King Cuck of Norway with globalist propaganda. Being Norwegian doesn't mean anything...

King Cuck of Norway with globalist propaganda. Being Norwegian doesn't mean anything. Anyone can be Norwegian if they want to. What is Norwegian identity? Doesn't exist. It is whatever you want it to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=YQtLxYde-rw

It's time to introduce the republic and remove this traitor from the throne.

It's getting closer.

>It's time to introduce the republic and remove this traitor from the throne.

then the newly elected president of the Norwegian Republic says:

Being Norwegian doesn't mean anything. Anyone can be Norwegian if they want to. What is Norwegian identity? Doesn't exist. It is whatever you want it to be.

AHAHAHAHA Monarchyfags btfo.

who cares about your shitty country you fag. you ae not even in EU

>Having a king
>The current year

>Anyone can be Norwegian if they want to

Then what's the point?

hes right tho. nobody cares about norway anyway.

Is norways king like swedens, in that they both get tons of money from the government, making them the biggest welfare parasites.

If so i bet they threatened to cut off his cash flow if he didn't do this speech.

implying the republic would be any better

I doubt it. One of the parties in government oppose 90% of what he said.

But yeah, he's just an old man on the biggest welfare check in the country. I invite him to live for one week in a muslim neighborhood and see if he still thinks these people are compatible with Norwegian values.

At this point, though, Norwegian values appear to be cuckoldry, so maybe they go hand in hand with a masochistic ideology like Islam.

You guys are in the EU. Joke's on you. And while we're at it; Could you help your polish friend clean my toilet?

Wasn't his parents cousins? This is what incest does to you.

tbf we are practically in the union.

>not even in EU
how dreadful

His entire family are immigrants that have been living off the taxes of the Norwegian people and telling them what to think for a hundred years. Time to deport them.

Denmark has enough own issues

>this cuck thinks that brexit means they are leaving
no you are not Nigel, you are with us forever you stupid stupid retard.

You sound a little bit angry. Are you okay?

If that is the case then he is not the King of Norway

He's a Jew.

Please! Down vote this filth

>tfw Grandparents on fathers side came from Norway and Grandparents on mothers side came from Sweden

I guess I am full blooded cuck. My surname is Danish but I don't know if I want to tell people I am of Lego and Suicide descent.