Leaves for a few hours to go see IT

>leaves for a few hours to go see IT
>"hey guys, I saw IT, it was pretty good and-"
>the state of Sup Forums
What is this faggotry. Whatever.

I saw IT. It was pretty fuckin' raw. Glad they weren't pussies about some shit. Even though they didn't include Bev fucking all the boys.

What's the point of the fucking movie then?

It was still an entertaining movie. It was weird, like the book.

better than the 90's version

Finn/froggie is typecast

Bev is fucking sexy

>no orgy scene where she gets blacked

Holy christ any scene with Bev and her dad was awkward and out of place. Is the abuse shit subtle in the book because in the movie her dad being a pedophile rapist is literally as subtle as a screaming clown jumping out of a refrigerator in fast forward.

>Even though they didn't include Bev fucking all the boys.
I heard none of the parents of the actors were going to allow that. Plus, they have the same idea of that scene when Bev tried to keep them together after their first fight with Pennywise
Besides, they all get in their underwear at one point, so you pedos should be happy

too bad kids are gonna say it ripped off stranger things

Using "raw" as a descriptor is kind of ambiguous, or perhaps I'm old-fashioned;

post yfw giant turtle reference

I disagree, user. I think this new Pennywise has to be the scariest movie monster we've seen in years. Literally years. There's two scenes in this movie that absolutely sent shivers down my spine. First when Pennywise possesses the slideshow and we finally get to see his very creepy and mental face in the final scene. What a build-up! I nearly pissed myself.

The other one is in the basement, first we see the excellent performance by Georgie's actor. You'll float too never has sounded more epically scary. And then Pennywise rises from the waters. I jumped in my chair and still do when watching this. I can tell I will be on the edge of my seat in theatres this september.

The movie itself seems to capture that 80s feeling we've seen in Stranger Things and other important work. Do your part and see it in theaters. Be a part of history.

Fathers molesting their daughters is more common than you think. It's probably the most common form of child sexual abuse in fact

I guess what I mean is that they didn't soften the blow. It was terrifying because it showed everything. You literally see a young boy get his arm chewed off. It's been a while since I've seen a movie that had the balls to do that to a kid. At least in mainstream horror.

Plus it was pretty faithful to the book.

fuck off shilling this shitty remake

Shut the fuck up faggot

I'm eighteen so I can pop boners for a 15 year old guilt free

Reddit shills are b8ing hard

>That rock quarry scene
What did they mean by this?

Listen to this reddit fag try and deflect from blatant reddit faggotry kys faggot

I cant believe pennywise turned into Trump. it made no sense

>The shilling meme
Just how valuable do you think this board is? No one gives a shit what a bunch of degenerates on an imageboard think of a movie.

No one said it wasn't. I'm talking about how the depiction of sexual abuse was almost comically over the top.

Maybe, but I feel like it kind of fit in with other parts of the movie. All the adults were shot in a way that just made them seem creepy, between the dutch angles and lighting on their faces.

If my greatest fear is dying a virgin would he just kill me then and there

Nah, he'd let you marinate until you're too old to have any hope.

Do grown adults actually get guilty about jacking off to teenagers?

I dunno, you tell me. I sleep like a baby.

Bev is so fucking hot. god damn. how didnt those boys all have boners in THAT scene?

You just KNOW the director has copies of the scene stashed away somewhere from every conceivable angle.

I was too busy looking at that fat kids inverted nipples

at least its not GOT shit

And his gyno. Which half the boys seem to have on a certain level. I don't remember that happening to me. Is it something that people grow out of or something?

Post panties mound

What? Are you referring to the scene where the boys go on a panty raid and steal all of Beverley's panties?

I really liked it

IT was gud. I'm going again this weekend.

The Jewish kid's monster was really fucking unsettling, reminds me of this fucker.

You dumb fucking retard. The mons pubis

but
Seriously pls the nerds fat mom was so hot i need that upskirt scene

>remake
nice b8

>The Jew literally gets the worst of the entire group
What did Pennywise mean by this?

Its the hormones in the water, plastic and soy

I loved it until that fucking ending.

I would but I'm worried about that, since usually I'm the only person at the theater. Given the content of the movie, the staff will assuredly be keeping a very close eye on me the whole time.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

it's the hormones they put in the water these days

IT is going to kill you in there user

Please neck yourself quickly, so that your germs don't infect the rest of the world.

Guys a weird looking clown just gave me a ticket to see the movie he's rea

CLOWNS AREN'T SCARY user.

The "lets cut ourselves and be blood brothers" was already ridiculous, I can't even imagine what the orgy scene would be like

Imagine being the guy who has this copypasta saved on his hard drive

This is how I would do it.
>Have Beverly gather all the boys around
>She look at all of them in *that way*
>She starts to take off her clothes
>As she does that the camera slowly pans upwards
>Cut to cg effects
>Effects show a shadow, illuminating what is actually happening for a bit longer
>Slowly fade to black
Still would be to obscene for a lot of people, but is pretty much the classiest way of doing it without just throwing out really bad weird dialogue like "oh hey that reminds me of that time we had that huge orgy with Beverly".

I would just cut everything to include the leeches.

No gangrape scene, fucking dropped

Sounds dogshit, ive seen his face already from the trailers and he looks like a rat. You sound like a collider shill so fuck off

Cringe as fuck just hire 18 year olds who look young and show a bit of action total fail

In orgy scene big ben is only one that makes her cum and satisfies her. All other have too small cocks for her. So in this situation it was big white cock that made her little cunny wet.

>Film cuts to a bunch of 30 years olds fucking
That would be pretty funny actually.

Gee, I wonder who was behind this post.

I am 28 and i legally fucked 15year old two weeks ago.

I didnt get this.

