Made a comic in high school about a fantasy-rpg style world and I think it's pretty cringy...

Made a comic in high school about a fantasy-rpg style world and I think it's pretty cringy. I've never uploaded it anywhere (nor did I want to). If you want me to post all 40-something pages I need to scan each and every one when I get home in about 30 minutes. If you're interested please bump my thread so I know you guys want to see it.

Meh, just post it dude.
I've posted my shit here plenty of times.

I will. if this thread is still up in 20 minutes. Plus I gotta do 40 individual scans and optimize for web... will take time.

I will begin scanning soon

Dont ask just do it

It looks pretty damn awful.

It begins. So to let you know...
You need to read this in a Japanese format as this is weeb material here. I have since grown out of the phase but that is what this comic is... so. Here we go.

>woot

fucking rad

your two words made my day.

for what it's worth user, the dogshit writing aside, your paneling and framing is p good, though you could have def toned down the side face shots you really went ham on those suckers in
neat read though thanks for sharing your terrible personal history unlike 99% of us who'd rather that be kept in the dark reaches of internet history

I promise you my shit is a lot better now. I can show you some of the work I do now but this is where it started.

solid reaction image material

It's not that horrible for something from high school. Writing's awful, sure, but I'm kinda impressed that you knew how to create it in a comic style like this.

im sure it has, but i hope you kept gems like this in

If I saw any of these as reaction material I think I would shit a brick.

Thanks for sharing this user. It's not even like a 'we all have to start somewhere' thing - this is more than what most people will attempt at all. The fact that you kept going puts this comic in a fun light.

i don't know how old you were when you did this but aside from the characters looking dodgy anime style the backgrounds and other stuff are pretty damn good

I think I was about 14 or 15 years old at the time.

I found this shit now at age 27 man this is like a super blast from the past. I had to share it.

oh shit son

damn well definitely pretty good then dude when I was 14 my art was still pretty damn bad

After this I will share new drawings... I haven't done a comic... I would like... spend time storyboarding the whole thing to get a cohesive comic out of it.

Ok I'm enjoying this.

Yeah it's not top quality but for a teen that's 14 it's pretty decent.

Hope you got better in your art tho, I imagine it must be pretty good now.

damn man thanks haha

is it dead yet?

Can you show what your art looks like now? If you made all this when you where just 14, you should have some serious skill by now.

I will show you a picture of an unposessed demon when I finish uploading this garbage.

and with that...
this is the final few frames of my shitty shitty comic.
I hope you guys save this as it may be the only time you all see it. The scans are crap because I didn't draw each page on a separate sheet of paper, I just used the same sheet like a dingus.

Thanks, bro. Love seeing stuff like this.

and this is what an unpossessed demon looks like.
I drew it in pen just like I have always drawn.

Keep doing what you do we all believe in you. Yeah your old art is shit but it has heart and makes me feel a human connection with you just by seeing it you've come a long way never loose that passion it is a sweet thing. Tldr your art warms my heart

Oh wow thank you very much. Honestly lately my work has been going more traditional in the sense that I want to get away from the ugly anime look and go with something more professional. I've picked up oil painting recently and have practiced pen work in a realistic light.

Even if it's garbage, keep doing shit like this. Stay creative and whatnot

Oh man thanks dude will do. I may even start a new comic to see if I can make shit happen.

made me want to write a shitty comic/10

Thanks a lot, fuckface.

i did crappy comics since elementary school.have something i made with some friends that id never dare put on bere

bump

bumping again.

Just going to be completely honest I can't stand the art but the story itself is pretty cool you should revisit this.

yeah the art is shit I am aware of this.

Thank you for sharing this. I saved it all.

Very cool.

Looks good.
You're brave for sharing.
Also I like his nose.

Backgrounds are top notch even now. And the pictures of your recent work are really good. I'd honestly be excited if you drew something and storytimed it here. Good to see someone doing something constructive with their time. Keep it up.

Nobody thought it was constructive while I was doing it during class time haha

bumping cause this was a great thread

you are a brave man, OP, I can't even think about my high school sketchbooks without wanting to die

but this makes me want to keep on drawing and I hope you do too

Please rewrite this comic with your current abilities. This was actually pretty good, especially for high school. I always tried to make comics but never finished because they were ass. But man, I think this could be good if you updated.

bumping for badass A+ effort

>that fucking side profile facial anatomy
THIS

HURTS

But you know what? I'm glad you did it, and shared it.

>this is your fault shendo! why do you have to become possessed?

KEK

>Hey
>Hey it's not my fault he took me to chaos falls

my sides. this awesome

i must say your archeopteryxes are the best

I want to see this cover remastered, just to see how much you've improved over the years.