Your cunt

>your cunt
>your city
>do you love it?

Flag
Pic related
NO!

Attached: download (66).jpg (290x174, 8K)

The pic is Asheville btw

Pretty comfy desu

Attached: spokane.jpg (1130x635, 289K)

>Cunt
>Pic
>Yes

Attached: Panorama.png (2716x660, 3.1M)

>Flag
>Tucson
>No

Attached: Homepage_VirtualTour.jpg (1920x1080, 330K)

Flag
Oulu
Hate it desu

Why no?

flag
pic related
NO. I want to get somewhere out west ASAP.

Attached: Chicago.jpg (784x521, 107K)

>flag
>brisbane
>i despise it
shitty weather all year round, terrible infrastructure (constant traffic congestion, public transport is very limited)

Attached: g45h43ggg.jpg (1200x675, 639K)

I always imagined Spokane being dry as fuck.

How's the place compared to Phoenix?
>Chicago
Better than Miami tho (except for weather)

Yeah, I don't think I'd like Miami either. I really just want a big-ish (San Fran, Denver, and Seattle are big enough) sized city close to the mountains so I can go skiing, climbing, trail running etc.

>San Fran
More expensive than Manhattan. I would only consider this place if I make above 250k a year. (not kidding. google engineers who pulls 150k or above still have to live with 2-3 other people to have a rent there)
>Denver
Good choice
>Seattle
Expensive, not as SF tho. Would still need six figure income considering insane rise in housing price.

Portland can be one place to consider

Idk. San Fran is prob the best place among the 3 you mentioned it's just that it's ultra expensive. (I almost felt Miami was dirt cheap when I moved from SF to Miami)

>flag
>Tijuana
Yes I fucking love she... But classism ruin it, is too big to the middle class actual didn't exist

Yeah, I threw those 3 out there just because of the size.

San Fran is completely absurd in terms of housing. The whole Bay Area is, I looked at Mountain View because I might work for NASA Ames some day, and I found out I'd probably be only able to afford a trailer with that salary.

Denver and Seattle are probably my top two on the list.

My main goal is to do research as a planetary scientist, so that kind of limits my choices in where I can live.

haha that's a crazy coincidence, i just produced some 1,4-dichlorospokane today in the laboratory

flag
Austin, Texas
Yes! but it was better 2-4 decades ago, and it's gonna keep getting less better. the tech industry needs to be contained desu.

Attached: austin.jpg (1024x543, 148K)

One of the doctors I know told me that, during his clinical fellowship at Stanford, the professor (or attending) in his program lived in dorm because he could not afford to live outside. (The professor was a medical doctor. I know academic jobs pay less but it was still nerve breaking)

>Planetary scientist
That means you might end up in Florida as well? When it comes to space stuff, I can only think of Houston, some NASA labs in CA, Titusville, and mb some random labs around DC. (I think there are some observatories in Hawaii but I don't know that much about that)

Any take on UT Austin? Would want to go there in a few years

>flag
>Johnson City, Tennessee
>pretty depressing

Attached: Johnson-City-The-Least-Expensive-Cities-For-Living-in-the-U.S.A2.jpg (1300x861, 279K)

>That means you might end up in Florida as well? When it comes to space stuff, I can only think of Houston, some NASA labs in CA, Titusville, and mb some random labs around DC. (I think there are some observatories in Hawaii but I don't know that much about that)
A lot of the NASA centers like in Florida, Houston, or Alabama, are mostly full of engineers.

For the stuff I'd be doing, IIRC NASA has them working at JPL and Ames in California. Plus there are universities all around the country doing that stuff, like CU Boulder, UW Seattle, U Chicago, Northwestern, UC Santa Cruz, MIT, the Ivies, University of Kansas, Johns Hopkins, lots of others I'm forgetting.

It's a small field but there are still plenty of options and opportunities.

