Toonstruck

today marks the 20 anniversary of this game which is perhaps the most Sup Forums game of all time lets discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xERRV7JmZk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

miss fortune best waifu

Well I know someone who'll be getting some art tomorrow night.

Well, what about that cancelled sequel?

Can't argue with that.

bump

AW YEAH, That game is AWESOME!
youtube.com/watch?v=xERRV7JmZk8

why is the clown even on the cover, he barely appears in the game

that the European cover this is the American cover still has Spike on it for some reason

>Pay to have Christopher Lloyd star in your game
>Don't put him on the box

I don't understand.

>dan castellaneta will never voice act in anything other than the simpsons ever again

If you got paid $500,000 per episodes, 22 episodes a year, recording sessions lasting 2 hours tops per episode, would YOU ever do any extraneous work?

It's why we hardly hear Hank Azaria and Nancy Cartwright in anything anymore, either. They used to be in all the cartoons in the late 80s and early 90s. Then they got that sweet contract negotiation on the Simpsons circa 2000 and their true passion for their VA career was revealed when they stopped working almost entirely.

>paid $500,000 per episodes

Hey now. The Simpsons cast recently humbled themselves to only $200,000 per episode, user.

They're aren't GREEDY or anything.

The memory game was a bitch though.

I miss point and click games.

What about TellTale and the like?

Actually, what are Sup Forums's favorite point and click adventure games?

Day of the Tentacle is probably my number one favorite. Entertaining and fun all the way through.

Also love the Monkwy Island games. I need to replay the Sam and Max games, and I still need to play Grim Fandango.

I fucking loved Torin's Passage
Even though it scared the fucking shit out of me and gave me nightmares

Tiny Toon Adventures: The Great Beanstalk

I'm a big fan of the Sierra point and click games

Pretty sure she's the only one worth waifu ing.

I've never actually played any of the Sierra games, I really should.

ture in terms of the other female characters we got a closeted megalomaniac a kinky cow and a bouncer

And a sheep and an airhead.

I played this from start to finish with my cousin, we laughed our asses off. I love the part where you went to Zanydoo and had the prank shop employees test the merchandise out on each other.

I remember playing a lot of a Casper point-and-click game and Monty Python's The Meaning of Life when I was a kid. I don't play much of the genre anymore, but I'd be cool to try something new in the point-and-click world.

Laverne is cute.