*breathes in*

*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PxX7wqW-2v0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shes a NIGGER

sugar, spice, and the American foster youth program don't worry gals she's just as much a sister to you as you are to each other

Why the hell did they give her bigger hips? The girls are supposed to be 5 ffs

sugar
spice
and a bucket of shit

Because white girls can't compete

Why did they do everything they could to make her stand out from the other girls?
Its like they wanted everyone to know she's a token character made to arouse controversy for a dead show and nothing else.

Ummm did Professor colonize a nigress?

she looks fucking freaky

>purple eyes
>mean expression
>fat ass

Yeah, she's black alright.

Lol why didn't they give her actual black women's hair? If you're gonna do this, go all out. Black girl's hair doesn't look like that unless it's specifically tailored. They didn't actually care at all. A thousand dollars says this was written by yuppie white people.

>no no he was suppose to have attitude
>sunglasses
>can put her in more of a hip hop context
>rastafi him by 10% or so
WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO GET TO THE FIREWORKS FACTORY

Because that would be going full black and they can't have that. The trick is to just change the skin color

ehh she's alright. not as big of a deal as I was expecting, but there's a few questionable choices:
>wider hips, taller than sisters
not sure if The Professor is sloppier with his work in this series iteration, but you'd think he'd make them "special in their own way" while still similar. this makes her stick out a lot
>no afro or braids
I can see why they'd avoid this in order to play safe with the current social political climate. but from a design standpoint I think twintail afro or braids was a missed opportunity
>purple dress
Kinda feel like it should've been orange or yellow. Her color palette just doesn't seem well thought

she stole bonnies colors too

You guys are still watching the power puff girls?

ah that's where it was from. I knew it looked familiar. I wonder if they'll also introduce her male rowdy ruff counterpart but I get the feeling that shit would blow up in their face

youtube.com/watch?v=PxX7wqW-2v0

itt grown men complaining about some baby cartoon for little girls

This. It doesnt effect you, why do you care what your kids are watching?

>Grown men defending the cartoon

is she sassy and takes no gruff?

>americucks
pathetic.

Fired (Formerly hired)

let me guess, political bullshit ruining childrens cartoons now?

So, we'll never see these guys ever again, right?

good

>it literally bothers me that a cartoon for children about artificially made superhero kids, has a black in it.

Or maybe theyjust wanted a black character?

Is she the new one or just for this episode?

Proactive, and totally outrageous paradigm were used properly though.

>that neon hair
>angry look on her face
>taller than the others
is this the powerpuff equivalent of coldsteel the hedgeheg?

This is just for an episode, right?

NuPPG has been shit before it even premiered. Who cares if it has a black OC when the whole thing is terrible?

You shouldn't care about the black OC character to begin with.

underrated

This is exactly what I get out of these threads. I don't watch the new series, but if she's just a new character that will tag along forever, it's absolutely a Poochie/Roy situation.

God damn I miss old Simpsons.

So... Professor X took in a Syrian refugee that will blow them all up and end this turdfest of a revival?

I personally don't, and it's clear someone has something wrong with them if this is the thing they latch onto from this shitshow. No one should even be watching it.