Is this okay...

Is this okay? Are you guys really considering someone who's recently been experiencing memory loss due to a brain injury for the position of ruling your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-clinton-emails-idUSKCN11829I
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/02/fbi-hillary-clinton-not-remember-briefings-due-concussion/
eutimes.net/2012/12/clinton-injured-us-navy-seal-killed-in-secret-us-mission-to-iran/
timesofisrael.com/american-plane-departs-from-iran-two-weeks-after-emergency-landing/
dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2012/Dec-30/200345-small-us-plane-makes-emergency-landing-in-iran-report.ashx#ixzz2H8q7ZOPj
economicpolicyjournal.com/2012/12/abc-news-report-on-emergency-landing-of.html
economicpolicyjournal.com/2012/12/state-department-denies-hillary-clinton.html
cnn.com/2012/12/27/politics/clinton-back-to-work/index.html
state.gov/r/pa/prs/appt/2012/index.htm
youtu.be/_BgJEXQkjNQ
phys.org/news/2016-09-spacex-rocket-site-florida.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

link?

Reuters? Damn they're all turning on her!

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-clinton-emails-idUSKCN11829I

I can't wait for the (((Americans))) to elect her honestly, people are going to forget all about Trudeau once dementia granny has access to nukes.

pic related. It's of the incident.

...U-upward spiral...

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/02/fbi-hillary-clinton-not-remember-briefings-due-concussion/ and sourced from Reuters

Odds are that she'll lose honestly. Trump will destroy her in the debates and that will be that.

she's starting to remind me of the Colonel from Harvester, just with a pro-commie message instead of anti

So is she still saying the Brain injury was after fainting and falling? or did she mention the emergency landing in Iran in Dec. 2012

eutimes.net/2012/12/clinton-injured-us-navy-seal-killed-in-secret-us-mission-to-iran/

timesofisrael.com/american-plane-departs-from-iran-two-weeks-after-emergency-landing/

dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2012/Dec-30/200345-small-us-plane-makes-emergency-landing-in-iran-report.ashx#ixzz2H8q7ZOPj

economicpolicyjournal.com/2012/12/abc-news-report-on-emergency-landing-of.html

economicpolicyjournal.com/2012/12/state-department-denies-hillary-clinton.html

cnn.com/2012/12/27/politics/clinton-back-to-work/index.html

state.gov/r/pa/prs/appt/2012/index.htm - notice her schedule after the 7th

We have an upward battle, we have to worry about them trying to cheat.

Also once he gets the presidency we have just started the fight.

Even if Trump wins, we don't just have to worry about assassinations.

The media agents will continue to promote propaganda to sway people in America to literally rise up against the trump government. And create civil unrest. Media will urge people to go against local police, and local governments. While liberals and SJW act like generals, emissaries, mediators against fascism.

Media agents in other parts of the world, will display any human rights violations as Extreme, to make foreign nations and governments see America as "fascist" or being under a dictator and needing democracy, by overthrow.

We will be portrayed in the worst light possible, to turn all allies away from us. And the global media, will incite foreign retaliation and basically show the US needs to be invaded or overthrown.

They will also retaliate financially and with trade embargoes.

We can learn, what our enemies will do and what not to do, from 1930s Germany and same era Bolshevik soviet Russia.

Just winning the presidency, is just the beginning of the fight.

The official story is that she somehow suffered concussion while battling a case of the stomach flu.

trump shouldn't even bring himself to the level of debating with this filthy degenerate slut. He should walk up on to the stage, smakc her around a bit and then force her to suck his alpha male cock to show all the libcuck beta males and feminist bimbo whores who is boss.

>le most qualified candidate evar

I'd say something mean about her but you're not supposed to bully the retarded.

>Killing POTUS
That is something that can only use once every 100 years

>you're not supposed to bully the retarded
maybe if you're a cuck...

reminder that even if this happens the US can withstand a simultaneous invasion from every country on the planet with minimal losses even if nukes are involved
in fact the nukes give us an even bigger advantage

Delete this.

>implying they don't have access to the console and can't reset the timer

NOT

so she either has to take several felonies... or use her brain injury to explain her forgetting security briefings

there is nothing wrong with committing felonies. "law" is a jewish code word for "cuck enabling".

MSM is actually reporting this now?

She must be on her deathbed

>Hillary is elected and too infirm to make her own decisions
>Huma, a Saudi Arabian plant, takes over the Presidency behind the scenes
This is literally what is going to happen.

>Are you guys
>Are your girls
Fix'd.

Truly bizarre as globalist corporations use Hillary Clinton's corpse as a puppet ala Weekend at Bernies.

(((Reuters)))

The Jews are turning on her

Too late, kikes. Enjoy the gas chambers.

What, you never simultaneously shit and puke so hard that you pass at and ram your head in to the floor with concussive force?

What's going on in this gif?

nothing to see citizen, don't watch the RAW video either.

>CRAAKED

Explain this gif I don't get it

spaceX getting BTFO by a weather balloon

apologize

youtu.be/_BgJEXQkjNQ @1:10
>"Weather Ballon"
phys.org/news/2016-09-spacex-rocket-site-florida.html

>The explosion occurred at USAF Launch Complex 40 at the Air Force station
>NASA's Kennedy Space Center
>Launch Pad still off limits
>a spokesman for the Air Force's 45th Space Wing "it is offlimits because at this point, we've had no casualties, we've had no injuries, and we want to keep it that way."

>all those hexagrams

I had a seizure in the middle of my Linux class last Wednesday, pretty sure I pissed my pants in the process too. Turns out a tapeworm from pork actually got into my brain and left some calcified lump which was causing occasional seizures for the past couple of years. I guess next Wednesday will be awkward, my point is I understand how Shillary might feel, though she is a shill and a sociopath who would have no such feelings towards me.