Now that we have actual evidence of government officials worshiping Satan, can we say that Jack Chick was right?

Now that we have actual evidence of government officials worshiping Satan, can we say that Jack Chick was right?

Other urls found in this thread:

fisheaters.com/amorth.html
thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/24549-nypd-source-weiner-laptop-has-enough-evidence-to-put-hillary-away-for-life
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wait what US officials worship Satan? Or are you talking worldwide?

John Podesta (Chair of the Clinton campaign) took part in occult rituals, according to Wikileaks.

LMAO
Isn't he a pedo too?

There was also something about a galactic war, aliens refugees, and some kind of cold fusion engine.

Wasn't it just that he was posting like an old dude about pizza and some tinfoil hats read a secret occult code into it?

For real, I think that the Clinton Foundation has some shady shit behind it and Podesta is a horrible, elitist asshole, but there's a point where you're just reaching.

Occultism =/= Satanism

Come talk to me when a pedophile ring or human trafficking run by the government is uncovered.

You know, things where people actually get hurt.

Source?

>Occultism =/= Satanism

It's all the same shit.

Read this interview with the Vatican's top exorcist.

> There is no difference between white magic and black magic. When magic works, it is always the work of the demon. Every form of occultism, like this widespread resort to the religions of the East with their esoteric suggestions, are open gateways to the demon. And the devil enters. At once.

fisheaters.com/amorth.html

I agree with you on it all being the same but
>believing demons are real

No because he didn't once dress like that.

>not believing demons are real.

That "pizza" stuff was a code, according to the NYPD.

thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/24549-nypd-source-weiner-laptop-has-enough-evidence-to-put-hillary-away-for-life

This guy is just mad Satan was getting pussy while he wasn't.

There were a few better ones but I can't be assed to search anymore

This
Satan was the first Chad. Even God was jealous of him.

>Even God was jealous of him.

This is what lucifags actually believe.

It's more like the opposite
God was the first chad and Satan tried to start the very first beta uprising
Then Satan was cast out of society, became devlish, and started fucking up normies lives instead of trying to become a chad himself

Shit, you're right

you realise that zero point energy is the baseline level of energy which a quantum system can have?

Has God ever banged more than one chick?

You guys are fucking crazy.

This is unironically one of the best explanations of the Fall I've ever read. It also fits into Orthodox theology with Satan being more of a bothersome nuisance than an all-powerful menace.

read up on the ecstasy of saint teresa

>he thinks alphaness is decided by pussy

This is how betas think, user.

>implying it was sexual.

This is Freudian garbage.

God is inside of us all
Total chad

Oh right.

Fuck growing up Protestant. Catholics get all the cool stories.

No! Heretic!

That excorcist is a heretic for believing demons exist! You're a heretic for implying the two heresies are the same, and a heretic again for implying he's correct! You! You! DOUBLE HERETIC!

You're also a heretic

Looking for forbidden material! Heresy!
Posting a demon! Heresy!

HERETICS! HERETICS! EVERYONE HERE'S A HERETIIIIIIC!

Ugh Wow, Ableist much?

There's also the south korea cult thing, which turned up a mass grave, bodies in the 4 digit range.

Not verified yet. There's suspicious email leaks talking about "cheese pizza", and "hot dog" parties, and shit about pool parties with 9 to 11 year old "entertainment". It's skeezy and suspicious as fuck, but there's no proof.

That might actually be part of the leaks, user.

Mystical ectasy isn't really a sexual thing, more like being overwhelmed by the sense of Heaven itself. It wasn't until Freudian art criticism took off that it began to be seen as sexual.

>turned up mass graves
Shit, seriously? This shit gets deeper and deeper.

>Satanism is wrong.
Go back to Sunday school.

Idk man. No feeling out there better than an orgasm, imo. It's not like sex and o faces didn't exist before Freud.

Short of actually searching wikileaks this is the best one I can find.

>tinfoil hats
It's all tin foil hats.
The Trumpettes are losing their marbles.

>No feeling out there better than an orgasm

Food is more stimulating than sex, according to some scientists. Not all pleasure is sexual.

>The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth
>Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
Wow. Even Satanists know better than Trump.

Yeah! I mean, I read it on the internet, so it has to be true. Isn't it physically impossible to lie on the internet?

WikiHow is part of the occult cartel!

Asexuals belong on Tumblr.

>thinking pleasure exists beyond sex means you're asexual

I pity you.

Jesus did you used to read that Sylvester Christie guys crazy ass website too? Those were the fucking days!

>Sup Forums worried about satanism.
This place is getting worse than my grandma's page on Facebook.

Park geun hye pls go

Look faggot, when a presidential candidate is on record as being so close to sketchy shit like this, it's worth consideration.

Frank?

'iya guys, w's go'n ed in this thread?

Podesta is a piece of shit and I would argue attempting to undermine the authority of the ordained Bishops of the Catholic church counts as Satantic already but this just sounds silly.

>attempting to undermine the authority of the ordained Bishops of the Catholic church counts as Satantic already
Cathole pls

>Satan isn't actually a half-goat red dude, it's just his skintight feety pajamas

please don't post near me, I want to live

Why would it be surprising, user? The left has always been involved in the occult. The Protestant Reformation was the work of kabbalists, the Freemasons engineered the French Revolution, and Marx was a known occultist.

I wish people who supported trump said they wanted conservative supreme court nominations and don't care about anything else, that I could respect

this is just stupid