He LEGO® Batman™ Movie – Main Trailer – Warner Bros. UK

youtube.com/watch?v=zhIRbLHVD8o

>SUPERMAN ISN'T A BAD GUY

Someone had to say it.

>Initialise master build
So I guess this IS in canon with the Lego Movie?

yeah, duh. I mean, same Batman, same style, etc.
What, when you played with toys as a kid you din't have recurring themes and motifs?

Why wouldn't it be? It's made by the same studio, members of the same team, and it's still Will Arnett.

>Commissioner Barbara Gordon

better than batgirl

i really like the fact they didnt spoil robin's character development.

One of the easiest ways to tell is that you can see that their legs are hollow. Most of their Lego animation, even things that otherwise treat them like Lego, still have their legs as solid pieces. Lego Movie and Lego Batman Movie are the only ones that come to mind where they have the actual figure legs with the holes on the back and square openings on the bottom. In fact it was a plot point in the Lego Movie since Bad Cap tagged Emmet with a tracking device stuck to one the back of his leg.

>I like to fight around
what a slut
I guess he likes fisting

What part of a grown man who fights crime as his fursona seems sexual to you, dweebo?

Can we hope for the same quality humor then?
The story probably won't be as good, but i liked the characters and the visual gags way better anyway in the first one

This is promising, I already got a couple of laughs from it.

Well, yeah, I was just wondering if it was going to be a self-contained thing. I wonder if we'll get any actual references to the events of the Lego Movie?

You think Tara is going to bitch and complain once again that she doesn't get to reprise one of 'her characters'?

>Climactic battle to the death with Joker over the soul of Gotham.
>Sudden smash cut to Cloud Cuckooland where Emmett, Unikitty, and Wyldstyle are sitting on the couch texting.
>"Hey, whatever happened to that Bat Guy you used to date?"

It's fucking beautiful

do you think barb will lose her leg piece

She'll lose her leg piece then plug in Robin's discarded pants and start walking with them.

Oh, so NOW Cera has energy. Not when he's playing Scott fucking Pilgrim, NOW he does.

It's great to see Holy Musical B@tman making it to the big screen.
Pity they had to drop the musical bit.