Elsass-Lotharingien

Redpill me on Alsace-Lorraine, Sup Forums. Is it rightful French clay? Throughout history it was mostly German, shouldn't the frogs hand it over to krauts like a decent, honorful nation would?

>Is it rightful French clay?
Yes
>shouldn't the frogs hand it over
No

hey je suis de strasbourg :)

im still working on the map... also no race mixing

>Yes
And yet, Germans have more historical feels attached to it. It wasn't even a part of the original Frankic kingdom. Why do you want Germans to feel sad, Pierre?

No
Yes

fuck krauts it's ours now

And are you going to give Prussia back to the Krauts?

If anything it should be an independent Burgundy.

But it's autistic to not keep it in France.

What is red if not hispanic? Super hispanic?

The story of Elass-Lotharingien:

1. It was a German realm within the Holy Roman Empire

2. While the Holy Roman Empire was busy fighting heathen barbarians, France stabbed them in the back and took it.

3. Germany took it back because fuck France, what are you doing with my clay?

4. Napoleon took power and conquered it because hurr durr le France wants it more

5. Napoleon got his butt kicked and Germany took it back.

6. WW1 happened, the Central Powers lost and France took it for no reason at all, once more.

7. WW2 happened and Germany conquered all of France, but all Hitler annexed was Elsass-Lotharingien, which was rightfully German to begin with.

8. WW2 was lost and France was given it back, even though they surrendered and became neutral (and then fought alongside Germany when they were invaded).

So in short, for no reason at all, France keeps claiming this land, and the rest of the world keeps humoring their illegitimate claims.

P.S. Also Tyrol is Austrian

Anyone who thinks that Alsace and Lorraine should be handed over to the Germans has never actually been there.

Fuck Germans

They should give it to Switzerland

Fuck off. Alsace-Lorraine is ours

>tfw no Alsatian gf

i'm from elsass
it's french people not german living there.

Those anglo basedwellers that judge how alsace lorraine is without going there once in their life, delicious

she's fucking hot

A FUCKING LEAF

Why do you think? Because the French government expelled Germans and banned their language

Why not just asking the local people what they think about it?

Prussia is rightful Baltic clay, but Stalin gave it to us instead of Balts. Talk to Ivan if you wanna complain.

It probably means native indian. This map is completely autistic, though.

This. How can you sleep at night knowing that you are invaders in krautland, Lorrainers?

Thanks for the qt Germany

If I had a choice between being french or being german, I would shoot myself in the head.
I feel for Alsace-Lorraine, getting culturally enriched from both sides.

Elsass ist German but Lorraine is French.

>displace all the historic german population that lived their for hundreds of years because muh pagan history
>All that polish land taken from you by the soviets
Obey your masters

Nigga, I live there

Kill yourself, theyre Germans shamed into speaking French

Moselle is rightful German clay

nigga me too

Hallo! Ich heise england! Wo ist der badezimmer?

No.
>shouldn't the frogs hand it over to krauts like a decent, honorful nation would?
Yes. But in your pic it's quite a bit too large. The Elsaß is much smaller and Lothringen isn't German clay in it's entirety.

But of course they should give it back. Straßburg is as German of a city as it can be. Just go into the cathedral and look at the huge clock there.
All the French have done in the Elsaß is run it down economically, fill it up with sandniggers and supress the German culture with their language policies.

And eventually we will get it back. France, as a nation, has no future. They are finished.
If we weren't such EU faggots and would go after our own interests we wouldn't have our own aerospace company to compete them into the ground. Also the stupid tank and espionage satellite deals we did to their favour. France would already be done.

There's something you don't understand.

>And eventually we will get it back

ALL OF MY KEK
NICE DELUSIONAL GERMANY

The historic Burgundy is where Geneva is today.

It's the genocidal French policy, aimed at eradicated German culture there. Most of you guys are German.

I went to Strassbourg. I didn't see a single French male there who wasnt in the Army.
>State of Emergency and all

Every white female had a nigger baby in her arms, and everyone else was a nigger or a muslim.

Literally not fucking white males!

French was smart when they conquered it. They vorbid the teachings of German to the population. So now a days there's only french people. Germany has a very weak claim on the land because of this

>And eventually we will get it back.
LMAO. I'm fairly sure they'd rather not be annexed by the Great German Caliphate

Nigga, where in Lorraine, nigga?

Fuck sorry for grammar I forgot to check it

You talk about your current situation now right?
No ones learn German anymore, i'm really serious, everyone choose Spanish now.

i'm a white guy not a blond german ugly looking like you.

nigga i'm in elsass, you from nancy ?

>And eventually we will get it back.
KISNĘ

Give Prussia back, you dirty Slav

Yes. How did you guess?

Yeah, I was there a few weeks ago. It was really sad Frenchbro. :-(

Remember we are in this together. Don't let these faggots ITT tear us apart. Frankish people til the end.

Anything West of the Rhine is rightful Francia clay.

dwi.

