What do you think of the Stewart Lee, the comedian's comedian?

What do you think of the Stewart Lee, the comedian's comedian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wOb2KQHr7V0
youtube.com/watch?v=-2z-AdzgKjY
youtube.com/watch?v=p3tUqRBiMVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the comedian's comedian?

he's a faggot, comedy is degenerate and his style of meta-comedy or whatever it is is gay and depressing mental masterbation

Thanks, keep it coming

t. Buttmad Ukip voter

He's shit but I have to admit I found this somewhat funny

youtube.com/watch?v=wOb2KQHr7V0

he probably has a few funny jokes but then when you think about why you find it funny it's because it makes you feel smarter than other people (so really its a shallow form of entertainment)

His main audience is pretentious leftwing faggots, they will probably really admire him for a few weeks then realise it hasn't filled the void in their gaping anus so they get fucked in the ass by niggers and refugees, lefties are just empty in their heart.

It would be somewhat funny except he is being ironically anti islam to imply how stupid racist daily mail readers are

He's really improved that bit since then

He's funny. Absolutely buries Sup Forumsfags.

Oh I know exactly what he's doing, I just found it funny how he framed it desu

He's not funny, at all, he tries to be a smart arse and appeal to the same type of liberal cunt who thinks they're intellectuals if they hate nationalism. love immigration, and love any type of degeneracy. He appeals to the kind of vermin who support Jeremy Corbyn.

That. And. Everything. He. Says... Takes. forever... To. Get... Out. Because... He. Pauses. After. Every... Word. Which. The... Student. Leftists. Who. Watch... Him. Seem... T-t-t...t.. To... Find... Hilarious.

In short, he's a complete cunt, who appeals to the lowest common denominator. Leftists who think liking him makes you an intellectual.

I've only seen him once or twice. He seemed very low energy. And no point calling him out as a leftard 99% of comedians are. Or in the case of Britain, its gotta be 100%.

Wouldn't bother watching again/10

Matt Damon?

Glad you like him acmud

SLee is so funny that he has ruined stand up comedy for me. The first two series of Comedy Vehicle are probably his best work. The interviews with Ian Noochy that break up the S2 episodes give it the edge over S1.

Nigel Farage has really let himself go.

As far as English comedians go

Genuinely funny tier: Micky Flanagan

Dangerously degenerate tier: that blonde cross eyed faggot. Sorry don't knowbhis name, Brits will know who I'm talking about

Somewhere in between meh tier: Stewart Lee.

Russell Howard. He's one of those Russell comedians they have now.

Are Harry and Paul any good? These two pieces are absolutely classic.

youtube.com/watch?v=-2z-AdzgKjY
youtube.com/watch?v=p3tUqRBiMVo

In stand-up he is a gimmick and he knows it. He is literally just making money He has interesting things to say about various subjects though. But he IS a self-righteous manipulator of public opinion and as obsequious and slimy as any hipster.

Dang. When did Based Morrissey get so fat?

The greatest British comedian of all time is Billy Connolly. Unquestionable.

Lee Evans is great if you like physical comedy, but non-Brits might not get him. Roy Chubby Brown is red-pilled as fuck but too vulgar for some. Also check out Rhod Gilbert and Kevin Bridges for more modern comedians who are actually funny. Most of the comedy roadshow bunch are normie tier shite. Some of Jimmy Carrs stuff is pretty good if you're into edgy stuff, as is Frankie Boyle, but the latter is an insufferable cunt.

Honorable mentions for foreigners who are now largely based in the UK - Steve Hughes (aus) and Reginald D Hunter (US). That Canadian one liner guy is kinda funny too.

Any recommendations for American or Aus comedians? I love John Pinette and Bill Burr, but haven't really branched out, there's only a few of them I really get.