Which side would you fight for?

hmm?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JP1I1eg9Wmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my own side
murdering as many people in my own country as possible because apparently all of the west is now 99% niggers

The only way to win is not to play.

loƶppkl

What's with all the niggers?

i dont believe i say this ,but the roach side

I'd play Verdun

Those Bruce Willis looking Turk fellas.

Seriously tho playing the beta I switch to the Turk team every game because they are more white. It's crazy really.

Do you have a choice if you want to play as a black or white guy? Or is it really like this??

If we have a choice I doubt anyone will play a nigger.

I tried the beta and it's a shit
Ok it's the beta and not the full game
first of all
- map too big ( the desert )but it"s only my personnal advice, I prefer small map
- it's a ww1 game... i'm using a semi auto because it's more fun and i'm tired of noob using machine guns and tanks
- automatic rifles OK but it's not supposed to be so common yet 90% of player use auto guns
- also the servers are very bad

I can't wait for small map, I wonder what will be the metro version of bf1

>tfw we'll be able to fight as glorious Nippons for the emperor

Cause let's face it there's not a chance in hell they let us play as Nazis

I played roaches in the open beta, clearly the best team. But when I shot Britons I barely even noticed any niggers because the game is absolute cancer, spray 2 win, auto aim, sandstorms all over the place. I just couldn't differentiate who is white and who isn't. Battlefield was never anything but arcadey, I played everything but Vietnam but I just can't stand their new games anymore. I think people who enjoy these are either very new to the genre or have IQ lower than they shoe size.

The game is just a reskin of Battlefront, they changed the year and added diversity and called it Battlefield 1. 2/5, don't ever even consider it unless brainless arcade shooters are your thing.

>Why are you complaining about historical? It's just a game you August.
>Even though we don't care about historical accuracy we're still going to use this retarded phonetic alphabet for the sake of historical accuracy

>map too big ( the desert )but it"s only my personnal advice, I prefer small map
This is the mindset that killed the series, desu
>t's a ww1 game... i'm using a semi auto because it's more fun and i'm tired of noob using machine guns and tanks
It's just an arcade shooter inspired by WW1. Control your autism.
>automatic rifles OK but it's not supposed to be so common yet 90% of player use auto guns
Control. Your. Autism.
>also the servers are very bad
Open beta.
>I can't wait for small map, I wonder what will be the metro version of bf1
KYS

Really still with this crap
Just dont give them money and dont play this shit

this is world war 1 American wrong war

What's the third one?

German army

>Swedish developer
>All European armies are black

You literally could not make this shit up

Meeh after playing the beta and reading further it's clear that you can customise your soldiers. It will be just like The division, everybody will just do white guys and sjws will cry about it.

Honestly.

WHAT
WERE
THEY
THINKING

Or, you know, don't fucking buy it. They'll only do this shit if they can get away with it.

brits used other nations for their troops

nigger

Hello, EA employee! How was your day? Hope your overlords didn't lay you off like all those other guys.

In games like this there's no reason to care about your own skin color because you can never see it, I would always play as nigger for other people's annoyment and for slightly better camouflage. But I hope everyone else would be white so I can have my immersion :^)

Oh my god, you're literally retarded.

>nigger wehrmacht soldiers

Well i guess there were a couple of white people in WWI, huh?

Think it was called just Heer back then

Racists forced all the niggers in to the dangerous frontline when they stayed safe.

hey guys
simple solution

don't buy this shitty game
tell your friends not to buy this shitty game
shit up the internet with complaints about this shitty game

>Reichswehr

ww1 soldiers didnt pose like faggots. this game is garbage. inaccurate as fuck

Yeah it was Heer...

>>t's a ww1 game... i'm using a semi auto because it's more fun and i'm tired of noob using machine guns and tanks
>It's just an arcade shooter inspired by WW1. Control your autism.
>>automatic rifles OK but it's not supposed to be so common yet 90% of player use auto guns
>Control. Your. Autism.

Disagree entirely with these responses.

There are no semi auto rifles available when you start and the only bolt action has a fucking non-removable scope. Everything else is full auto. This is WW fucking I man.

>American education

Roach medic had semi auto rifle IIRC.
Assault had always SMG
Support had always machinegun
Scout had bolt aciton rifle with scope.

Everyone had fast firing pistols.

I can't wait for rising Storm 2.

>T*rks whiter than brits
>mfw this is probably true

Well it was never the epitome of reality either, but I loved the damage models and the effect of artillery in the earlier games. Accurate artillery was a game changer even for shitty team.

youtube.com/watch?v=JP1I1eg9Wmk
I'm pretty surprised if they manage to do a proper helicopter gameplay for so simple game.

everybody looks the same down there from up here

>the turks are the whitest looking team
there is no way this real

the last squad was supossed to be what?

>there weren't a shit ton of colonial subjects fighting in Europe by 1916

Sup Forums sure does know it's history

BF 3 was the last questionably "okay" BF game

WE WUZ NIGGA NAZIS N SHIT, GAS DA JOOZ SHEEEEEEEIT MAYN'.

BF3 was shit, the last good game IMO was BF2

Or at least BC2

Political 'Correctness'

WHERE ARE THE WOMEN???????!!!!
FUCKING SEXIST SWEDISH MISOGYNISTIC PIGS!!!!

We wuz trenches an sheeeeeit

i play the beta and i cant find were i customize them

Only 1/8 combat deaths from Britain in WW1 was from a colony.

Does that count white colonies too? Not sure when they gained independence desu.

What have we become my friend....

>dead space
Never forget

I don't, don't you remember France surrendered during WW1 ? Because apparently it is what they teach in Swedish and american schools.