BLITZKRIEG JETZT!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That land is better under Polish control right now. Germany cannot be trusted clearly.

it's a shitty town.

Don't be offended. I was shocked by it. I know what a Frenchman looks like.

Also we share the same blood, so by calling me ugly, you are calling yourself ugly.

Fuck you nigga.

I was born in Grenoble anyway

No need to lie my dear kraut. I know we're on Sup Forums, but the fact is I live in Strasbourg, so your bullshit /pol tier "I DIDNT SEE 1 WHITE PEOPLE XD" will not work with me.
Stay assdevasted.

Fixed it for you Sven

Whichever country has the might to control it and protect the citizens living their should and will own it.

>France, as a nation, has no future.

Yeah, because Germany clearly has a future.

Anyway, so proud of our French architecture.

it's shitty too i hate grenoble i have studiy there.
nigga

Don't be so pessimistic, Sören. We only need to purge a few people. It's literally nothing compared to Weimar.

>Serbia

>Not same race as rest of Slavs.

Hey I'm from Grenoble as well

If Germany and France ride itself of its problems together, we will both have a future. Don't let shills divide us.

german style

Kek. I do see this all the time. Fucking why?

my nigga u still there? oldfag or newfag ?

Because walking in them without socks is even more disgusting.

Sandals were a mistake though.

WHY THE FLYING FUCK DO YANKS THINK HISPANIC IS A RACE

IT ISN'T

HISPANICS CAN BE AMERINDIAN, EUROPEAN, OR A MIXTURE OF BOTH (or niggers like they have in Brazil)

THOSE ARE THE RACIAL CATEGORISATIONS YOU STUPID CUNT

What has Verdun to do with that? Verdun is rightfully French clay, no question about that.
Or are you still pissed about the 1st WW?

>Monaco
>relevant

freedom of clothing

If you have socks, you must wear some kind of shoes, because otherwise the socks break apart. If you don't have socks, you don't need shoes at all either, so why would it be unacceptable to use sandals with socks? It only makes sense to do so.

>It wasn't even a part of the original Frankic kingdom.

lol

Who cares ? If it was a part of the french 130 départements 1811 France, it's french clay in my book.

Also Lousiana and french Canada is french clay.

History never stop, one day it will be french again.

Because it looks retarded. Sandals are for foot freedom. Socks are not.

The soil of elsaas belongs to Switzerland. Mark my words: We will take it and france will pay for it.

Pick your own nose first

>pissed about a war we win

Sure kraut. And because we won WW1, we retake our rightful clay, I don't see any problem here.

Germany and France are the main problem makers though.

There is only one correct answer: all of Germany and France is rightful Frankonian clay!

#Karl2017
#makeEuropegreatagain

so true my nigga

Germany IS the responsible of the mass migration of rapefugee so shut up

>1. It was a German realm within the Holy Roman Empire
And before?

>8. WW2 was lost and France was given it back, even though they surrendered and became neutral (and then fought alongside Germany when they were invaded).
You're a burger in vacation in Canada, right? So much bullshit in one sentence...

Is it so hard to figure that the Rhine always was a natural frontier? Of course it was disputed over the centuries, but Alsace and Lorraine are on OUR side, obviously. Besides, it costed us a lot of blood just 100 years ago, so fuck off.

>French

Frankonia is just as much Frankish as France. It isn't. It's just in their name for the same reason as Saxony.

>Germany IS the responsible of the mass migration of rapefugee so shut up

are you living in a bubble or something like that? Cities like Strasbourg are shitholes since decades.

>And because we won WW1,
Your allies bailed you out. As they did a few decades later.
The last time you had any actual success over germany in battle, was under napoleon. (Which was also partly because the southern half of germany was on your side, I might add.)

fpbp

>Kek. I do see this all the time. Fucking why?

because they are comfortable as fuck

Well yes, it's in Strasbourg a French city ... what's wrong with kraut lover ...

>Is it rightful French clay
lol no
We'll eventually just take it back when they fight their civil war against all the french nig nogs

>That's the joke
My good Mohammed

Hey what a coincidence. My name is England, too!

Nice meme.
>not the civil war in Syria
>not burgerland
>not Soros
>not the German government
Nope it's da German land and all da people n shite

Also, merry Sedantag guys!

Isn't like 50% of France uninhabitable because of WW1 mines?

Posting is a retarded D&C thread.

France and Germany better turn their attention to whoever come to their country instead of bickering.

>The last time you had any actual success over germany in battle, was under napoleon.

1916 was under napoleon
What? Are you retarted? Some guy mention 10 minute ago the Battle of Verdun when you get your ass kicked... Really embarassing ...

it's not in strasburg....

why does france always act like they won ww1 and ww2 they got fucking rekt once daddy usa and uk come in to help them take back their territory they say hey we won the war goys!!

People have the government they deserve. If you really were against your government, I trust you'd find a way to remove them from power.