Stefan Molyneux is a Cultist pt. 2

electric boogaloo.
>last thread
So I (like many of you) have been watching Molymeme's videos for a few months now. He has some good videos, and he has enjoyed considerable success, particularly due to the videos related to the upcoming US presidential election and Brexit.
Now I heard people on here saying he's a cultist and his philosophy show (and I use that term quite loosely) is a sham and is merely a cult. I thought it was just Sup Forums being Sup Forums, shitting on anything and everything for the sake of trolling and whatnot, so I payed you no mind.

Then I came across this article:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1093993/A-fearful-mother-reveals-The-internet-cult-stole-son.html
The article claims that because of Freedomain Radio, a son ran away from his family due to what Stefan preaches in his podcasts. They make the claim that this is some sort of online cult meant to get children to leave their families.

I know what you're thinking:
>dailymail
I thought the same thing. I'm aware that it's considered a joke in the UK. But then I came across this website:
defoo.org/defoo/

Apparently it's a website created by Molyneux that encourages people to disassociate from their families. Here is an excerpt from the bio page about Stefan:
On September 24, 1966 a baby boy was born. He was named Stefan. This little boy would suffer unimaginable child abuse at the hands of his family. But it would be worth it. For little did this boy know that he would go on to be the greatest philosopher that had ever existed. He would succeed where others had failed. He would live his values, though the heavens may fall, ridding himself of all hypocrisy. Were it not for Stefan Molyneux, we may have had to wait yet another 2500 years for a philosopher capable of advancing the human condition.

What. The. Fuck?

What the hell is really going on here Sup Forums? Are we being memed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D1JIaWTyrf4
youtube.com/watch?v=rGq976t9Fb4
youtube.com/watch?v=oY_0CAUtwyI
youtube.com/watch?v=CUoZBfz7r0U
youtube.com/watch?v=9eG0HltGQTk&index=4&list=PLAH0uyyqtmEEOJN7sLlN_6I5AfoJgxize
defoo.org/defoo/
youtube.com/watch?v=-eXvPUdGXSI
youtube.com/watch?v=gDoIilJ-_Z0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Are we being memed?
Of course. he's trying to cash in on all those sweet "alt right" shekels just like Milo and co.

this

Now based youtube btfoed them with the new advertisement rules.

>tfw I fell for the Molymeme

Hold me lads

>For little did this boy know that he would go on to be the greatest philosopher that had ever existed.

u fookin wot

defoo.org is not Stefan's website.
The woman who claimed Stefan stole her son was a labour MP who, according to her own son, was a rather useless parent and married an abusive man. The boy cried during the podcast he appeared on, and Stefan never actually told him that he should leave his family, only that it was possible for him to do so if he wanted to.

Stop spamming this shit.

I had a bunch of posts in the other thread bashing him for him as a person, but none of that actually takes anything away from the arguments he presents

the whole "not an argument" approach is actually a useful way to look at a lot of situations, and I'm glad I discovered him here (so I guess it's alright he makes threads about himself). just take the good and leave the bad and don't ever ever talk to him in person

>defoo.org is not Stefan's website.
Proof? if its not this website, then whoever's website it is sure seems to know a lot about this guy. I mean, there's pics, an archive of deleted podcasts, etc...

I'm just saying it really makes me think.

WOAH
PICTURES?
PODCASTS?
YOU MEAN, SHIT THAT STEFAN HAS POSTED ON THE INTERNET BEFORE AND YOU CAN JUST FUCKING DOWNLOAD!!!???
WOAAAAAH I GUESS IT MUST BE LEGIT YOU FUCKING RETARD/TROLL

I stopped listening to anything Molymeme has to say from the third opinion piece/interview vid I watched. He's inconsistent as fuck and only goes on about the alt-right because only frogposters and trumpkids will believe anything he has to say

His Truth About videos are really good though, so I don't completely dislike him. Plus he's the most memeable man since Hitler

rely makes u dink :DDDD

People never actually attack his arguments, they ALWAYS bring up a point he made AGES ago about breaking away from abusive family members or family members who use you as a means to further their own ends with no concern for your well being.

