Multiculturalism doesn't work

>multiculturalism doesn't work
>immigration leads to violence and racial tensions
>liberalism destroys societies

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/politics/5-things-to-know-about-trudeau-confidant-gerald-butts-1.2619851
thestar.com/news/queenspark/2015/12/02/ontario-consumers-likely-paying-billions-extra-for-hydro-one-decisions-auditor-general.html
journeypage.com/trudeau-will-reimburse-government-for-some-of-the-costs-of-family-travel-to/
youtube.com/watch?v=SkqvPkjjwj0
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/769548237694992387
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Come to Québec, brother. Let's make Canada great again.

Just about everyone knows this, OP, and those who don't are figuring it out.

>Liberalism is breathing its last, facing its demise.

Canada selects only the very best. They don't just open their borders.

it doesnt work, look at toronto.
it does, look at the Canadian prison system
it does, look at our debt, our failure of healthcare, and look at our national IQ dropping,

I gotta say it's pretty comfy up here lads
>29
>own two homes
>took the day off to mow the lawn
>sipping on a double double

>the productive provinces that contribute to your broke ass liberal provinces are culturally enriched

kill yourself justin

I guess that explains all the violent protests we have in Quebec.
Or maybe that explains why we have extremely low drop out rates...
Or maybe that explains all the terrorism in Canada...

...Oh wait...

the things is there are 40 million blacks in segregated communities 50 million Hispanics in segregated communities in the states in Britain there are huge areas where you will only find millions of people from Pakistan here we have Brampton for Indians Markham for Asians and Scarborough for blacks the reason things are so peaceful here is because we did things the right way

the leaf marches on

Is cuckboy Jewdeau still on his ten month cross-country photo op on the taxpayer's dime?

unlike the rest of the west we still follow the woman and children first saying to the letter

lil Justin has no real power Canada only takes its orders from the Queen

We wait for you with warm hearth and cold beers !

oups

I would say multiculturalism here doesn't work, mainly because foreign investors buy up all the real estate then jack the prices up. These investors are mainly Chinese and Indian. I like Indian and Chinese people for the most part, but they have a mentality where they only help eachother. At my previous tech job, i worked at a telecom company as a technician. And these Indian dudes during the 2 weeks of training would only help one another in their own language when they found something out. Just because people aren't at eachothers throats doesn't mean "diversity" doesn't impact things.

Who leads the charge?

Since there are a lot of leafs here, I'll have to ask...
I believe in some degree of man made global warming
These can be done to reduce it:
Curb overpopulation
Cut emissions - industrial restriction
However the end game of these measures appear to be making the people poorer and later, a nigger colonization
So, why should I give a fuck?

Multiculturalism doesn't work in canada

Toronto already has no go zones

and anything non-white or asian that immigrates here bleeds the system while contributing nothing more than the Indians and East does.

All i know is in Canada we pretty much have the population of California. Yet they want to start taxing everyone here with all that green bullshit. If they really wanted to make a difference, then they should address how countries like China are causing the most pollution. These Green faggots in Canada are part of why our economy is in the shitter and are also why we have very little industry and aren't utilizing our mass amount of natural resources.

>when there's an entire ocean between you and North Africa and the Middle East

It's not because we're not at Europe-stage yet that it's working fine.
We have symptoms of what Europe had a few years ago. It's still brewing.

Reminder that we have wahabi mosques paid by Saudi Arabia in Canada.

remove montreal first.

Any first world nation carrying ANY debt in the 21st century...is a failure, and you don't even understand that it is on purpose.

>Toronto has no-go zones
Like Jane and Finch? Where else?

fuck you montreal is a beautiful city

Scarborough

Weston road is pretty ghetto, rexdale is pretty bad but i wouldn't consider any of these places no-goes. They are nowhere near as dangerous as hoods in the US. As a telecom tech i would work in these areas all the time and never felt threatened.

"LOOK MOM,BOMB CRATERS!"

"No my son,here we call them potholes."

>The great lakes isn't a ocean

re

Yeah except that it stinks, always is in construction because corruption, full of muslims, blacks and jews, massively liberal and full of sjw, etc.

Quebec city > montreal

You retards are 95% white, and you committed genocide against Native Americans until 20 years ago... fucking retard

Says the 90% white country.

yup better than

>60% white - "hispanic whites and north africans included"

They don't need us for that, they've been genociding each others since forever

multiculturalism is works fine, just like jews planned. Poor white eurogoyims getting cucked by sandniggers. That was the plan, sent arab animals to destroy europe. Everything is okay u dumb fag

Quebec City is a piece of shit surrounded by ugly suburbs and retarded people.

everything in quebec besides the farmland and old parts of the major cities are ugly

The other 5-9%% is Asians from Japan and China over in Hongcouver. You guys should really consider upping your Asian immigration. They pretty much keep to themselves but also make lots of money, and they hate every other race, including white people, but that also means they hate niggers and choloniggers too.

