The Aiel won't be white redheads in the Wheel of Time show

We are currently filming scenes in Ireland, ironicallly the Irish are the people that Robert Jordan based the Aiel on physically. yet according to the directors here, only people of Middle Eastern and black african descent will be cast in the show as Irish actors in the role would be deemed racially insensitive. Despite the fact Jordan's whole point was to make the Aiel different from the usual non white desert folk. I will post photos soon of the extras. Fuming as I am a fan of the books, I am a set assistant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZOCCEuROPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>only people of Middle Eastern and black african descent will be cast in the show as Irish actors in the role would be deemed racially insensitive
sweet

Just more racism. Not on your part. On the part of silly cunts that can't think beyond what they know. Desert people=Middle East. Black people=savage warriors. Leftist worker drones (they don't deserve the title of artist) in film are the most racist cunts in the industry.

Why do SJW"s pretend that black people exist in Fantasy worlds?

How will this bloody work? Rand is ethnically an Aiel, they will have to make him nonwhite too then.

>pale redheads in the desert
Yeah social justice can have this one

dont act like you didnt expect this

And then there goes all the mystery behind his background. Not that they'll ever actually make the show anyway

ahhahahahahhaha

ahahahahhahah

do you really think that brown people were inventing all that shit in the desert?

black people exist in fantasy worlds. They are usually just in the "savages/barbarians from the far east" or whatever archetype. Like in tolkien, and martin, and plenty others.

So what you be sayin is, we wuz Aes Sedai an sheeeit

>martin
His baddies are LITERALLY called "white walkers" all of whom have blue eyes. You don't have a clue lad.

For the most part yeah.
>WE WUZ EASTERNERS N SHEEIT

Why always the redheads?

No one said anything about baddies, he's talking about blacks, like dothraki and summer islanders, savages from other lands

>savages/barbarians
>not baddies

Redheads get blacked at a much higher rate than any other colors. Black people are seriously jealous people and when they see the contrast of colors on whites, especially redheads, they can't help their anger.

I'm not disagreeing, that dude implying "ebul white raycis is bad" in GoT is irrelevent

This troll would only work if the show was actually going to happen.

Is this more swordshit?

Orcs, goblins etc... are not black people and I believe Tolkien even said the Mongolian Khanate was his inspiration for Mordor.

YASSSSS!!! PROGRESS!!!!

even worse, FEMDOM magical swordshit.

So basically they're setting this up to fail already. All this forced (((Diversity))) shit doesn't do well monetarily so if they want to commit profit suicide that is on them.

I never heard of the Wheel of Time before.

Whos the redhead

>It's current year
Gotta have domshit user, that's non-negotiable.

The Aiel being tall Irishmen in the desert is literally...the point. They don't belong there, it's their punishment.

>it's a delicate snowflakes from Sup Forums cry about some obscure character that no one gives a shit not being white episode
Y'all need a hobby or something, I feel sorry for you.

true. but this goes beyond your garden variety force feeding you an agenda. its hard fetish territory.

I HOPE THE TROLLOCS DONT LOOK TOO FAKE.

>tfw you do it for free
nice dubs btw

Every day I'm getting closer to just pledging my allegiance to the Chinese.

Say what you will about them but God damn they have some national pride and have zero tolerance for this SJW shit.

soooo where is the source? I call BS.

Randland has diversity. Domanis are clearly Arabs or Persian or something.

wait they are making a show? FINALLY!

hype level greater than ssb power level.

if your pist they are ruining the lore, post more spoilers

redheads tend to be sluts who love anal.

Aveihenda

Part of the messiah's harem. Elayne and Min are far superior tho

Kill Aviendha, Fuck Min, Marry Elayne

I'm totally cool with that. The issue I have is when they change an already developed race into an opposing or different race for the sake of quotas or what have you.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZOCCEuROPk piolit found, holy shit

based

I wonder if the Seanchan will be Kangz or Slants

I have a feeling they will, just because.

All of the Two Rivers folk need to be white because they're basically inbred Manetherans 2000 years later. Changing Rand would be like "Why did Tam bring a Sea Folk child here?" Rand would immediately know he wasn't from around there and that Tam wasn't his father.

