebels? :^)

Glad I'm not the only one who's only interested in Luke and Kylo out of TFA. Also not looking forward to Rogue One either. That film feels like unnecessary milking even more than the ST does. Vader showing up doesn't make me cream my pants either, though it seems to be hype enough for other people.

P-poetry?

Just drop this incessant shit already

>JJ
>83
You obviously cant trust that score

Bonus:

Edwards 73%
Lord & Miller 88% (but its shit like cloudy with meatballs and lego)

But Maz didn't die.

Well wtf happened

I thought she got dragged off and subjected to unspeakable things by stormtroopers, never to be seen again

>darth vader!!!

It might have worked, if all other SW media hadn't used the same trick for... oh... the last few decades. It'll be cool to see what they can do with him in action scenes, but they need more than that, as even The Force Unleashed pulled that off.

Luke is and always will be 'the Jedi' for me, and I can't help finding Kylo interesting, and Driver is a great actor. I can't say I even dislike Rey, Finn and Poe. I just don't really have strong opinions about them. Rey might mean some good r34?

But there is something about the trilogy films, even VII, that feels like relaxing with family.

...why would they make films about my life?

Rebels is shallow shit, but, the sad thing is my expectations have been so lowered that I'm actually really enjoying this season and looking forwards to the coming episodes more than Rogue One. The irony? I originally gave it a chance in hopes of Vader appearances.

What the fuck version of The Force Awakens did you watch?

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/5b3d1c/catalyst_in_my_hand/

It's the first Mon Cal's camel toe i have ever seen.

BTW, with which alien race could you sleep?
Pic related for me.

>What the fuck version of

I think most of the ones that are overtly human-like, such as Twi'lek and Togruta. Cathar and image related are a step too far though.

Some Cathar were cute in swtor (pic related).
I would love with a pureblood sith, or a Chiss.

>Yael

Fuck this bitch and her quest.

>getting excited for a Sabine episode

I want to motorboat these yellow/greenish boobs

I really Edgera back. He showed such skill and confidence in the pilot, nearing the skill of a Knight. Now aside from the occasionally angry face he's back to being the puppy padawan who wins the day by pluck and the power of friendship. It's sickening.

What about the "What is she" Jedi girl? Isn't she just a Mirialan without the tattoos?

Dats what Luminara gets for being a shit teacher.

Also, dem DSL on Barriss. Unf.

SOON. He will become an inquisitor after killing Maul and falling to the dark side and will be called Starkiller.

Honestly, I'm only excited for the nice backgrounds of the coming episode.
I couldn't give a shit about Sabine being a rebellious stubborn teenager again and learning nothing from her mistakes.

>It's two brothers who know each other's fighting styles looking for an opening.

This would be the equivalent of showing two boxers throwing punches at each other and both evading each other. It sounds cool, but looks fucking silly.

>Ezra crying
>The two holocrons' position
>The way he's holding them

It can't be a coincidence.

>Luminara gets for being a shit teacher

We all know this, but with which master she would have been assigned?

Kenobi having a second padawan could have been nice.

>I really Edgera back. He showed such skill and confidence in the pilot, nearing the skill of a Knight.
He never left. I forgot I share the franchise with mouth drooling retards with no concern for characterization.

I love Rian's stuff more than I love JJ's so I'm doing pretty good over here.

THIS

Looper has a pants-on-head retarded premise, but the acting is top notch.

And Brick is a goddamn masterpiece.

>fatal salt levels

Whew. I get that Kanan can't see what you post online, for obvious reasons, but it's more fun to see you vent in combat.

i miss the full scale warfare of clone wars

That requires a budget larger than you can imagine.

this

a budget disney didnt want to provide in their effort to keep the spotlight on OT content in the lead up to TFA

>You were supposed to say "I can imagine quite a bit."
>But thanks for the elaboration none the less.

I don't know, user. I can imagine quite a bit.

cheatsheet.com/entertainment/star-wars-why-the-new-villain-is-better-than-darth-vader.html/?a=viewall

>Invanding from orbit to planet
>don't soften the unprotected defenses with orbital fire first
>Force your troops to fly into a kill box instead of going around or over or away from it
>nothing stopping those ships from flying a couple kilometers to the left or right and avoiding the entire defense canyon
How did the republic not lose?

Regardless of how anyone feels about Kylo Ren or TFA in general, with the limited information that we know about the character, there is no way to even attempt to do this kind of analysis. VADER is a character who has stretched across 6 movies, Kylo has been in one movie and his history was purposely left unknown so as to be explored in later movies.

Sheev.

