Halloween approaches and i need all the vampire kino i can get my paws on

halloween approaches and i need all the vampire kino i can get my paws on

Other urls found in this thread:

ifdb.fanedit.org/bram-stokers-dracula-silent-film-version/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Haven't found anything that comes close to VtMB, the definitive vampire experience

i've only seen the simpsons version of this, is the actual movie worth watching?

Are any of those Hammer movies any good? I always see them brought up re: classic horror but there's so many and they're so old I don't know where to start

the new castlevania show sucks

I'm not an obese goth chick, any other suggestions?

for playing as a vampire, no
for vampire hunting, play a castlevania

Coming-of-age kino

Is this what you're looking for

It's good for a laugh.

BLACULA

interview with a vampire

I've heard What We Do in the Shadows is pretty good

It's worth watching. It's basically the closest we'll ever get to a proper adaptation of the original Bram Strocker novel. Keanue Reeves and Winona Ryder get a lot of shit, but their performances are far better than most people give them credit for. And Reeves, for what it's worth, serves as a decent contrast to the more animated and masculine male love interests (like Billy "Rocketeer" Cambell).

monster squad, the forsaken, the horror of dracula, 80s fright night are my favorite movies with vampires

The Hammer films have their moments but unless you are a Christopher Lee/Peter Cushing fanboy, they can be skipped.

Vampire Kino

Hammer Dracula films
Bram Stroker's Dracula (the Copella film)
Nosferatu
Shadow of the Vampire
True Blood (can be campy at times, but one of the better modern times vampire lore shows)
Interview with a vampire
Near Dark
Both Blackula films
Tales from the Crypt episode "the reluctant vampire" with David Warner along with the episode of X-Files with Luke Wilson as a vampire
Blade 1-3
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (S1-3 at the least) and Angel S1-5

why did they make this into a tv show

As part of the Comcast buy-out of the NBC networks, they had to sell off some of the NBC stations and the writer/director of FD2D wanted to buy one for the purposes of creating a Grindhouse TV channel. And to get funding to do so, he had to come up with original shows for said network and one of them he could do was a TV version of FD2D

Yes. Amazing special effects and atmosphere.

>halloween approaches and i need all the vampire kino i can get my paws on
>i need all the vampire kino i can get my paws on
>vampire kino i can get my paws on
>i can get my paws on
Werewolf pls go

I'm not an obese emo chick, any other suggestions?

How about some kung fu vampires?

CAN'T WAKE UP

is van helsing in a kung fu movie

there's a fanedit of this that cuts out the shittiness by making it a silent film, it's actually really impressive
ifdb.fanedit.org/bram-stokers-dracula-silent-film-version/

pure luchakino

comfykino too

what we do in the shadows

Yes this movie is kino, fuck the haters.

claim your vampiresfu

/thread

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

As I scroll through the thread, I notice a lack of 1931 Dracula. Finna kill yourselves, senpai. Here are my recommendations, OP:

>Dracula (1931)
>Dracula's Daugher
>Horror of Dracula
>The Vampire Lovers
>Nosferatu
>Nosferatu the Vampyre
>Vampyr
>Let the Right One In
>The Fearless Vampire Killers