Be the smartest student in one of the best highschools in Ontario with lots of asians

>be the smartest student in one of the best highschools in Ontario with lots of asians
>go to university
>get depressed becasue no friends and start having attention deficiencies.
>Fail two semesters in a row
>Get kicked out of university
>now a neet
>people who knew me from highschool are shocked

Are universities a scam?
Only the social people tend to do well in them

normies tend to do well

>be above average intelligence

Great, now what will you do with it?

That's the thing
There is nothing I can do with social skills of a potato
And I can't go back to university because I failed and got kicked out

same thing happend to me except i dont keep in in touch with high school people so i dont know what they think of me

>66671▶
>>be the smartest student in one of the best highschools in Ontario

Highschool is a bad indicator of intelligence.

I went to a top university for mathematics. Everyone I know is around me has the logical reasoning of apes. Yet the average person from my university was way above me in terms of intelligence for mathematics.

I'm in the same spot, bro.
Currently going to a nearby community college to try and get back into university.
I'm fucking good at physics and calculus, but the fucking social general ed. classes fuck me.

How can I overcome this crippling autism?
How can I make presentations to my class while looking the Stacys and Chads in the face?

> "I changed my mentality and got more apathetic and it affected my life and that's the fault of the educator!"

Yeah fucking ok guy

You know Uni is for learning, right?

Im a junior mech eng with a 3.8 and i literally have no friends at school and only talk to people when necessary or polite. Dont be a bitch OP.

Just practice presentations and imagine you're just practising in the real thing. Keep in your mind that everyone doing a presentation gets nervous about it, including the people in front of you

But you can't learn when your attention span is 30 seconds

Its mostly my attention span that fucked me
and I didnt go to a therapist for it

Had no friends throug out highschool and I did fine in it.

You seem like a failed, attention deprived normie who can't survive alone rather than some basement autist.

Same here except I wasn't even good at high school, just average.

5 years of studying, 0 friends at Uni, don't attend classes, literally only come to pass exams, pass them by cheating or simply by being lucky.

Now I'm at the last year of undergraduate (after failing 2 times), and have just two exams left to get the degree, but I'm 99% sure I will fail them. If I do, I'm kicked out of university and lose everything.

In that case, I'm buying the gun and ending it all.

Many of people are in your shoes. It doesn't matter how much you know if you can't adapt to the university environment you will fail. If you can't adapt it is because you were not capable. If you were a genius you could, but being able to adapt doesn't necessarily make you a genius. Plenty of mouth-breathers can put in the time and learn enough to get a degree.

If you're smart, you'd learn to fake it

Smart people don't fail

>Hey guys look, I solved this math problem: (a+b)^2= a^2+2ab+b^2 and graduated top of my class!
>What the hell is this thing they call differential equations?
>What are these integrals and why does the teacher keep mentioning Isaac Newton/Gottfried Leibniz?
>College is a meme, I better solve mensa IQ tests and post them in Sup Forums threads to feel smart again!

which high school out of curiosity? curious if it's actually a good one or you're just deluding you'reself

Look between their heads, everyone in the crowd will think you're looking at someone but they can't tell who.

I AM A FUCKING MOUTHBREATHER

being smart/being proud of being smart is a meme

its not a choice to be smart or not so why care. myself i am dumb and satisfied.

Its not like that
There were tests in Univeristy which I got 100%
and then there were tests which I got 20%
I was very inconsistent because of my mood swings and depression
You can mock me however you want

All of these excuses and none of them are even good

>If I do, I'm kicked out of university and lose everything.

I got dismissed from the university during my final semester with only 10 credit hours left before graduation (basically 2 classes). My GPA tee-tolled between 1.9 and 2.2 every semester. Finally they decided I wasn't worth graduating and just kicked me out.

4 years and $40k down the drain. I guess it's mostly my fault. I live 2 hours by train from my uni so wasting 4 hours every day just in transit really took its toll, and I just stopped showing up most days unless it was an exam.

I actually did pretty well my first year, with a 3.8 GPA my first semester. But I stopped caring sometime in the second year, when I noticed Asian and Indian kids blatantly cheating with their respective ethnic TAs (thanks affirmative action). A lot of classes were just pointless memorization.

Don't be like me, user

>Only the social people tend to do well in them
that's utter bullshit and surely a more appropriate description for High school

I had a lot of very intelligent acquaintances at the UofT residence who were complete shut-in sperglords and they did very well in class. Nice excuses for your failure though.

This.

If you are so smart make some internet friends to get past the initial social burrito that is small talk and fucking make something.

For fucks sake if you made a Harambe game a month ago like flappy bird you would have made hundreds of thousands off of ad revenue alone.

>I was very inconsistent because of my mood swings and depression
no, you were inconsistent because you're either lazy or stupid

mental illness is a convenient excuse for your failure

some liberal arts classes have participation points as part of your grade. i was to shy so i never participated and got marked down

I went to U of T too
For Aerospace Engineering through Engineering Science

>i was to shy so i never participated and got marked down
You need to stop being such a faggot
Just power through it

how the fuck do you fail out of engineering? all the classes are just watered down versions of honours classes

and then found out that you arent actually as smart as your coddling highschool teachers lead you to believe

You coasted all the way through our province's joke of a curriculum and were shocked when you found out that that people aren't going to suck you off for solving quadratic formulas any more. You were too lazy to improve so you checked out.

for fucks sake
I actually got 3.6 in second semester
and that was without studying much
When my fucking attention span got literally fucked to oblivion, thats when I started failing and getting
No one fucking believes in me
Fucking shitbag lazy cunts in my highschool did much better than me in the same program just because they didn't have mental illness

But of course no one believes in me

I should kill myself

Improve your attention span by reading books and meditating.

It helps.