Boy, I'm sure glad the old edgy Nu53 Superman (aka Superbro) is dead forever

Boy, I'm sure glad the old edgy Nu53 Superman (aka Superbro) is dead forever.

Now we have the FUN Superman back. Oh boy, between this and attacking an unprovoked Lex Luthor, we've hit funKino!!!! Kamala Khan might have some competition for most fun character!!!

shut up bitchboy, it's perfectly reasonable for him to overreact in defense of his son

Worst. Superman. Ever!

No one cares about your Superbro. He's kill and we're glad. Nice cherrypicking though.
Sage.

Look OP, it's normal to react that way if your son is in danger.

Unless you are Batman, in that case you are an asshole for wanting to help your son.

Why are people so pissy about this page, his son was kidnapped by Damian the boy murderer. I mean even if you're not a dad, if your dad showed you even the tiniest bit of love you'll empathize why he got mad.

Don't forget, he was a dick to his son's gf's dad after Jon injured himself.

My old man is like this. Cool as fuck and everyone who meets him takes a liking to him, but you don't fuck with his family, his money or his property.

>people
One guy shitposting a lot doesn't make him plural

>not a threat

he killed a cat
he almost killed two people
and started a fire that could have done a lot of damage

Superman has to accept that his kid needs more training

And there's nothing wrong with that...

When you can't split planets in half.

This is SUPERMAN, his gf and the mother of the kid has been kidnapped a million times.

Is not something new to him. It's not something he has never dealt before.

It was a great issue done by someone that is great with Batman, Superman, Damian and Jon. But he needed a little of more action in the book, so Superman overreacts.

Sure your dads would act like that. But how many times has been your mom kidnapped or shit like that? Is a normal reaction for us normies, casuals, and degenerates of Sup Forums. Not for Superman.

Ummm his son being kidnapped is exactly something he's never dealt with before.

>is exactly something he's never dealt with before.

He has dealt with love ones being kidnapped, and he has actually have kids before.

Ok but you need to remember: the Superman in this book is preflashpoint not n52. He doesn't know this Batman very well, doesn't know how he acts and has just been going on good faith assumption that Bats will always be Bats.

So when he finds out his son is missing, he has no idea what to expect from this Batman. What he does know is that this Batman has been openly suspicious of him, and has some kryptonite stowed away.

With that in mind, it makes sense for Supes to overreact and get protective. And Supes being hyper protective of Krptonians in general has always been canon.

what's the context you dipshit

>I know nothing about Superman
Superman is never suppose to get Angry. Superman is never suppose to yell. Superman is never suppose to be threatening. Superman is never suppose to frown. Superman is never suppose to be scary. Superman is never suppose to smash stuff. Superman is not Batman.

Superman is suppose to be kind. Superman is suppose to smile. Superman is suppose to be caring. Superman is suppose to be loving. Superman is suppose to be gentle. Superman is suppose to be kind.

No matter the circumstance. That's why he's SUPERman, not EDGYman.

Mic Drop

didn't he spy on the heroes for years to see what kind of people are?

anyway I think he reacted that way because he didn't know it was Batman since that's not the Batcave

Nu52 is DEAD! And it's glorious!

God, just shut up. Superman can be pissed, and can be really mad and aggresive.

regardless of not being justified in this particular case.

>anyway I think he reacted that way because he didn't know it was Batman since that's not the Batcave

That would make sense, superman trying to intimidate is more in character than just being pissed.

>Superman can be pissed, and can be really mad and aggresive.
If you're a hack writer maybe.
>regardless of not being justified in this particular case.
Making Superman frown and angry is never justifiable. It's bad enough we get this from Zack Snyder.

Shut the fuck up, go back to your safe space.

>MUH SUPERMAN CAN DO NO WRONG

Fuck off. You are the reason people here hate Superfags and why this character has been irrelevant for a decade.

>It's bad enough we get this from Zack Snyder.
Do you think anyone here didnt knew you were sperging about that?

Ow, I just cut myself on your edge, Mr Linkin Park.

I know that's you Damifag, you should do your parents a favor and kill yourself.

>Superman can only be good and kind to everyone, and not act like any normal person because he is a saint
Go read a comic you idiot.

It's a little worrying that you guys can't recognize such a blatant false flag.
Calling someone a hack is Sup Forums lingo.

People rushing to New52 Superman's defense only after he died and Jurgens keeps taking potshots at him is funny. There was absolutely nothing special about him, its just that this whole ordeal of replacing him has been awkwardly done.

