‘Flirt Expert’ To Teach Migrants How To Pick Up German Women

>A so-called “flirt expert” will be teaching migrants in Essen, Germany, how to flirt and use dating sites so they can pick up German women.

>According to Mr. Wenzel, flirting and picking up girls is a large part of the integration process and hopes that the migrants will “fall in love with Germany” – or at least their women, reports German paper Westen Allgemeine Zeitung.

>Mr. Wenzel, 27, says that he is excited to start the workshop for migrants on September 6th, facilitated by the Workers’ Welfare Association (AWO) who are a government funded labour movement agency dedicated to “solidarity, tolerance, freedom, equality and justice”.

>For Mr. Wenzel the cultural differences of men from the Middle East and North Africa and their views toward women are not overly important. He says that he looks at the migrants as wanting affection and refused to have any “prejudice” toward the attitudes of the migrants beforehand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HeL46xfJyR4
youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=HeL46xfJyR4

forgot vid

youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ

Holy shit German men are such fucking cucks

Why do migrants cry when having sex with European women?

Pepper spray.

much cringe
very cuck
wow

>their views toward women are not overly important.
Apart from that part in their religion that tells them a woman alone or not completely covered is a slut and deserves to be raped. yeah, nah, fuck islam, fuck that particular german, and fuck any cunt that agrees with him. Holy shit.

>According to Mr. Wenzel, flirting and picking up girls is a large part of the integration process

I am pretty sure I am not integrated into Germany then. Deport my sorry ass, I have only been here since birth and I am 40th generation Germanic.

Indeed, I thought Sweden and GB were bad, but we only have around 10% that support our immigration and 30% of our population are immigrants.

You get more white children if you breed white with white!

You get more blondes if you breed blonde with blonde.

I bet saying either statement counts as hate speech in Germany.

Expose Central Banking and Jewish control if you want justice.

Heh. This.

>mfw Jamal is more integrated than me now

Count me in

>*Snickers in Yiddish*

Weren't these refugees supposed to be mostly women and children?

daily reminder that the normal german citizen does not support this whole immigration problem and that most germans try to avoid shitskins.

There are allways some braindead 14 year olds who just want an older bf and dont care about race because german education.

>40th generation germanic
How does it feel to have roots so fucking deep on a country?
I'm seriously asking, i have no sense of patriotism whatsoever, and if i had to take a wild guess, my dad's side of the family is the one who has been here for the most time and it's only 9 generations if that.

>a government funded labour movement agency
>a government funded

I thought you guys said that German women hated shitskins, why would they go with this?

How is this not genocide?

How come Merkel the shitskin importer tops favourability ratings and AfD can only manage 10%?

Says the kraut as he endures anal filling after anal filling

You are the problem

Dark skinned Mexican here. If I go to Germany, can I pick up a blonde haired, blue eyed qt if I claim I'm a refugee?

Holy shit

>tfw no Ukranian or West Euro wifey

leggyfishergreenguy stingybuzzer yourself? that makes no fucking sense??

Same exucuse for every western cuck country
>m-majority dont support it! But I wont vote for right wing parties because im not some nazi and there is no choice beside Merkel either way ;)

Kill her first, lads.

Always kill a traitor before an enemy. This is a brilliant example of why.

Dat face but those tits.

you can say that the armenian genocide never happend tho, thats totally fine.

Face isn't so bad man.

So fucking cute.. I should kill myself...

>that faggot
>flirt expert

What in the actual fuck, that guy could at most get a drunk landwhale desperate for any sex from anyone even remotely looking like man.

I don't know if it's going to help them. For all the bleeding-heart "refugees welcome" bullshit, Germans tend to keep to themselves, even in degenerate Berlin.

Women are the same everywhere, they want high status mates, not some bum that can't speak the language or get a fucking job.

hes an expert by my standards, i built myself a sex doll and when i added the finishing touches she got up and fucked the dudebro next door.

"Migrants" in Germany usually skip the whole flirt process

>"Milky Way in Hebrew"

So...instead of just raping right away they'll first go
>ayy bby u wan sum ficki ficki?
and if the women decline they get raped anyway?

I wonder if theres anything worth noticing that you chose a snack thats white on the inside but completely surrounded by brown. Average night out for a german girl?

kek

>Turk bringing the Anti-German salt

W E W
E
W

actually the afd now it at 14% nation wide

Well there are many people, especially in west germany who want to vote conervative without being called a nazi. Being called a nazi is among the worst things that could happen to them, because holocaust i guess.

Also the CDU is the only Christian party in germany, so they can get free votes from christians who have no clue about politics.

And then there are the people who remember the old days with Helmut Kohl ad are voting for the CDU out of habit.

Btw, i will vote for the AfD next year, And I really hope that more people start to open their eyes and stop worryying about being called this and that.
>has a nigger president

>"Milky Way in Hebrew"
Soon

>not some bum that can't speak the language or get a fucking job.
you over estimate women

Women have no problem paying for and supporting a jobless Chad, they'll even forgive him if he cheats on them.

Most of the refugees are not Chad but women will be more forgiving because they're so desperate to look "Progressive".

Not saying that all women are like this but there are more than a few.

Yeah... wtf are you talking about, she's a beautiful white woman, all around. I guess you dont like that her face has actual curves, instead of resembling a flat board?

>Ben Garrison

What if the whole plan is to teach the refugees to act like autists and reduce their chance of getting laid?

>turks

Its literally round and pudgy with squinty eyes.
Everything else about her is good though.

Someone pop him in the oven ffs

Hahaha, i was right ...

>"its literally round and pudgy"

you dont find her attractive because she looks like a woman, instead of a chink with a flat plank face.