If you're looking for war scenarios that are realistic as opposed to stylistic, you're watching the wrong franchise, brother.

I thought they just shot through regional shields like the ion cannon in Empire.

No.

nah, the movies weren't this dumb.

>It feels so good.

Thanks, user.

>Stormtroopers never hit anything.

>Ewoks defeat Empire with LOL BOOBY TRAPS.

>Anakin accidentally destroys droid control ship.

>Napoleon era ground fighting on Geonosis.

Yeah, okay.

I have always wondered about how many jedi were killed in their Gunship's crash.

I wouldn't call Kylo Ren a villain though

What would you call him?

inB4 A FAGGOT

An emo goth who probably spends his free time hanging out on spacereddit.

>stormtrooper hit them jawas

>ewoks were a distraction, actually got raped bad

>anakin was guided by the force

>geonosis battle was not napoleonic, there were no straight columns, had drop ships, air support, and strike attacks

Well, just because you think he is a shitty villain, doesn't make him less of a villain.

And we would be on Sup Forums.

>stormtrooper hit them jaws

A giant fucking ground vehicle. Good job, guys.

>ewoks were a distraction, actually got raped bad

We see literally only one of them die.

>anakin was guided by the force

"That's no how the force works."

He fired rockets on accident and even exclaims,"Oops!"

>geonosis battle was not napoleonic, there were no straight columns, had drop ships, air support, and strike attacks

Okay, why word usage was poor, but why would you use ground troops when you have giant walkers and gunships? No one is taking cover or even crouching to make themselves a smaller target. All the Clones are just standing up and firing from the hip.

>>Napoleon era ground fighting on Geonosis.

>a flat terrain with no place to hide

Gee, what else could two armies with hundreds of thousands of troops do?

Neither side knew the others strength or deployments. The CIS were just protecting their stronghold with everything they had. Yodas army had no chance to create a strategy or battle plan. It was a chaotic engagement.

>Stormtroopers never hit anything.
They slaughtered the Rebel crew on-board the Tantive IV, Tuskens and numerous Ewoks and Rebels. They didn't kill the main characters because of the plot.

>Ewoks defeat Empire with LOL BOOBY TRAPS.
This didn't happen. Ewoks scored a few kills against AT-STs and Stormtroopers but you forget they pushed the Ewoks back into the forest and were slaughtering them until Chewie hijacked an ATST and fought to the undefended bunker. It was made clear in the film the Ewoks and Rebels were losing badly.

>Anakin accidentally destroys droid control ship.
The Force.

>Napoleon era ground fighting on Geonosis
>What is combined arms with no cover. Considering having no cover, the Clonetroopers did pretty well effectively using air power and tanks + artillery.

These tactics must have been devised by children.

user clearly has an agenda, and can't be bothered to be proven otherwise

>don't soften the unprotected defenses with orbital fire first
As far as they were concerned, there were no defences hence why they went straight to the box. It doesn't help that the Separatist were very prepared and had the place well protected without the Republic knowing.
>Force your troops to fly into a kill box instead of going around or over or away from it
That's exactly what they did. The three groups split up and flew to the box from different directions.
>nothing stopping those ships from flying a couple kilometers to the left or right and avoiding the entire defense canyon
There was no other way. As far as we know there the whole area was surrounded by forts and caves waiting for them that's why Anakin and Mundi went head on. I doubt the Geonosians would leave an opening. Also, time was the one thing they did not have.

Episode when? I want imperial mangos to rekt Sabine

Come back in around 12-13 hours from now

I mean, he's a bad guy. But I don't necessarily think he's the big villain of the ST.
Kylo is almost like the third protagonist.

I can see them going this way eventually. Kylo Ren doesn't strike me as a character that's meant to stay the hardcore villain. There isn't much story in that at this point anyways.

Twi'lek, Togruta and non-butterface Askajians

I'm trying to stay away from the obvious once, though lately my dreams have been involving dathomirans

Kylo's already shown about as much nuance as Vader's character. That doesn't necessarily make him better though.

That said, he's the only part of TFA I really liked.

They didn't all fly into the killzone. They tried to go around it and all crashed upon encountering resistance much heavier than anticipated. Iirc, no one actually safely made it to the assigned landing zone. Obi-Wan crashed closest to it but was in no shape to support the defense effort.

semi-regular reminder

>implying Snoke isn't Windu

If this is true I actually have hope for the new franchise because it has the potential to be very alien and mystical. I did like TFA but they introduced new things too slowly and I hope episode 8 doesn't have to cover for this by cramming in too much information.

>Implying Snoke is human

>Implying Snoke exists