The farmland is ugly too, it's just miles of factory farms and GMO soy fields.

The green party's main purpose in the grand scheme is to make sure things don't get to US standards of pollution.

I'm not a green activist, but I would think that their primary argument would be that we need to force the government into promoting cleaner methods of producing things.
Theoretically it's possible to have a top tier economy based solely on the green principle where engineers are always trying to find ways to reduce waste and that's what they strive to achieve.

Ultimately, it's a "Means justify the ends" type of philosophy where the people of today are fodder for the utopia of the future.

So have Yuropoors

lol.

scarborough by itself is bigger than a lot of cities entirely. it's huge. Has bad areas, and a lot of good areas still populated by solely white people who moved out of the downtown core to get away from italian immigration.

-a middle class scarborough resident without a nigger or paki in sight.

It's also home to all the brown people centers, which are just going to expand and expand and drive you out as it has in London and other European cities.

he takes orders from his Bilderberg crypto-jew college buddy Gerry Butts actually senpai

It doesn't in certain cities. Instead of integrating they just bundle together and basically make little India (Surrey) or little China (Richmond).

In fact, Richmond is so fucking bad that white residents were complaining about every sign in the city being Mandarin, not a single one containing a single English letter. The fact that a law had to be passed so there's actually English in street signs/stores/etc instead of just pure Mandarin is pretty fucked up.

Lets not forget how Surrey is basically India 2.0 and is a shithole because of all the Indian gangs that for some reason think they're black.

they're not going to drive out anyone. that's the chinks.

the brown people of scarborough are poor as fuck and live in clustered buildings in the known poor areas of scarborough. houses here are around 700k now. The chinese move the real estate market....which is fine with me/making me money.

the browns with money aren't in the nice areas, and for the most part never leave their hives. Kennedy road from st clair to sheppard is brown, for example. but it's certainly not a no-go zone. maybe in 20 years once the 3rd generation Lankans have 6 kids each.

All that leads to cultural and civilizational stagnation, which is what we're experiencing right now.

This is the end for our civilization, and then a new one will rise for the ashes. Humanity will live on.

yea these are all true what is your point?

SHART

A

>look at toronto
what about it?
>look at the Canadian prison system
what about it?
>look at our debt, our failure of healthcare, and look at our national IQ dropping
first one; what about it? second one; wait times are shit, yes, but it's the price of it being free. third one; what? lol

>Toronto already has no go zones
lol no it doesnt
oh please lol
and an even bigger "oh please lol"

Straya is more uncommon, funnier bants, and has a much more interesting culture. Leaf shitposting is the equivalent of the smug rantings of an ignorant prepubescent teen. Sage and hidden

you sure do know a lot about dank meems

>he takes orders from his Bilderberg crypto-jew college buddy Gerry Butts actually senpai
This.

Pic related is Gerald 'Gerry' Butts - Google him, he is basically the Prime Minister - He is Trudeaus main adviser / handler.

Why is Mr. Trudeaus top advisor Gerald Butts worth mentioning? Well....

>He is/was a Bilderberg attendee

>Reisman is listed as a member of the steering committee of the Bilderberg Group, a controversial group of influential business and government leaders who meet annually behind closed doors under a media blackout to discuss world issues

Reisman has been a delegate for several years at the annual conference of the Bilderbergs. In Istanbul, Turkey, 31 May - 3 June 2007 she was in the company of other notable Canadians: Jason Kenney, Member of Parliament; and Gerald Butts, Principal Secretary in the Office of the Premier of Ontario."
>Gerald Butts, Principal Secretary in the Office of the Premier of Ontario

He also helped McGuinty & Wynne destroy Ontario, when in power as the Principle Secretary in the Office. Now he is the main handler of Trudeau.

ctvnews.ca/politics/5-things-to-know-about-trudeau-confidant-gerald-butts-1.2619851

thestar.com/news/queenspark/2015/12/02/ontario-consumers-likely-paying-billions-extra-for-hydro-one-decisions-auditor-general.html

He was President of WWF (World Wildlife Fund) so he is trying to get Canada completely off all carbon emissions by 2050. He played a roll in:

>"Ontario’s electricity consumers are being zapped for tens of billions of dollars due to overpriced green energy, poor government planning, and shoddy service from Hydro One, says auditor general Bonnie Lysyk.

In her annual report, she concluded ratepayers forked out $37 billion more than necessary from 2006 to 2014 and will spend an additional $133 billion by 2032 due to global adjustment electricity fees on hydro bills.

canada is a cuckhole, shut up leaf fag

>Is cuckboy Jewdeau still on his ten month cross-country photo op on the taxpayer's dime?
Yes. And he got caught trying to stick the tax payers with a bill for a private jet to go on vacation too lmao

journeypage.com/trudeau-will-reimburse-government-for-some-of-the-costs-of-family-travel-to/

People have been saying this since 1789, look at where liberalism is... Only the eastern world to be contaminated now, even Africa has a shit load of women liberation movements now.

true. tell that to the rest of your leftist garbage cucked country. fucking maple nigger syrup bitch.

