>that sucks, I guess I'll write more

WUZ

WE

Sneed

WE

>bassano literally means bacon in italian
This is taking shitposting to an entirely new level

SPEARECHUCKERS

Shakespeare has 37 plays and 154 sonnets in his body of work.

Let's say that a nigress DID, in fact, write one or two or even four or five of his early works, which he took credit for. Why the fuck would she continue to work and not get paid or even acknowledge, and live in poverty? Why keep writing?

And don't say some dumb shit like "because art" as that is utter retardation and you know it.

>wrote 1000 plays
>never drew a dime

oh shit, it all makes sense now.

It's like poetry. It rhymes.

WUZ

>dime
>Shakespeare was English
HMMMM.

SO WHAT YOU HATH SAID, WUZ
*dies of fever*

WUZ WE KANGS OR WAS NOT WE KANGZ?

DAT IS DA KWESCHUN

WE WUZ PLAYWRIGHTS N SHEEEIT

LIL ROMEO! LIL ROMEO! WHERE YOU AT, LIL ROMEO?

MAAAAAN, FUCK YO DADDY AND FUCK YO LAST NAME. IF YOU AINT GON DO DAT, THEN COME MAKE THIS BOOTY QUAKE AND I'LL BE YO HO

*her

because art

don be bitin your thumb at me nigga

Movies about spics pretending to be any better than nigs?

YO WHY DIS BITCH PROTEST SO MUCH

you are assuming she was free to come and go whenever she pleased. what if Shakesman kept her chained?

It's great.

All these amazing discoveries people are uncovering now about these amazing black inventors, kings, statesmen and philosophers, proving it's just the white man's fault that right now they're languishing and doing terribly in some places.

Really makes me think and activates my almonds

Kek

>making fun of a literal child
epic

HELL BE EMPTY YO, AND ALL THE WHITE DEVILS IS HERE MAYNE

Iz you sayin

>wah wah stop making fun of me
Shhh José it's okay!

Just makes you wonder about all the black people in those fields today in modern society who are being kept down by the white man.

It's even funnier when the woman they're claiming Shakespeare stole from was actually white.

If you love them so much you can go back with them.

>league of legends loser
At last I truly see

>what if Shakesman kept her chained?

Based Shakespeare

As we decline they will claim our accomplishments. Then they will tear down our monuments. Then they will tear down our nations. And eventually there will be no memory of us left to claim.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a morbidly obese negress twerking on the ruins of western civilization, forever.

of course she didn't get a dime, early modern england didn't have those

Sometimes I don't check this board for a while, and when I come back the full force of how fucking retarded you alt-right kids are hits me. Jesus christ you're idiots.

I hate all of you fags

Are they implying a 'brilliant' nigress got scammed for a duration greater than whatever years it took the 30+ plays and 150 sonnets to be written by a illiterate guy that could barely write his name?

Damn, then I guess niggers really are stupid.

Did black slaves really wear jewelry like that back then? Also
>dimes

WE WUZ KANGS

I mean you can shit on le kek drumpfags as much as you want I don't care, but that kid is just playing and doesn't even know what that hat and slogan represent

is there any evidence for this retarded claim?

This reminds me of how there is a claim that one of the Kings of Scoland was black because his name is the Gaelic word for 'black' (which in context means dark-haired)

WE WUZ POETZ N SHIIIIETT

Just a string of pearls, pearl earrings, and a big shiny gem in a diadem with another string of pearls inside it..

Good fucking lord my sides.

Cool.

that is so kafkaesque

i guess she was italian so she was probably a bit tan with curlyish hair. over time she was retconned to be black

>She never received a dime for her work
That's because dimes didn't exist yet, dingus

I know you feel that reddit karma is a measure of your worth, but it's not, user.

>no sources whatsoever
>racebaiting
Enjoy your 200+ post circlejerk OP

Well that's pretty condescending.

>recognizing league of losers characters

>no sources whatsoever
This is the age of reverse image search, user. You can't get away with that anymore.

You guys are fucking nazis. The literature plantations of Stratford-upon-Avon are historical FACT

You guys know anyone can write anything right?

I don't remember the nigger OP sourcing his image to anywhere but some fucking twitter account of a BLMfag
Fuck off falseflag

Snopes says it's true, user

The op's picture was probably created by a shitposter.

But don't let that get in the way of the faux Sup Forums outrage

>>>/kys/

EY YO NIGGA TO BE OR TO NOT WUZ

Snipes say it's false, dipshit

WE

KANGZ

>Fuck off falseflag
it's a joke

made you look lol

Not a funny one anyway

take the stick out of your ass

kek

If if do I'm gonna shove it up yours boy

Why hasn't Hollywood made a film about the real first president of the United States, John Hansen? Do people seriously not realize how much they whitewash history?

youtube.com/watch?v=SdNJg9cRj18

youtube.com/watch?v=TpHP8J4hSYE

Stay on reddit where you belong.

But Shakespeare was barely "published" in his lifetime anyway. He wrote scripts to perform, not to sell.

ugh, I'm so tired of whitefacts

WE

Is there a whole black fanfiction extended universe?

WE

WE WUZ BARDS

Now that the demon has risen to slay the niggers. With God's authority the golden age of the human population can occur. This lesson shall be transmitted to the youth by showing the rap music videos and comparing them to the chimps in the jungle.

Future generations will understand that the nigger is not human but rather a wild animal that needs to be fully domesticated or fully hunted. Demon nigger Hunter is our lord. From the back of his truck a new day rose signifying the glory to the new man. The evolution of the people through the greatest ease shall begin now.

DEMON NIGGER KILLER HUNTER

THE CHIMP HOUR HAS FINALLY ENDED

THANK GOD FOR OUR LYNCH FACTORIES

DER BE MO IN DA HEAVENS AND ERF DEN YO THANKING, HORATIO

Are those supposed to be the pyramids?

WE

WUZ

WUZ

They're spaceships. Our brothers left this planet behind.

You we wuz guys are desperate.

>niggers
>egyptian kings
lol