Let's see Shit House compete with this.

still better than cancer house

>loli house
>better than Sailor Moon meets Transformers

Ha

I prefer my bait more seasoned but this will do

>Sailor Moon meets transformers
I always saw it as madoka Magica meets dragon ball meets Adventure Time

Where's that image specifically showing The Loud House getting better ratings/higher viewers than Steven Universe?

I actually love both shows, but hating on one just to praise the other isn't cool.

oh quit baiting

I'm not a fan of The Loud House, I really don't get how anyone can stand Lincoln for more than 3 minutes, but that doesn't mean you should start needless flame wars about it

also Dan Vs

TTgo is the show most viewed on Cartoons Network. Ratings only mean the shit taste that the kids have

Better in every single way

dunno but i got this edit pic from some luanfag

They are not watching it for that, they want to be like Doug Walker.

At least the seasons I've seen. The only recent episodes I've seen was the Stake miniseries.

>Little kids would rather watch a show about a brother fucking his harem of sisters than a show about crying dykes
maybe we do have a future after all

>not watching the show about a cat fucking his mom
Kids have no taste

I remember someone compared it to invader zim for some reason what the fuck was that about?

>not watching the space alien fucking the earth alien
You're both tasteless schmucks

Would the tumblr brigade known as the Steven Universe fanclub please fucking leave the place? Go be 'progressive' somewhere else.

No SU character is hotter than the blue milf

>better than Sailor Moon meets Transformers
Now if only if it was as good as either Sailor Moon or Transformers. Or Crono Crusade
Or Otoyomegatari.
Point is why would I want to watch a cheap anime knock off, when I can just simply watch anime?

Agreed

our maybe you're just pissed because su is better than your pedo show

I don't even watch loud house.

So nice to see you focusing on what really matters to a show's quality.

Don't kid yourself, if anything this thread is an attempt to start an autist civil war.

As someone who has watched both its hard to say which is better. SU has a bunch of outright terrible episodes, while also having a bunch of really great episodes. The quality of TLH stays pretty consistent at above average while rarely really reaching above 7/10s.

SU has been here since 2013 faggot. Fuck off back to /trash/ loudfag

Peridot is almost exactly like Zim, and Sucrose was a giant Zim fangirl back then

>meets Transformers

What?

I don't even watch loud house. I just don't this show of yours, or its fanbase.

HEY LOOK! IT'S ANOTHER CAMOUFLAGED SU THREAD.
HEY OP, FUCK YOU!

Personally I don't like Loud House as much as Steven Universe.
An original coming-of-age show with good storytelling and characters that hasn't really let us down until very recently with a few episodes, vs. an average cartoon sitcom where half of the episodes use lazy '90s writing and even forfeit the premise, living with ten sisters, in favor of boring-ass Clyde.

Gem lore is basically ripped from Transformers, I'm pretty sure one of the creators confirmed it too

>An original coming-of-age show with good storytelling and characters that hasn't really let us down until very recently with a few episodes
Townie episodes have been prevalent since season 1.

So why should I watch that instead of transformers, the thing they're ripping off?

Sad thing is that is more like incest fandom...

Different story, CHA-based protagonist.

Loving every laugh

>Ratings

First, not relevant to quality, and second, Bismuth broke 2 million.

In season 1 they didn't feel as underwhelming as now.

You sure because the more you talk the more you make it seem like its some sort of violent mishmash of various things with very little overlap, worse writing, and not a whole lot of original content.
To say nothing about its ugly as sin.

Its not mashed at all. Its done in a more natural way then most shows. The slow change from Fantasy to Sci Fi is one of the best things about Season 1. Uses the small scale to it's fullest and tension and buildup to the point where I was actually sweating while watching The Return.

> Ratings not relevant to quality
Wew lad
Also Bismuth was a special, 2+ mil is nothing

>Goalposting this fucking hard
>Your show will die in the depths of obscurity

Is this the worst thread on Sup Forums right now?

>Your show will die in the depths of obscurity
Yeah right, it's going to become Nickelodeon's next milking cow, I'm fucking calling it.

What goal posting? Loud House gets 1.6-1.8 million views on average per episode while a fucking special barely breaks 2.
Also

Anything is better than Cancer House

Dude, this is like picking on the retarded kid.

I've squeezed out shits with more nuance and depth than The Loud House.