Get a life shill. Maybe bring an argument next time.

This. The wannabe altright cucks are pathetitic. Of course it's to be expected that idiots that are so miserable will be desperate enough to board any shit train.

at the very least, you gotta admit the guy certainly thinks highly of himself. It wouldn't be so far beyond the realm of reason that he might have a bit of a messiah complex.

youtube.com/watch?v=D1JIaWTyrf4

>circumcised? Defoo
>bullied as a kid? Defoo
>parents yelled at you? Defoo
>parents aren't ancaps? Defoo. Same goes for your friends

He has extremely low standards for people Defoo-ing

it's an extensive amount of personal information of everyone BUT stef, including doxing them along with insanely personal and embarrassing stories that were told to stef during the "therapy" he offered them

it also uses the free domain logo and calls itself a sister project of FDR, so stef really ought to get it taken down

Considering Sup Forums's advice to all of the callers would be "kill yourself, nigger jew", I'm going to reserve judgement on this issue...

This. He's a cult leader who wants to create either complete chaos in society or gather his own little cult of disenfranchised men (by their own will and Molyneux's efforts) so they can be easily manipulated.

It's common for secret cults or quasi secret ones to promote their members to dissasociate from their family completely because the family unit acts as a strong force against extremism (unless of course the family is extreme to begin with but this isn't usually the case).

An absolute madman

youtube.com/watch?v=rGq976t9Fb4

>be molymeme
>be half jewish ancap
>preach about about open borders and the NAP
>get up to the usual ancap hijinks
>eventually take the redpill
>begin to redpill newfags once a part of my egotism dies down
>name the Sup Forums to viewers
>Shills begin to deconstruct molymeme as a cultist instead of a former run of the mill ancap

Why are shills so obvious?

Stef's response:
youtube.com/watch?v=oY_0CAUtwyI

He never says dissociate ONLY because of those things, he says that a series of maltreatments early in life combined with a disregard of your well being later in life generally mean that a relationship could be abusive.

Learn some critical thinking my man.

>Dr. DEFOO

my fucking sides

This. Fuck these heretics. Molyneux did nothing wrong.

lol the newfag

>eventually take the redpill
let me know when that happens because so far all he's done is spout the same type of babby's first purple pill nonsense that the average "alt-right" ideologue pushes

>trusting a Jew
>ever
Shiggy Diggy Doo, Where Are You?

Reasons you should DeFOO (from the site)
>if your parents have circumcised you.
>if your parents have assaulted you including; spanking, slapping, pinching, hitting, hitting with implements.
>if your parents yelled/were verbally abusive to you or others in the home.
>if your parents threatened to abandon you if you didn’t do what they asked.
>if your parents are irrational/hold religious beliefs and taught them to you as if they were fact.
>if you were sexually molested/abused by anyone while under your parents care. They are responsible for not protecting you. If you did not tell them and they didn’t notice, this is even worse.
>if your parents did not follow the moral rules they taught to you.
>if your parents do/did not respect your feelings or try to manipulate your feelings.
>if your parents have broken agreements they made with you.
>if your parents don’t listen to you, or are not interested in what you have to say.
>if your parents associate with corrupt people and or/expect you to associate with corrupt people.
seems reasonable to me

>2016
>Following memesters

Join Jahansnism today and get lulz and knowlege all in a single prophet!

>be ancap
>able to take any redpills at all about race
>convinces more libertarian fags to turn right

Seems fine to me desu

>He doesn't know about bobby fischer

>>if your parents associate with corrupt people and or/expect you to associate with corrupt people.
reminder that according to stefan this includes anyone who isn't an ancap

>if your parents yelled
>if your parents are irrational/hold religious beliefs
>if your parents don’t listen to you

>seems reasonable to me

>yfw this is all an elaborate attempt by OP to make his Molymeme folder bigger

this is the only correct answer

Why are all the Molybots out in full force today?

