Fuck this shithole, cannot wait to leave forever

fuck this shithole, cannot wait to leave forever

Attached: 56458644658.png (580x363, 14K)

what's wrong with it besides being poor

pinches mejichagos haha

argentina is white

literally the people, as in all of them, including me

where you going?

anywhere that's not the banana republic of niggertina

what?

que pais te quieres ir ?

everyone is a scumbag, from the janitors to the president, including me

cualquiera, mientras no sea mierdantina.

Are that meltdown motivated by 1-6 loss to Spain?

A donde te pensar ir op? yo tengo pensado irme a Milan o Roma y volver a l'argentina cuando me jubile.

lmao I loved watching the live reactions to that

go to Spain, you're their favorite immigrants.

a cualquier lado, el objetivo es salir de este pais de mierda. El resto se verá luego.

What was the reaction?

general meltdown and doubts about the world cup prospects
to be fair I think the team that played was the substitue one, as in the ones that are normlay on the ench, correct me if I'm wrong

Pienso lo mismo de mi pais. Buena suerte op!

I think that Icardi is much stronger than Higuain and Dybala must be called to national team, not ignored.

Are you saying you don't like Costa Rica? Seems like paradise to me.

I’m sure your country is not as bad as you think it is

what's wrong with it?

I hope Niggertina gets violated, ravaged, anally descimated and gets forever utterly humiliated in the world cup.
I hope it receives 30 goals in the stage group and all bottlehead niggers who chimpout over football here commit mass suicide.

I hope all argentinian football fans who are dumb enough to go to russia get devoured by a pack of kamchatka bears.

dafuq

Rude man. Also i don't remember any nigger Argentinian football star.
Oh shit i forgot Tevez and indian Di Maria.

All argentinians are amerindian mestizos, they are basically niggers. Including the national team.

Icardi is certain much better than iguain, that fat fuck ruined the last world cup for us

Argentinians are of pure north italian germanic stock.

They are amerindian mestizos.

I got out and I'm happier than ever. What a shitty country lol.

what the fuck? You live in a chill, laid-back tempered weathered paradise

Tons of fun, beautiful people, no violence at all, just a shitty economy but it outweighs the cons

argentina is my country, but better and safe, so it seems like a pretty cool country

Mira loco te lo voy a decir despacio porque parece que tu autismo es bastante grave, a nadie le importa lo que pasa aca, nadie quiere ser tu amigo y si tan necesitado de atencion estas anda al sicologo. Si tanto te preocupa caerle bien a los yankis mudate a estados unidos y deja de llorar, maricon.

>no violence at all
objectively wrong

chupame la pija

nuuucaa te vas a poder ir bobito no tenes ni plata ajjajajaj

prefiero irme a mexico a laburar de mozo que quedarme en este pais bananero de mierda estancado en la miseria y sin futuro lleno de negros cabeza de termo mediocres como vos.

>tfw leaving next year
Feels goodman

Attached: 1437674994259.jpg (240x232, 21K)

chara mais, boludo

*chora mais

hacele un favor al mundo y volate la sabiola

>tfw leaving next month

Attached: descarga.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>Tons of fun, beautiful people
Not the user you were replying but, argentinian people are the thing that's wrong above everything on this country

Cheers m8. Although I hope that after I and my family leave, argentines are fully banned from moving anywhere, so they don't ruin the rest of the world like they already did with this country

Attached: 1471527352234.png (530x492, 13K)

Uuuu este le hizo el culo sin forro al trolo del op

what is wrong with you?

Que feo debe ser tener la piel color beige

literally iguana?

por que a bunda desse anão está em chamas? o que aconteceu?

Tranquilo, think twice.

>think over 9000 times
>same thing

asjkjsakjas re enojado

ven para acá

todos los argentinos pueden vivir en mi cama y ser mis pololos

i suppose ur life wasn't that bad as you think now before you start looking into onthers and sitting here where are almost everyone bitching about how bad it's life

lol wut

even messi is a mestizo

Attached: messi.jpg (266x320, 20K)

cursed image 2023

I mean you're bitching about your bad life only because you look into others countries and people lifes and think they're better. Also you sitting here where almost everyone bitching about their bad lifes, so here are really depressing atmosphere which affects you

Fucking Europeans and their first world problems

good, we need more amerindias to fuck off, be my guest and get the fuck out

cancun is the new argentina
you can rebuild your nation there
just dont come to veracruz

È sufficiente un antenato italiano nato non dopo il 1861 per avere il nostro passaporto, e con la cittadinanza italiana puoi muoverti e lavorare in tutta la U.E.

> because you look into others countries and people lifes and think they're better

Attached: ru_apt.jpg (1280x719, 153K)

there aren't even curtains. wtf?

Only fags need curtains. But there are no fags in Russia.

gib italian citizenship.
while a good shout, I think it's odd since even with italian citizenship the unemployment rate there is kinda high too.

where are you going?

oh yh, why do alot of argies want to leave argentina? Seems like it pays rather well in some sectors and it has nice cities and nature. Is it due to the high influx of immigrants from venezuela and other poor countries? There's a shit ton of argies in mex too. Must be bad to want to work as a waiter in mex than stay in argentina....