>inb4 loudfag comes in to lecture me about how lincoln loud doesn't take shit and is a proper role model

I don't care, he's every stereotypical kids' cartoon protag ever. Nigga has about as much character as a cardboard cutout of a windows default desktop image.

If SU were on Nickelodeon it would be fucking killing LH, lets be honest man

Gems are basically Transformers with a coating of magical girl.

>why watch this instead of Transformers

Because it goes to interesting places with its ideas, has solid humour and lore, and very good character progression. Probably the only downside is that Steven is shit in the first few episodes, but, like I said, the character progression is amazing in this show.

Also, I love me some Transformers, but, aside from the old movie, it... has not aged well.

Muh story and Muh deep characters are the reasons cartoons nowadays are cancer
Loud House is beating Spongebob in the ratings, try again

Yes. Bait threads should be bannable

It's a shit cartoon, that is.
The art is shit, the story is meh and cringy, there's no actual character development and characters are just walking stereotypes and the humor is not funny, it's just quirky for the sake of it.
I really can't understand why this shit get so much praise because ''the representation of gay people'' and I really can't stand that there's always a fuckton of /su/ threads.

>lincoln loud doesn't take shit and is a proper role model
>lincoln loud
Quaint way to spell Zachary Tristopher "Gumball" Watterson

We've had eight decades of gag cartoons, if four of five shows with continuity are enough to trigger you, it's your fucking problem.

It's not like it's something new anyway, Batman and Gargoyles were doing this shit way before Steven Universe.

And yet, the old cartoons people remember are the Gargoyles and the Hey Arnolds and the Batmen - shows with nuanced characters and solid storytelling.

The crap you like has always been lowest common denominator tripe.

I got you user

>October 15th
SpongeBob SquarePants: 1,767,000 (0.43) (season 10 premiere)
The Loud House: 1,823,000 (0.41)
Steven Universe: Peridot's Redemption: 974,000 (0.26) heh

>October 17th
The Loud House: 1,722,000 (0.37)

>October 18th
The Loud House: 1,722,000 (0.38)

It gets praise because it's a good show with great animation, good dialogue, a great MC, a god tier lore, thr best cartoon soundtrack of all time, tropes handled well, and great worldbuilding.

This show was praised far before any of the chararacters were shown to be gay.

Peridot's Redemption was a fucking rerun block. Of course it had no viewers

It's funny seeing people fight over cartoons. Please continue.

>Not liking the loud house

This is now a loud house thread!

>Still pissed off because we got your dubs

Fuck off, spacerocks.

Wew, this really is Sup Forumsmblr

WHAT'S GOOD NIGGA!

Those did it well, though; SU does not.

It's very weird. I like SU yet am indifferent about Loud House

>It's funny seeing people fight over cartoons.
>Unlike me, I'm completely emotionally detached from any kind of media and laugh at these silly humans who dare discuss about something.
Fuck off.

You prove your dedication to this cartoon by posting its worst character?

But Clyde "IS" a good character, tho!

>tfw you like both SU and Loud House
>tfw you can dislike another show but not get worked up about it like an autist and constantly shitpost flaws of their show
>tfw you can admit even your own favorite shows have flaws
>tfw people want some sense of superiority in what cartoons for children they enjoy

Which LH character is your favorite?

Luan and Leni

>Nosebleed meme that was funny the first time, and obnoxious the 205th.
>Following Lincoln around like a sheep
>Never having a fucking emotion other than "oh cool :)"

This has nothing to do with actual opinions, user.
This is just a childish feud sparked by overzealous mods who banned Loud House threads to /trash/ in the early days, which eventually led to the pedo house meme, and edgelords who like to make racist shitposts on /tlhg/ and/or call Steven Universe SJW propaganda with no real reason other than being repressed faggots.

Leni

Mods, want to go and ban the OP already?

Lola, aka the only character in the show with an enjoyable personality besides based Dad Loud

I actually love cartoons, but seeing people fight over two completely different cartoons on different networks is pretty stupid. And there's not really much discussion here. Just people posting pics of different cartoons that they think is better than another.

That's a shit character.

ive hidden four threads right now since ive logged on today... all of them SU

sage and report

t.Lanafag

Gumball >>> Loud House.

You need to get a life outside shilling for a shitty cartoon with subpar ratings and animation

>I'm an oldfag, I've been here since 2013!!!

lol

He is talking about the show, retard