Can Sup Forums stop being this retarded?
Not everyone that thinks differently is front Sup Forums, and not everyone who likes company wars is from Sup Forums, neither every retard is from Sup Forums.

After the supergirl threads with idiots praising CW superman it's clear how autistic and dumb this board can be, he is that kind of poster. Not muh casuals are one of the biggest cancers of this board along with Johnsfags and Sup Forumsmblr faggots

There's nothing wrong with liking CW Superman.

Nothing wrong with liking Johns either.

What a asshole.

>Kamala Khan
You mean the cunt that talks down to everyone and expects all black people to know how to repair railroads?

Yeah, no thanks. I'll stick with SuperDad.

Yeah Damian really had it coming.

>Superman is never suppose to get Angry.

Fuck you, that's the Superman that people hate, the perfect boy scout that doesn't even curse.

People like you is the reason as to why Superman has a hard time growing up as a character, eat a dick!

And yet you assholes hated New 52 Superman for doing the same thing.

You know what?

Fuck you!

Why do newfags think pre52 Clark never reacted badly to threats to his loved ones before?

Last Son did this scene way better.

Kill Yourself.Superfag.

He's allowed to get mad and angry, the point is that he knows how to calm himself down and be reasonable and not take things too far.

You don't get to the point of being kind and gentle without learning how to control your anger in first place.

Superman is cunt.

so uh... I haven't read DC in like 4 years. What the fuck is going on.

What race are any of those people supposed to be, Jim Lee?

This, Superman only pretends to care about others but he will always believe that he is above everyone else.

I truly understood why so many people hate Superman ...

lot of people hate Superman. What was once an icon for the American Dream, a believer in truth and justice an the American way, is now looked at as a boy scout out of touch with humanity. Countless internet comments I’ve read over the past few years celebrate the humanity of Batman and despise the bland character of Superman.

This is fucking ridiculous. That's only your own narrow vision of the character. Superman got angry and all these things even in the Reeve movies, and those are beloved by people as the definitive interpretation of the character.

Where is this from?

Literally two pages later Superman and Batman are bonding over being dads and Damian is being forced to show Jon his animals.

Try harder.

Sup, Snyder.

The New 52 is technically still the old universe but Dr. Manhatten roosted there after Watchmen and fucked with things.

Superman and Lois from before the Manhatten fuckery was outside of the universe during all of this, had a son, and then came back to secretly live on a farm, happy knowing New52 Superman existed. Then New52 Superman died.

Damian taunted him like the little shit he he is

Tumblr.

Ok... So old Supes and Lois are the only characters from the old Universe?

And this Batman has also died? Is Final Crisis canon? What the fuck.

I'm sorry your dad left you and mom when you were a toddler, but you've really got to let go.

>Ok... So old Supes and Lois are the only characters from the old Universe?
as far as we know. yes. New52 Justice League is aware of this and learning to trust them.

here's a (You)

They are one of the few characters that REMEMBER the old universe, because characters are still the same. Wally West also does, but he was inserted into this new continuity.

Everyone else is the same people but have different memories as to how things happened

Ten years were taken out of the timeline and thus some things ceased to be canon, others didn't. It's not clear what is still canon and what is not.

Jokes on you. I don't consider either of those guys worthy to be called Superman.

“Jon Kent - Crybaby ”

Thanks. I have some other questiosn. Uhhh..

Is Ted Kord still dead? Is Bart Allen (or does he even exist in this universe)? Is Booster Gold still a time travelling hero, or did that change? Is Damian's death and revival part of Nu52 or was that pre-Flashpoint?

Also, what happened with that whole 3 Jokers stuff?

“Kent - Crybaby ”

I'm gonna bite the bait.

He's a farmer's son. He's allowed to have a little bit of roughneck in his character.

Ted Kord is in Blue Beetle with Jaime.
We have no idea what happened to Bart

Ted Kord is currently in Blue Beetle with Jaime Reyes. Bart Allen didn't really exist (Kid Flash was Bar Torr in Teen Titans). Not sure about Booster Gold. Damian's death and revival was New 52, and there hasn't been anything about the 3 Jokers as far as I know.

Thanks, Sup Forums bros. Is any of this stuff worth reading? If so, where should I start?

Superman is supposed to get angry. It's awesome when it's done right. This isn't that though. This Superman over-reacts every other issue. He punches anything that he thinks threatens his family.

The problem with this isn't that he's mad, it's that he's scared and acting on that anger. Thatnot what superman does. They're completely fucking this up.

and this is why you can never have a good modern superman movie anymore