Moiraine needs to be short and pale because her French country is like that.

Lan could be black, that doesn't really change much.

Probably slants, because of the whole having tassels and things on swords and spears.

Seanchan is a vast empire, it should have tons of races. Black captains or generals would make sense, I think we even see a few. And the royal bloodline somehow got blacked over the last 1000 years. Maybe Hawkwing's son had to marry into a royal line over there to consolidate power.

I hope they don't because it really hurts the show when they break from the source material. Especially when there are potential to make use of the other countries that have the characteristics of arabs/africans (moors)

Lan as a black man... Hmm. I've always pictured him as Richard Neville (Earl Warwick) from White Queen.

>Turkey
>mostly desert
And I'm pretty sure the Osmanoglus had Armenian, Greek, and maybe some other European ancestry, so they're hardly representative of the population

That does make sense. Isn't Tuon black? I think I remember her being black.

Tuon is as black as she is flat.

She could be any kind of black though. East African, West African, Southern Indian?

It's weird they're doing this to a fantasy series that has tons of different skin colors. Couldn't they just adapt straight from the source material and get all the diversity they need?

fuck why/how are they already filming aiel parts?

with the exception of gaul and the new spring prequel dont they not come into the story until about halfway through book 3 when they take tear?

Everyone in the beginning of the book is white. Maybe the first time they see diversity would be at Caemlyn.

How could you forget me, user?

A flashback during Tam's fever dream maybe? But then that reveals a lot to the audience that we're not supposed to be aware of yet, like what the Aiel look like.

strange choice, i thought that a lot of the south was very dark skinned black

i imagined the west and ebou dar to be hispanic while illian and tear were mostly black

Shoot you're right. Even the Myrddraal are white.

This shit is happening everywhre hellboy reboot, deadpool2 among others. This is some serious hipocrecy.

Domanis would be Arabs.
Tarabon could be Turkish or Greek.

The southern countries would be like Southern Europe. Tear could be a Filipino/Spanish mix.

The fact that their super secret back story is that they're pacifist servants is gonna be kinda awkward now.

Oh, and the Saldaeans would be like Chinese Jews.

Not black or flat enough

No graphic suicide

no dragonmount forming

channeling dosent look like wispy threads of neon light

5/10

the irish are niggers anyways

I always pictured it this

andor/midlands = normal whitey

eastern northerners = asian

domani = indians

saldeans = somewhere in the middle of the above two

ebou dar = latinos

illian and tear people = lots of the people from the south were black, so im gonna ssume theres lots of darkies there

aiel = tanned whities, yeah their punishment was to go there but do you spastics really think they didnt get more tanned over the 3000 years so i always pictured them more persian with red hair
seanchan = they are mostly black right? or at least theres a decent mix, i think seanchan is so huge and because hawkwing kids went with such a diverse army (im assuming) and then they conquored all the native americans people, along with the way they do their royalty, i think there would be quite a variety of all races amongst them

>people respond even though the WoT TV series was canned and OP is just making up BS

i always thought lan was a buff asian dude

post proof of can or fuck off

cut out all the passages about epic vases and elaborate leather belts and we can knock this show out in 6 seasons and a movie

He's not really described that way, but there's no reason he can't be, just needs to keep the blue eyes.

egwene dies

rand has a trans operation and lives

moraine doesnt die

so you be sayin'

WE WUZ ARTUR HAWKING AN SHEITTT??

Bookplebs pls go and take your shit adaptations with you

>currently filming
that would be cool and all, except they dont even have directors, screenwriters or actors lined up yet. but you can have another (you)

Sadly, yes. You wuz high kings.

The more I think about it the more I wonder how they will do this show and not make it shit.
How would they;

-Show Lews Therin talking to rand
-mats dice
-weaves that only certain characters can see
-would they alter the ending? i didnt mind it but its the kind that would leave generic showfags of stuff like GoT in uproar because literally every characters fate is left open to interpretation
-show the madness of the ashaman
-theres huge segments of characters just thinking to themselves
-all the nudity

Yes, U WUZ

The Seanchan will obviously be cowboys
>ya'll best be bowin' down to the Empress now, ya heard

All of those vast expanses of pale bosom in lowcut dresses.

