Why doesn't marvel just reboot some of their 90's niggas instead of trying to force new characters that no one likes

why doesn't marvel just reboot some of their 90's niggas instead of trying to force new characters that no one likes

Isn't Night Thrasher a main character in some series right now?

Said 90's niggas wouldn't be irrelevant today if they became popular twenty years ago.
It got cancelled.

What, exactly, do you think Solo, Foolkiller and Slapstick are?
>Isn't Night Thrasher a main character in some series right now?
He was in Contest of Champions briefly, and got a blatant lead-in for his own series in one of those Civil War II Choosing Sides comic. It hasn't surfaced yet.

Those are all white guys user but we have Prowler and Luke Cage coming back. Granted it's gonna have Bendis and Soule shitstains all over it.

this is Sup Forums, you have to be more specific than casually dropping 'niggas' because white people on this site use it all the time.

>What, exactly, do you think Solo, Foolkiller and Slapstick are?

Cancelled.

M-maybe we can keep Foolkiller around long enough for a second trade if we meme really hard?

Who am I kidding, no amount of meme-magic can keep it alive.

Why would you want Foolkiller by someone who isn't Steve Gerber?

Nightthrasher will be in that New Warriors show

Because the first issue was good and very promising? Obviously it's no Gerber, but a good comic is a good comic, and that's in short supply from the Big 2 these days.

Plus if it does well enough, maybe we could get the 90s mini finally reprinted.

Night Thrasher? More like NIG TRASH!!

Get it?

because he's a nigger

And he's trash

is it gonna be a New Warriors fake reality tv superhero show?

No Night Thrasher, but we're getting a different Teenage Negro Ninja Thrasher in Doom Patrol.
Because the first issue was good and built on Gerber's work in a pretty interesting way.

I'd like to see them try if only because it would out all the fucking casuals. You'd get the people complaining about the new diversity and the people saying it's great that Marvel is finally stepping into the current year arguing with each other for something that was around since the late 80s but they weren't around for.

That'd be entertainment value enough to be worth a shot.

Did literally every white guy on Sup Forums get their asses kicked by Tyrone in school or something?

No, like most reasonable people, we hate loud stinky blacks.

I'm agreeing with this user. Foolkiller is surprisingly well done.

I dunno, maybe the meme magic could help us?

>Because the first issue was good and built on Gerber's work in a pretty interesting way.

Prove it to me right now friend

>Confirmed for getting his ass kicked by Tyrone

>make black legacy character
>STOP REPLACING WHITE CHARACTERS WITH BLACKS, MAKE THEM THEIR OWN IDENTITIES
>make unique black character
>STOP FORCING YOUR DUMB MINORITY CHARACTERS NOBODY CARES ABOUT
And you wonder why Marvel just ignores you.

The storytime should still be in the archive from Wednesday. Go check it out for yourself.

>actually wanting reboots

OP is using the meme-definition of Reboot. Not the actual definition.