Red pill Me on the Freemasons, I have family in the masons, and the have been asking me to join

Red pill Me on the Freemasons, I have family in the masons, and the have been asking me to join.

Social club for powerful and influential people, who need the secrecy to truly relax and let loose.

dude who would turn that down?

networking is vital, and a society like that could get you set up on who knows what.

Go for it, user.

>Unless you're too busy browsing Sup Forums...

i'd recommend joining the local lodge

group of men of all classes who are against the encroachment of religion into civilization. Civilization being something that must be inherently secular in order to thrive

> joining the good goys club

They wouldn't be asking you to join, you have to ask to join. Op is a faggot

most serious secularists in america join because the constitution and declaration are the only documents that have survived which protect the inalienable rights of all men

he probably means his relatives had brought it up to him at some point, not like the lodge is sending him mail or some shit.

you fucking moron.

shill thread that gets posted around the same time 4 times a week.
full of same fags.
no.

look at you ready to suck that dick. half the dumb fuckin tradie slobs on this jobsite are "we masuns now"

wtf is a tradie?

op here
they have been asking me about it, if I want to join. they even have talked about a group called the shriners

a tradesman. fitter, iron worker, laborer, carpenter, electrician, millrat, joystick jockies, finishers, insulaters etc

> The Shriners

How are your dick sucking skills?

idk why ? Are they a gay group or something?

Depends on the lodge. The small, unimportant lodges are pretty much larpers. If it's an important lodge, then the networking can be very beneficial.

Here, for example, only the GLDF is worth joining. I imagine it's the same deal in the US.

Freemasonry is basically a Jewish-for-Goy secret society who up in the ladder perform black Jewish Kabbalah magic to have wordly powerful gain. Do you want to sell your soul to Satan by ultimately eating feces, drinking blood/urine and burn Holy Scriptures to have power. Think Goyim.

My father is one. They eat barbecue and study the Bible mostly. Though he says they accept all religions, you never hear about muslim masons because they would probably be decapitated.

Washington, Franklin, Jackson, Monroe, and Teddy were members; based enough for me.

Why would an institution which has a bible in nearly every lodge encourage burning holy scripture? Also only a very small portion of Masons are satanist, the rest hail Jahbulyon, of whom the Jah head represents Jahovah, and bul, the representation of the babylonian gods is a frog, a grotesque creature that dwells in swamps and marshes.

So wtf do you do with no trade fatfuck

I had a friend in college born into a family of masons, his father and grandfather were in it. He had a little notebook with the symbol printed on it, kinda neat. Anyways, it's basically a drinking club for them, plus there's lodges dotted around the place where you can be guaranteed a welcome and place to stay if you need, so that's nice.

I say go for it, excellent for networking. The town I went to highschool in is a mason town, you see their symbols on a couple of walls and one of the pubs is a mason pub where they have meetings upstairs and stuff.

Plus in the major city nearby there's a big freemason centre building I'd love to snoop around in, but it's keypad controlled and presumably you have to be a level 5 thetan- err, I mean, mason to get it.

It's a really old mystery school, probably an offshoot of pythagorean and platonic thought and possibly Egyptian before that. 'Geometry is the universal language' and stuff. Because they're all about universal language (their mythology places their origins before the tower of babel incident) they are pro- New World Order.

They put it for low ranking freemasons to ''share beliefs and respect'' - a smokescreen to make you believe you are in a special multi faith bros. As you said, the ultimate red pill is to worship Satan or however you call it by doing rituals, sacrifice. Crowley was very good at that

>and the have been asking me to join