What did you guys think of Ozark?

What did you guys think of Ozark?

I hope Marty buys his cheating, possum-toss 'em, roaster wife a pair of cement shoes next season. She's so insufferable.

I want Marty to get Ruth to start sucking his cock by force next season

*roastie

Every time I think I'm kind of starting to like her, she says some dumb shit. Like, at first she's all like "Nah, dude, my son isn't a sociopath just because he dissects animals with his bare hands" and then by the end of the scene she's all like "lol what if my son shoots up a fucking school hahaha." Like, bitch

i kept thinking his daughter was the kid from dazed and confused

>zero qts
the biggest let down

boring. breaking bad lame tier.

I watched two eps and thought it was not that good

Ugh! *grabs nose*

Uhmm

Ruth has a nice jawline tho

>that one pregnant stripper

Good show but it broke my heart when Peter Mullan showed up playing a similar but much less interesting character to his character on Quarry

watched one episode and now I'm dropping it, I like the main actor, heard all the good reviews and normally I can put comparisons aside but all I could think was, wow this show is trying so hard to be breaking bad or get that crowd.

seems like boring cliche good boy gone bad and I don't think the main dude can carry a show by himslf, inb4 someone responds and says some no-name is good

Thanks for the blog sweetie

Haha lol

she is unfaithful?

>cheating
>is she unfaithful?
Her husband jerks it to a hidden cam vid of her getting railed by another guy.

sry for your pleb taste

the dark humor was on point

It was okay but it's kind of hard to get excited about, the writing and acting were nothing to write home about

I liked it though and will probably watch another season if only to have something on in the background

gross why is he a cuckold?

'Cause he's not getting any, I would assume.

because he was a beta.

if you want to watch a show about a beta who takes back his life and starts doing a bunch of drug shit in a shitty part of the US, just watch breaking bad again. ozark might ultimately be good, it might not, but blowing all that time watching the first season is dumb when there are sure things out there.

Marty's wife was one reason I dropped it, she's insufferable, but the actress is dealing with an underwritten character, unlike that cold fish on Breaking Bad. But I finished it tonight, and began to like how lukewarm their marriage is. It's shitty in a 90s drama TV way.

90s is the best way to describe Ozark. It pretends Breaking Bad never happened, has no fucking ambition, pushes le edgy gay FBI/redneck bear romance, but besides the Flashback Ep, it's comfy. The only Netflix OC that isn't catnip for SJWs. The wethair blonde has potential, I guess.

Agreed. Thought Mullan's character was fleshed out near the end though.

Obviously the daughter was cast bc she could be MtF, same reason Eleven was cast as FtM. The son on Ozark is a better actor.

i hate it when every fucking person in the show is a savy criminal. now after finishing the entire season that doesn't turn out to be the case but the first episode had me rolling my eyes with how many fucking players you can find in the middle of bum-fuck nowhere.
other than that and the gay fbi agent subplot (wow, how original, being gay is totally a hot button issue in the current year) i ended up finding it really comfy. helps i'm interested in financial asset protection i guess.

Daughter looks like a dude, it's distracting.

>tfw finding out the qt blonde redneck accent is fake
instantly killed my boner

All the while her cousins sound like they're from the northwest.