And yo where is my gang bang scene at wtf.

Good for you, Muhammad.

When bill is in Georgies room he picks up a lego turtle that looks like this.

Sorry but I am not subhuman muslims. But in most european countries age of consent is 15-16. Sorry that you burgers cant fuck prime teen pussy without getting fbi to fry your ass.

>legally

>he thinks its size
Lol

>saving copypasta on hard drive
if u wanna post a pasta u just google an excerpt of the pasta and copy the pasta from first search result lmao

Its fucking written that she gets excited because she is much bigger than 4 others that fuckes her before. That it feels more and better. Also when last kid fuck her after big Ben. She points out how it is smaller and does not feel so much/good.

Bill makes her cum too you mong

Wow King actually goes into detail with the orgy scene. I just thought it was a throwaway sentence or two.

It's the xenoestrogens in the water/plastics/food. If you have it just from being fat then overall fat loss will get rid of it. If you have actual gland tissue developing from all the xenoestrogens then you have to have it surgically removed. Bodybuilders get it a lot funnily enough because when they take testosterone shots and stuff without using estrogen blockers their bodies up the estrogen and give em gyno. It's like bob from fightclub. That really happens.

When the Losers' travel into the sewer with theintent of destroying It, they momentarily find themselves hopelessly trapped. As the boys start to panic, Beverly comes up with the idea of having sex with the others in order to calm them down, as a result the other Losers take turns having sex with her. Because King didn't wish this to be viewed as a lewd scene, the narrative explicitly states that the act of intimacy with each of the boys' helps to further strengthen their friendship; and Beverly only experiences orgasm while having intercourse with Bill Denbrough and Ben Hanscom.

No it's goes on for a while

>replying to a copypasta

>Beverly constantly accused of being slut
>Constantly telling everyone it's not true
>Her idea to help kill It is by fucking everyone
>At once
Uh...

>King didn't wish this to be viewed as a lewd scene

they let Raimi into the writers room

It goes on for 7 pages.

6/10

first hour and a half of the film had no tension or consequences whatsoever because it was just "oh here's this character about to be spooked, what's he afraid of" repeat x6

jew and black kid got 1 minute each of characterization, even pedophile rapist dad got more screentime than black kid

stupid fucking CG ruined so many otherwise decent scenes [the fucking headless man in the library and the clown coming out of the projection, especially. shit looked awful]

every time pennywise did a scare they did that retarded fucking camera tracked to his head while the rest of his body moves in superspeed

the end was fucking dumb because they just hit him with sticks for ten minutes, but the very end was great when pennywise starts to panic and turns into a bunch of different things to desperately try and scare them, then he just leaves because they aren't scared

there was a bunch of dumb shit that I can't remember because it's been a few hours, but I was definitely mad that rotten shitmatoes has this as high as it does

are turtles a big motif in the books? I've never read anything by stephen king in my life but there were explicit turtles twice in the movie with no real connection to anything

>Ben Hanscom
Bitch, that's kawaii. Little fatass deserves the love.

PLUMP

>are turtles a big motif in the books? I've never read anything by stephen king in my life but there were explicit turtles twice in the movie with no real connection to anything
Pennywise is from another a dimmension, and his archnemesis is a giant turtle from that dimmesion.
King did a lot of cocaine

A giant space turtle literally creates the universe and is IT's arch enemy

oh yeah the bully shit made me the most angry
if the bully fucks with everyone and was hypnotized by pennywise to go kill everyone, why was he only killed by the black kid as soon as he shows up? that doesn't make sense from a storytelling perspepctive.

If the bully ONLY fucks with the black kid, then make him ONLY go after the black kid after he's hypnotized and then have the black kid kill him
you can't make a secondary antagonist who fucks with everybody equally but gets killed instantly by just one character
it doesn't finish his arc because it doesn't feel like his villain

it's like [i don't watch capeshit but this feels like an apt description] if during an avengers movie the villain was stopped by thor and only thor

is this actually real? i've been drinking around 5 full plastic water bottles (the bulk ones you can buy at the store) for about 5 years now and i don't have any gyno

Did they include the 20 minutes of violent clown mauling like they did in the book when Georgie and Pennywise first met?

Alex Jones told me so it must be true

Huh it's almost as if this movie was chapter one and the bully will return in the next movie.

they're exaggerating the effects of xenoestrogen and overstating body fat as gyno, but yes
there is estrogen in plastic bottles and city water

Holy shit dude, what the fuck

I never read the book because Steven King's particular writing quirks piss me off, but that's on a whole other level

This is the guy that goes, 'hey, I need a villain for my book... fuck it I'll just write another child molester', then he jots down seven pages of that?

I don't have a problem with it besides the implicit hypocrisy, and the fact that it sounds contrived as fuck. Kids that age do fuck and Beverly is fucked up in the head, plus it makes sense since they're all hard for her.

Anyway I came here to talk about the actual movie.

I don't remember any of the character's names except Beverly and the fat boy got cucked after saving her life.

It ended on a title card that said 'IT Chapter One' and there were multiple groans from the audience.

It wasn't twenty minutes but the movie opened and within probably five minutes the little boy got his arm bit off very graphically and then dragged into the sewer.

are you telling me that if i want to be a proper male with no pussy estrogen side effects, i need to physically travel to a lake or some shit and collect water myself?

I caught that "chapter one" shit at the end and my gf was mad that the movie was only the kids, but do they really bring him back? did he survive? was he an illusion? is he 27 years older next time? is beverly's dad still alive too?

lake water will have that shit too.

All the birth control pills and anti depressants that people piss and shit out go into the water system.

prime pusy is 13 not 15 you NIGGERFAGGOT

where the fuck would i get pure water and food then

What is this