Tfw you unironically love being American

>tfw you unironically love being American

Fellow Americans get in here and say why you love your country

SHART

>unironically
What? Who "ironically" loves being American?

Burger :DDD

I too am proud to be an American.

Pretty much the entire left. Either shaming you or ironically doing it. Do you know what I'm talking about? Google does it too. Notice what synonyms aren't clickable and which are

loving your country is against the rules goym

>tfw white miamian
>tfw overjoyed to see country flooded with more latin women and asians

Fuck off, diet Finn.

I love America because we are:
>the greatest superpower to have ever existed
>founded on Enlightenment principles of reason
>have the most liberty-oriented framework of laws for our citizens
>did not divorce ourselves from an omnipresent God and felt a deity was necessary to preserve freedom
>Relatively benevolent in our foreign affairs

I really get angry when I see what is happening here now. The world looks to us to preserve the ideal of freedom and the fact that we are being continually cucked by leftism and secularism is sad.

We must change the course back towards our fundamental values.

>diet

Never imagined I would live to see someone from america use this word

You dont meet many of them

ur ebin freedom :DDD

>All these jealous shitters

>founded on enlightenment priciples

>hates that we are leftist and secular

You dont know much about the enlightenment do you? Bet youre only spewing your nonsense because hurrr white like me durrr

what the fuck?

Yosemite. The Mediterranean climate where I live. English.

If you break up the USA by states you can see that there are dense areas of minorities that act as outliers against the whole country. It is the exact same phenomenon that is turning Texas blue. A lot of the cities are fucking cancer

>tfw love America and constantly say 'America is the greatest country in the world' whenever I get the chance
>tfw I haven't even been to America

I loved my country, Im losing faith, I just dont know what to believe anymore. I just wish We had a president that actually loved their country as much as I used to.If trump wins, and all this crap disappears. I love America Again, maybe its that Ive always loved my country but hated my government.

wtf I love hawaii now

If I weren't undocumented, I would get a passport and fly to Sweden. Fuck this country.

We are probably one of the only countries in the world where those stupid fucking "Coexist" bumper stickers are not needed. Talk about appropriation. Despite all of the bullshit, our model of multiculturalism has worked to an extent - populations that typically do not integrate have, for the most part, done so. That's not to say liberalize the policy further, though. Who knows how long that will work with the fires being stoked. Ah, but all of this is going to go to shit if the PC culture spreads through the likes of numales and hambeasts. There will be more division, more violence, more tribes for the masses to scurry off to.

I guess it's also cool that it's legally cool I have a Beretta handgun, AR-15, and multiple jars of good kush stocked up.

Two that come to mind:

1. Hygiene

2. Off the charts material wealth. Not necessarily expensive or luxury shit either. I mean day to day living. I can go into a Goodwill (or pretty much any thrift store or yard sale) with less than an hour's wage in my pocket and come out with a VCR and 25 movies I can take home and watch. Actually, I can also pick up a DVD player and four movies for about the same price as well.

HAH

>parents came here in the 70s (sorry)
>granted amnesty by Reagan (thanks)
>i dropped out of high school
>dicked around for a few years
>started a lawn care/sprinkler install/pest control business at 20
>100% seasonal, just finished my last route yesterday
>$113k in revenues and $79k profit for the summer
>24 now, $257k in savings + stocks/bonds
>will now continue to dick around and travel for the next 7 months
>god bless this country