Berelain, Lanfear, Graendal, Sevanna, Selucia, Setalle Anan, and quite a few others.

I can't wait for that fucking Texan accent in high fantasy.

There is incest in it too if I remember correctly.

Sword and spell shit. Centers around Neo Jesus in fantasy world.

i dont recall incest, but why would that be an issue considering how normies took to GoTs

if you mean elanye and rand, they are not blood related

his mum and her dad were together previously but they didnt have rand together, so no blood relation

>DUDE! EVERYONE IS BLACK, WHITE AND YELLOW!
american "education" strikes again.

That really really surprised me, I cant' stress it enough how surprised I was that they just accepted Dany and Jon like that.

Oh! How did I miss that...

>show lewis therin talking to rand

build up a mindscape for Rand for the two of them to interact in. Will be important for le box

>mats dice

prolly just an audio que

>weaves that only certain characters can see

perspective cuts, generally they should show and be flashy with the channeling. We want more Warcraft than Game of Thrones

>ending
who cares

>madness
This one might be tricky, perhaps the threads of tainted saidin look different, or they could black their eyes out or sumthin
>thinking
hope we got a good scripter
>nudity
who cares.

FX killed it with Legion, there is hope.

I liked the accent they gave them in the audiobooks. A drawl kind of like imitating a snake, after a fashion.

Um try again sweety, theyre called "the others" in the books.

>racially insensitive
(((the left))) strikes again

>it's a Min wears tight clothing episode
>it's an Aes Sedai pillowfriends episode
>it's a female political leader tries to seduce the Dragon Reborn episode
>it's an Aviendha and Min can feel Rand rimming Elayne even though they're miles away in Caemlyn episode
>it's an Egwene gets captured by the Seanchan and is forced to wear an a'dam collar episode
>it's a grown female character is bent over the knee of and spanked by another grown female character episode
>it's a Mat gets captured and raped by a horny old queen and is forced to wear pink frilly ribbons episode
>it's a Faile is a sexually frustrated cunt and bitches at Perrin until he fucks her roughly while she still runs her mouth off episode
>it's a Morgase is demeaned by Rahvin episode
>it's an Elayne taking a bath episode
>it's a Bain and Chiad share a spear at both ends episode
>it's a Mazrim Taim forced Aes Sedai to kneel before the Dragon Reborn or they will be knelt episode
>it's a Nynaeve sniffed loudly, tugged her braid furiously and smoothed the front of her skirt episode
>it's a Lanfear and Graendal compare breast sizes episode

sorry, imagined that last one

>it's a Nynaeve sniffed loudly, tugged her braid furiously and smoothed the front of her skirt episode
That sums up at least four books.

>I will post photos soon of the extras

When?

Now there's a magical realm I dare to enter

kino otw

>it's a gholam slides into mat's penis episode
>it's a lan jerking off mandarb before going to battle episode
>it's a graendal making a human centipede with her toys episode
>it's a tuon gets eaten out by her damunes episode
>it's a egwene gives everyone wet dreams episode
>it's a cadsuane telling me to be polite episode

sorry, i imagined the last one

>His baddies are LITERALLY called "white walkers" all of whom have blue eyes
Literally not. Read the, you know, literature you fuming faggot.

>it's a thinyl disguised Sup Forums thread where people are triggered over Sup Forums shows with elves andmagic
If you the tip of the speer of the white race there is nothing to worry about.

If jews had blue skin, the entire planet would be redpilled within a week.

> not knowing that comfy WoT threads are often preceded by shitposting OPs
You have a long way to go, friend.
I've no idea why these threads are largely immune to identity politic shitposting, but they seem to be

>tfw no thicc forsaken gf

because we have masted the escape from this reality

>Sup Forums thread
>people discussing the very things hollywood is blatantly shoving down out throats is Sup Forums

WOT doesnt have elves, it has femdom, edgy black metal monsters, retardation, and BLOOD AND BLOODY ASHES