I am putting together video that I found of Justin getting cucked by his beard-wife live on TV

Almost done, it's fucking amazing - If you want to see the un-edited footage, see here

youtube.com/watch?v=SkqvPkjjwj0

>reminder, Justin marched with a gay HIV+ "egyptian refugee" in the gay pride parade
pic related, the manlet in the white hat carrying the fag flag is the one payed to be flown in, housed and fed

Diversity is Canada's Strength, goy-... err, guys!

>this is what young canadians look like, according to the CBC
Pic related was screen capped from election night last fall

You mad he lives well now?

Couldn't care less, just find it funny as hell how hard they go out of their way to be "tolerant and diverse"

>just more dead aids riddled fags tbqh
meh, pic related

>using an outdated version

SHART

Glad you have my most recent version, I am working on an even newer one too kek

>here's the original 2015 version

DUDE

Oh shit, I'm the guy that requested you to make the wildfire edit. Thanks again, famalam

Top kek what up m8, cheers no stress, I am doing a $hillary one and Trump one too

The gold effects for the Trump room I am making sure come out right

>heres the one for the speNDP commie Tommy

Excellent. I await the shill and trump versions with bated breath.

Make sure you include a taco bowl on trump's desk. One with a wall around it

That looks like my fucking room!

toronto is a shithole, it wasnt when it was 90% white
the Canadian prison system is 80% non white
Our debt is caused by the liberal Keynesian system, not only wait times but quality, which is terrible, and Canadian IQ has dropped by 6 points since 1968.

No we select only the best Europeens. We let all the nignogs, dune coons and to screw the housing market wealthy chingchong chinamen in.

Yeah Canada is so shitty isn't it?

Canadian Multiculturalism is different from American multiculturalism. Canadian multiculturalism is a cancer. Let me tell you why.
Canadian multiculturalism abhors integration this led to immigrants forming communities that only interacted with people with the same background. Dense areas where you'd only see a certain kind of ethnicity. Canadian multiculturalism doesn't want immigrants to integrate into the broader Canadian society. Instead, they want to keep it fragmented like a mosaic unlike America's vastly superior naturalization which unites everyone by tying them all to an identity they all share. "American".

The only reason why Canadian immigration never led to widespread violence and racial tensions is because Canadian immigration policies are tighter and more restrictive. It's tighter than the United States' policies. Sadly, that's all going downhill because DUDE WEED LMAO Trudeau plans to let immigrants move to Canada despite not knowing a lick of English. This, again, would worsen the chances of people integrating properly.

Liberalism does not destroy societies. Liberalism, in it's classical sense, is what the Republicans espoused. The party of Abraham Lincoln, the Republican party, were liberals. They wanted freedom and valued the individual but that's not the kind of Liberalism that is present in Canada.
Canada has 'Social Liberalism'. A form of liberalism that prioritizes social justice over individual liberties. This is how you get people getting sued for misgendering. How you get newspapers silenced for reporting on mudslimes who commit crime after being admitted into Canada.

In short. Canada's fucking shit. Kill yourself, you maple-syrup chugging frostnigger.

Non-meme answer: multiculturalism works, but it is not for every country.

Same with democracy, and that's why it's stupid to force modern, Western democratic systems (which have been developing over centuries in a European context) on countries that have absolutely no historical foundation in it and whose people's values might even be directly opposed to it. Similarly, it's stupid to try to force multiculturalism on countries which no historical foundation for it. Context matters.

twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/769548237694992387

JUST BECAUSE OUR KEKED MEDIA HIDES THE TRUTH ABOUT RACIAL TENSIONS HERE DOESNT MEAN THEY DONT EXIST, STOP MAKING THIS FUCKING THREAD, IM FUCKING READY TO EXPLODE

>At my previous tech job, i worked at a telecom company as a technician. And these Indian dudes during the 2 weeks of training would only help one another in their own language when they found something out. Just because people aren't at eachothers throats doesn't mean "diversity" doesn't impact things.

Same thing at my workplace, and we're supposed to be programmers.

What a fucking world.

How's your economy going, leaf?

>twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/769548237694992387
RELIGION OF PEACE STRIKES AGAIN top kek

Don't worry m8, it's mostly the leftists that will feel the pain from these animals

I guess not. somewhere in that post i saw the flag of a country infinitely shittier than even canada is

>9 billion dollar debt in the first six months
>none of the money spent on Canada

You must add this!
>youtube.com/watch?v=SkqvPkjjwj0

Our border with the USA is impossible to secure. When the shit hits the fan and it's happening in America, Canada will be just as fucked.