>mfw a pleb posts a molymeme video

Marilyn Manson sing about shooting school bully, therefore he is responsible for Columbine.
GTA allow you to pick up protistutes, and for that reason encourage people to commit crimes.
also
>dailymail

Who gives a shit if he's a cultist? What does that have to do with his more recent videos from the last year or so? This is blatant shilling/psyops bullshit to discredit one of the actual best content producers on YT

The real question is who would win in a fight between 100 Stefans and 10 Alexander Gordon Jahans?

My money is on the Jahans cause of the tard strength

>Child leaves abusive parents due to self-actualization realized through Stefan's show
>He must be a cultist.

Because they have to defend their Messiah.

Seriously though. How far has Sup Forums fallen that you blindly follow a jew that has cult accusations in his past? And no, Bobby Fischer isn't an argument, he never got accused of being a cult leader or told people to leave their families.

>self-actualization realized through Stefan's show
top kek

My ethics professor was a die hard Molymeme fan. He never mentioned him, but he parroted things from his youtube videos. Even shaved his head to look more like him. It's crazy that a guy with two degrees can be influenced by a cult leader on jewtube.

that's actually pretty spooky 2bh.

These threads are full of samefags trying to shill against based bald man

>full of same fags
>31 posters
>47 replies

A leaf etc etc

Not etc
An etc
Argument etc

>Etc

You have to present an argument if you want a counter argument.

Keep watching your shitty shill threads faggot

Oh noes! Another one of our jewtube heroes has turned out to be a self-promoting fraud!
I wonder if anyone has fed another little jb skank some conservative talking points so I can go worship her now.

>They make the claim that this is some sort of online cult meant to get children to leave their families.
>encourages people to disassociate from their families
1. What are some examples of Stefan telling people to do this? Do you think that can never be justified?
2. What's wrong with disassociating from one's family? I would say that modern people are pussies and should be encouraged to leave their mother and father. For example, you're not allowed to work in the US until you're at least 16. You're not "supposed" to have sex until age 18. If you kill someone at age 16, that's ok, you were just a kid who didn't know what they were doing, it's the parents' fault. You'll just go to juvy for a while and be set free. These are all things that take away our agency and make us babies into our 20's and even 30's. I think people should start working, earning money, and making babies at younger ages. I personally had the competence and the wisdom to do this at a young age. We can handle it liberals. We don't need your "help".

You know who else said we should leave our family? God. Genesis 2:24 - "Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh."

Storm faggots please storm off. Nazi's had plenty of halfjews.

there was always something weird about him
he is too neutral to be a modern day philosopher

As you faggots are so fond of saying:

Not
An
Argument :^)

Holy fuck, so Stefan is moonman's alter ego; the one that wants to see the world flourish rather than tear it down.

laughs

>What are some examples of Stefan telling people to do this?
youtube.com/watch?v=CUoZBfz7r0U
>What's wrong with disassociating from one's family
if you do it for stupid reasons, ala

cult leader

I've never watched any of his videos ever despite seeing is face here every single day

I don't plan to either so..

THE WHOLE BREEDING AREA NEEDS TO BE CLEANED THE FUCK UP
youtube.com/watch?v=9eG0HltGQTk&index=4&list=PLAH0uyyqtmEEOJN7sLlN_6I5AfoJgxize
btw I believe in personal liberty :^)

>why wouldn't you want to be completely alone in the world with no ties to the only people in the universe whom you have an unconditional bond with
The purpose is that Stefan's cult will be your new family - as long as you pay the membership fees.

He says that if your parents don't completely follow his ideology of anarcho capitalism, they want you to be shot by the police and you must cut them off, if you have a single shred of dignity.
If your mother says as much as that she thinks taxes are necessary, you must cut her off forever.
As 99.9% of people are not anarcho capitalists, that means pretty much everyone (except for HIS daughter of course :^)) has to cut of their parents.

So basically its a "Mothers against ______" episode where useless cunts blame everything but themselves.

>parents
don't forget siblings, friends, coworkers, etc
>remember goys, everyone but me and my cool secret club wants you murdered

This. Molymeme's only weapon is logic and philosophy, where as Jahan's weapon are a duality of the mind and the body. His tard strength mixed with pure genial esotericism. Molyneux is outmatched in physical strength and mental strength. He may as well go home and go back to making video games.

