What was YOUR reaction to THAT scene in "IT"?

>watching "IT"
>pretty good
>halfway through, decide to buy some popcorn and hotdog

>come back
>Beverely down on all fours getting her underaged pussy completely pounded
>reaction shot of Ben
>he is pumping her tween pussy and moaning excitedly
>both staring deadpan at camera for an uncomfortably long time
>audience starts shifting around and looking at each other dumbfoundedly
>what the fuck.jpg
>scene ends

>later on
>Ben is running away
>runs into some guy and they both fall
>stranger struggles to pick him up
>camera pans over
>it's Stephen King
>he gives a wink
>"you're pretty large, kid"

The FUCK was Muschietti thinking putting this in?

Your kidding right who the actress in this seen

Not even memeing I was half expecting the rock quarry scene to go a lot farther then it did. Especially the part where she notices the boys oggling her, I was expecting her to undo her bra or something. Thank god they only went as far as to show everyone in their underwear.

Wish I'd seen it

Fucking Dropped
>DROPPED

Whats the point of adapting when you dont adapt

No one seriously expected them to do this right?

So we do get some fucking in it then good

Why not? They could have shown a lot more fucking the Kid in Big got to cop a feel that womans tits in a fucking pg film.... pg think about that for a moment

>comparing a kid copping a feel to kids having an orgy
No one is this stupid. Shit bait.

For a while it was just a meme to keep bringing up THAT scene but now that this movie is fucking everywhere actual pedos are waying in.

If you want proof that pedos are mentally ill dumbasses look no forward than how they react to any form of media involving children. Anyone with half a brain knows that no mainstream Hollywood studio would even allude to that scene (they do all their pedo shit behind closed doors, for the most part), let alone actually throw it in there. As shocking as that moment is in the book, it's just a small part of the 1100 pages. So if the sewer orgy is still all you can think about, then you clearly need some help.

Not wanting to see the biggest fantasy of teenage boys put on screen

End your gay life asap you beta faget

The sewer orgy is a main piece of the psychological terror effecting them you dumb fuck.

Take off your shitty hero glasses and stop pretending youre helping in any fucking way by alluding to the fact that the scene was needed. It was most definitely needed, and you seem to know a lot about behing the scenes pedo shit, really makes you think why youre white knighting the dubject so hard

It isn't that I didn't want it faggotI really didn't though.

Do you honestly expect the parents of those actors, or Hollywood in general to be okay with it? You're a fucking pedophile.

Hahahaha faggot

>mfw they barely allude to the scene in the film
>mfw I know executives acknowledged that it exists in the book

That scene is IT. Have you read the fucking book?
>And she feels the thing begin to happen—something of which the girls who whisper and giggle about sex in the girls’ room have no idea, at least as far as she knows; they only marvel at how gooshy sex must be, and now she realizes that for many of them sex must be some unrealized undefined monster; they refer to the act as It. Would you do It, do your sister and her boyfriend do It, do your mom and dad still do It, and how they never intend to do It; oh yes, you would think that the whole girls’ side of the fifth-grade class was made up of spinsters-to-be, and it is obvious to Beverly that none of them can suspect this . . . this conclusion, and she is only kept from screaming by her knowledge that the others will hear and think her badly hurt. She puts the side of her hand in her mouth and bites down hard. She understands the screamy laughter of Greta Bowie and Sally Mueller and all the others better now: hadn’t they, the seven of them, spent most of this, the longest, scariest summer of their lives, laughing like loons? You laugh because what’s fearful and unknown is also what’s funny, you laugh the way a small child will sometimes laugh and cry at the same time when a capering circus clown approaches, knowing it is supposed to be funny . . . but it is also unknown, full of the unknown’s eternal power.

>waying in.

just... stop posting. okay? just stop.

I cringed; no rational person can think like this

KEKEKE le dat scene, le scene we luv in le book, le child gangbang scene xD

>that obviously fake plastic pussy
Really ? I guess they couldn't show the actress's real box though

>halfway through, decide to buy some popcorn and hotdog

Can Americans really not contain their appetite for a single movie?

>Expecting Americans not to have a little snack halfway through a 2 hour movie.

Christ, he could've starved to death if he hadn't gotten that popcorn and hotdog.

Ohnsinthe while book is about how sex heralds the end of the magic of childhood, but the movie is about a killer clown

what about the boy jerking another boy? was that in the movie?

>not even an R rating
what do you think m8?