>According to Mr. Wenzel

EVERY TIME

Congratulations falling for a shitty, demoralizing cuck thread.

Fucking beta "alt-right". 100% cuck approved. Go outside and pay a hooker to get a BJ once at least in your sorry liftime, if you're so desperate.

thats only in canada. we only took women, children, elderly.

germany took 1million men aged 14-30. hence the rape fests

You want to hear something really shit? I literally have ancestry here on the fossil record. Cavemen and such. My people were here since before the last ice age.

And I have no sense of belonging that I did not teach myself. This is what it's like to be German now. The roots of the old oak were cut and burned out long ago; what's left is us saplings on Sup Forums.

But I -did- teach myself. And so can you. Remember when you step outside: "This is where my blood was forged. This is where my ashes will rest. This is mine, and it shall be mine, for I shall cherish it as mine forever." Eventually all will fall into place for you.

but the women GAIN social status by being with the """poor refugee""". It gives them moral highground and attention.

>ok ok speak after me !!
>R-A-P-E I-S B-A-D
>B-A-D
>N-O-T R-A-P-E!!!
>god damit achmet not again STOP STOP it!!!

>Shillbot #4692BG

Will we need a pan-galactic shoah then?

OY VEY!

You're fucking retarded. I was trying to be nice by saying it isn't that bad, but you're fucking retarded. She is cute and feminine. If you don't like her look you should kill yourself.

Too bad the only women who look like her are getting BLACKED by Merkel

Who said i'm desperate, Ahmed? I don't give a fuck. Stop projecting.

What The Fuck.

I hate Germany now.

I finally went off on a rant last night where i said something about the jews being behind everything to my wife, after reading the post about how (((america))) was trying to brainwash estonia about the joys of diversity.

I tried for a long time not to admit there was some huge fucking conspiracy, with the chosen ones behind it all, but theres just too much fucking evidence ... every single fucking one of these stories, its ALWAYS a fucking jew rat behind it ...

It really is too much ... i dont understand why we, collectively, as in the entire world, havent eradicated those fucking monsters yet. Its pretty goddamn clear its what theyre doing to us ...

Just follow your dreams hermano. I'll be enriching some German qts in a month

What would you know of nights? Remember, bro: The Sunni never sets.

>"So wait, Mojshe. You're telling me there actually -is- life on Mars and the first contact just became an intifada?"

YOU were the one whining. And I am not an Ahmed, you cuck.

>On Mars
No one lives on Mars
Too hot

Your reading comprehension says otherwise, Ahmed.
Fucking roach infestation.

Funny. That's what a Mars Zionist would say. Jesus fuck, just how deep does the Mossad go?

3Ds aint shit but hoes and tricks

>pro german pic

thanks hassan

Disgusting.
Absolutely.
They shouldn't fall in love with Germany, they should be leaving it.

Just jump off a bridge already. The world won't miss you, cuck.

How deep is Europe's anus?

>haha u gau
at least im not a spineless cuck niggu

>numale giving advice to sandniggers how to legally rape libtard whores

oh well germany you got what you asked for.

Trying some acceptance in enchange of funny memes? What a merchant, very clever /:-•)

No idea, as we've moved the whole thing to Palestine.

>That empty, cold, soulless stare

So glad I was born with stuff hanging between the legs

This so much, my family is here for only 4 generations, and I dont know what its like to belong somewhere. Flags and constitutions are just shallow, they change every once in a while, how am I supposed to indentify with a country made by immigrants?

Well that explains why Arabs are all over your anus

Wow eggcelent, noice comment...
Ding ding ding, the fight as began, who will rost and who will be roasted, let's find out in the mega wwe final sol.....battle between the two most organised """"""""" cultures"""""""

You could be a beta Arab who loves lesbian folk music, with halitosis and a speech impediment, but if you had enough dough you'd be a natural expert on "flirting." It makes literally NO DIFFERENCE WHATSOEVER if you're rich enough. You poor peasant Philistines are only arguing this because you, unlike I, don't own a gold-encrusted Mercedes with ruby-studded hubcaps and $800,000 wristwatch. Eat shit faglords, you lose. I may be more fucked up than Stephen Hawking, but my harem of high school chick hosebags doesn't mind. Seriously, you need to save money anyway, cause your wife's balck son ain't about to get any college scholarships.

fucking hell germans, wake the fuck up
return to your former glory

Now they will think any girl that they use this on will have to be interested. magic ficki ficki words.

i've seen this image like 5 times in the last 3 days with same filename and flag

You'd think someone would petition for a state program to teach ethnic German manchildren how to flirt...but then again the Powers-That-Be want Germans to die

>hurr durr fucking alt-right
>hurr durr call him a cuck repeatedly hurr
Proxy fagit.

>uses pic from bf1

no, her face reminds me of robin williams somehow.
and the one behind looks like jeff seid

Ficki Muschi kek

how bout reality?

As in they're all gay? Nothing new. Now remember how far up the shit creek you were the last time -we- got the hots. Seriously, you go stick to being a bearded man in a dress while we actual countries talk.

>uses propaganda

spot the nigger
or sandnigger , I dont care

He looks like half Portuguese literally, with those cultural enrichments and vibrant diversities Germany will be like Portugal, than they can be the developed civilisation as we are..........hooooo wait......we are lazy as fuck and desorganized
>wow now I see why (((they))) are making all of this, destroying organisation and civilisation so (((they))) can make the (((não)))

Dont worry you all get what you deserve in the end.

>How To Pick Up German Women

((([J]new world ordeeeeeerrrrrrr)))

>mfw the next big happening will be during christmas time at a weihnachtsmarkt