His wife runs a psychatric clinic too, specializing in traumas, yes he runs a cult.

I am biggest the biggest fan of Alexander Janhas.
I haven't see a full video of him.
He only need the views.

>defoo.org/defoo/
Bullshit propaganda in an attempt to discredit based MolyMeme.

FUCK OFF RABBI!

>he drank the Kool-Aid

not an argument

>itt incredible new, newfags

Stefan has been a meme on Sup Forums for forever. At least once a thread on him per day where would would call him a cultist, a jew, and spam "not an argument". Then he caught on because some alt-right youtubers made a musical featuring him, and he caught on and started shilling toward our beleifs.

And then newfags from /thedonald saw us talking about him, fell for his videos like they fall for everything, and now he has an ironic stronghold on Sup Forums just like all the other pandering "celebrities" for the alt right do.

The only personalities i believe to be 100% genuine and not just fueled by a desire for exploiting our (previous) niche crowd is Paul Joseph Watson, and thats because he has been doing what he is doing for like a decade now.

*****DAILY REMINDER*****

THIS IS AN ATTEMPT BY THE JAHANISTS TO DISCREDIT THE ONE TRUE PROPHET OF THE BOARD OF PEACE. YOU MUSTN'T LET THESE FILTHY JAHANISTS SLANDER THE PRINCE THAT WAS PROMISED.

I hate that ugly irrelevant subhuman manchild even more, I don't want to see him spam his Youtube channel on here so I have his name filtered. If you had written his name correctly I wouldn't even have seen your comment.

This is a weak raid.

>youtube.com/watch?v=CUoZBfz7r0U
Am I supposed to see this and think "oh my, he's such a cult leader"? I'm only 10 minutes in, and he's basically talking about how you don't keep people in your life if they want you killed, for having a different opinion than their own. I strongly agree with what he's saying so far. I don't see how this relates to abandoning your family yet, but I guess somewhere along the lines he's going to say that if your mother / father want you killed, then this applies to them too. I actually agree with that, you don't bring someone into the world and then expect them to agree with you 100% and basically be nothing more than an extension of yourself, and if they disagree they deserve to be killed. They're going to be their own person with their own values and their own set of ideas, and anyone who can't accept that shouldn't have children. Everybody has to go through the process of growing up and their principles developing and changing over time.
>>What's wrong with disassociating from one's family
>if you do it for stupid reasons, ala
>
I would say next to none of those are a reason to abandon your family, but if parents did the majority of those things to their kid, it wouldn't really be unreasonable for the kid to grow up and distance themselves from their family. Why not distance yourself from people who treat you badly? I believe that growing up and leaving your parents is what you're supposed to do anyway, regardless of how they treated you. Your parents were allowed to leave your grandparents and have their own life, why don't they extend the same courtesy to you? Are you ok with just being your parents' pawn your whole life? Because I'm not.

>>why wouldn't you want to be completely alone in the world with no ties to the only people in the universe whom you have an unconditional bond with
In my experience, family just tries to use that against you to get you to do things for them for free. It's a manipulation tactic.
>The purpose is that Stefan's cult will be your new family
I severely doubt he's trying to replace your family, especially considering how much he talks about the left's attack on the modern family.
>as long as you pay the membership fees.
He doesn't make anyone pay, the whole thing is based on donations.

>it's a "stop liking what I don't like thread"

His point is that "people who want you killed" extends to everyone who isn't an anarcho-capitalist. Nobody is complaining that he advocates leaving abusive families, we're claiming that his definition of "abusive" is essentially "anyone who doesn't agree with me politically"

This senpai. He's a nut and anyone who follows him and takes him seriously is a weak willed individual with no control over their lives.

do we need to do this every fucking day of the fucking week

he has addressed the matter - youtube.com/watch?v=-eXvPUdGXSI

>I need an unbiased opinion about Molyneux's actions
>I know, I'll ask Molyneux about it

>stefan encourages people to leave their families IF they're abusive
>some idiot looking for "purpose" leaves his non-abusive family and claims stefan made him do it

Nothing to see here.