>Any take on UT Austin? Would want to go there in a few years
a beautiful & urban campus w/ well-renowned programs and research studies. culture there is a bit more mainstream/normie than austin as a whole, but the kids are pleasant enough. it's a huge school, just north of downtown, so there's something there for everyone regardless. my brother went there and had a good experience for the most part. had to study diligently to do well. for in-state applicants, it's very unlikely you'll get in if you didn't graduate in the top 8% of your class.

looks like the soviet union

Attached: 1512582373162.jpg (330x319, 43K)

>flag
>gothenburg
>yeah

Attached: gothenburg (2).jpg (960x720, 88K)

>Guatemala
>Guatemala City
>Love is a hard word. I like it despite the situation.

Attached: 38257767936_a78023f4bc_h.jpg (1600x898, 513K)

>Sheffield
No its a shithouse

I did when I was younger, but now I want to buy a house so I'll have to move

Attached: victoria.jpg (960x638, 234K)

>amsterdam
>pretty comfy 2bh

holy shit that looks like a third world country

Get rid of those fucking parking lots good lord

>london
>love/hate

>Houston
>Hate this tropical shithole.
I am getting out or will die trying.

I'm going to move to Seattle with a six figure income soon. Are you taking lack of state income tax into account when you say SF is better than Seattle? Also, does Seattle have cute Asian girls?

Austin is growing ridiculously last. I'm 99% going to be there 3 months for training in my new job. City still manages to feel empty despite all the nice new buildings though.

NL
Groningen
I am a literal shill for my city. I love this place more than anything. I actively spend time online informing foreigners about my town.
I like both of your cities a lot.

Attached: 0EFEB50A-8412-4719-AFEE-B7B622A27C11.jpg (1024x681, 585K)

Stay the fuck away from Denver. I was living in Seattle and moved to this shithole a year ago. The food is terrible, people here are rude as fuck, stoned or drunk (the sterotypes are very true.) I firmly believe in certain parts of Denver there are more weed dispensaries than McDonalds. Also people here cannot drive for dick, I’ve been almost hit by a car both driving and as a pedestrian more times within my year of living in Denver than I have in my entire life living outside of here. It’s especially scary in the snow because people do not change their agressive driving styles, in fact people with big trucks get more agressive because they’re on a massive ego trip and will fuck with you by cutting you off or kicking up slush onto your car if you don’t drive a truck.

Rent isn’t any cheaper here than Seattle either. I’d say they are about the same. When I first moved here I was paying $900 a month for a shitty studio made in the 1920s that was right on Colfax (the ghettoist part of Denver.) A place where homeless people took dumps in broad daylight and where drunks would harass you for simply existing.

Forgot to say too, Colorado charges state taxes as well as sales taxes. A lot of cities including Denver also tack on a city tax as well. It really eats into your paycheck. Making $13 a hour in Washington gave me roughly the same paycheck as I got in Denver making $15 a hour because of the state taxes.

France
Lyon
I love it absolutely.

Attached: univ-Lyon2nuit.jpg (620x310, 83K)

love it

Attached: 14n0v3.jpg (1145x743, 373K)

Yes desu

Attached: 1493314157417.jpg (1600x6728, 3.99M)

tokyo nerima
love? i dont know. i dont know other place.
just feel it convenient
very near to ikubukuro, shinjyuku.

Attached: 25397011239.jpg (640x427, 402K)

its dry but not central washington tier. We still get like 4ft of snowfall every winter and the vegetation stays green till late june

Attached: Tokyo-big.jpg (1824x1368, 755K)

How come Spokane is dry?
I thought Washington is known for it’s rain

I live on the east side of the state. Basicially there is a massive volcanic mountain range that splits the state in half and the eastern side is in it's rain shadow. So you have extremes like a rainforest with 200 inches of annual rainfall on the coast, and then a desert with very little rain just on the other side of the mountains

Attached: Washington state.jpg (3988x3988, 3.72M)

Interesting.
Can you tell me about Eugene? Is it better or worse than Spokane?

no, it's full of commies

literally who

Yakutsk.
It is ok

Attached: IMG_20180205_110316.jpg (3120x4160, 3.3M)