>didn't post the toothbrushing gif
Fuck you Stefan stop using a proxy you fraud. The jig is up!

>abusive
aka "not an an-cap"

>His point is that "people who want you killed" extends to everyone who isn't an anarcho-capitalist.
I doubt that, there are plenty of political ideologies that don't want to kill people, or they just don't want to kill people who don't really deserve it. Anyone in the green / purple probably wouldn't want to kill others unless it was absolutely necessary. Blues are usually diehard Christian conservatives and typically wouldn't want others killed either but they're more likely to kill than greens / purples. Reds however often openly admit to wanting people killed. They're pussies and they never actually do anything, but still, it's just the idea behind it. If someone wants me killed because I'm somewhat libertarian and I think it's ok to smoke weed for example, I wouldn't associate with them. It's just like in the video, Stefan said if you look someone in the eyes and they say they want you dead, you don't go "ok let's go play air hockey". If someone wants me dead, especially if it's for something trivial / non-inflammatory, then yes, I absolutely agree with Stefan that you should abandon those people in a heartbeat. Where do you fall on the political compass by the way? It sounds more like you're a red and you're trying to convince people that we need you. You're telling us we're going to be abandoned and Stefan is a cult leader, because YOU'RE the cult leader and you're afraid of people listening to Stefan and rightfully abandoning you. Everybody who wants people killed over trivial things should be ostracized, humiliated, and abandoned. He is completely right.
>Nobody is complaining that he advocates leaving abusive families
That's what the entire OP is all about.
>we're claiming that his definition of "abusive" is essentially "anyone who doesn't agree with me politically"
He never said that. It's the opposite, he's speaking out against people who are abusive when people don't agree with them politically.

youtube.com/watch?v=gDoIilJ-_Z0

>I doubt that
then you should listen to the rest of the video I posted

Do you want be SHOT?

he is the one who knows the facts of the matter

fuck you and the OP pretending being "one of us" and "coming across" a fucking news article from 2008, your cunt agenda is see-through

fuck you

no, abusive - he has also always recommended seeing an actual professional

>he is the one who knows the facts of the matter
how do you say "conflict of interest" in Estonia?
>no, abusive
you should watch his "against me" argument too

>I would say next to none of those are a reason to abandon your family, but if parents did the majority of those things to their kid, it wouldn't really be unreasonable for the kid to grow up and distance themselves from their family. Why not distance yourself from people who treat you badly? I believe that growing up and leaving your parents is what you're supposed to do anyway, regardless of how they treated you. Your parents were allowed to leave your grandparents and have their own life, why don't they extend the same courtesy to you? Are you ok with just being your parents' pawn your whole life? Because I'm not.

Knew of a young girl that was abused by her dad in about all the ways a person can, she saved up her money and went out Australia and got married real quickly.

Didn't contact them expect her sister (friend of mine) even then not with full details of where she was etc. If you family are ass holes this is a good reason to GG the fu*k out

and there's no conflict of interest when it comes to the parents who abused their son?

it's sick you'd condone parental abuse just to 1 up Molymeme

neck yourself

not an argument

Around the 16 minute mark he talks about how if people support taxes, they do indirectly support violence against a person. If you don't pay your taxes, they put you in prison. If you don't consent to being put in prison, they arrest you. If you don't consent to being arrested so you fight back with force, either you get shot, or you win the fight and now you've killed someone and the police forces will pursue you for the rest of your life, until you're caught or killed. So he's actually right that if you support taxation, you do support violence against others. It doesn't take an an-cap to see that. I've agreed with these sentiments for years, so I'm not just some cult member who learned all of this from Stefan. He's right.

we already determined that the cult stuff was a lie made up by a rival

>it's sick you'd condone parental abuse just to 1 up Molymeme

Where do you think you are?

okay, so have you cut contact with everyone in your life who is in support of any form of taxation/government organization or are you a moral coward and a hypocrite?

Yes, I've cut contact with those people, and it's better. Why would I associate with people who want me dead? I only associate with non-violent, freedom-loving people. It's like I said before - You're probably some sort of communist / socialist who supports the use of violence against others, and that's why you smear people like Stefan as "cult leaders".