Deutsche Bank Refuses Delivery Of Physical Gold Upon Demand

"We are too big to give you gold who you buy and what you will do hm?"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-31/deutsche-bank-refuses-delivery-physical-gold-upon-demand

question to these roleplayers who claim be in iluminati: WHEN THIS WILL FALL ? I`m just curious what will make german governent :^)

Anyone who thinks gold is a reliable good in 2016 is either a 90 yo or a retarded monkey.

t. spaghetto adriano without an ounce of gold in his pockets.

>flag

I see what you did there

doesnt matter germany got in trouble decades ago for pretending it had precious metals it didnt have in a central bank. its why the ecb wasnt stationed in germany for the longest time

>I see what you did there
Oh yeah? Let's play a game: I see something you dont see, and it's golden. What is it?

Cheese

Let us see how valuable your ones and zeros are during economic collapse. Lucky for the rest of us with brain, people will always like shiny gold.

no you'll probably have more lead than gold

You know that our PM gave away all our gold right? Canada has none left.

Close, but no. It's not cheese (pretty sure Alberto Rossi got plenty of his own cheese).

jew teeth

if you dont hold it, you dont own it

You know individuals can own gold, right? If your currency isn't gold backed it's a Jewish trick and isn't going to last for much longer. We're going to see the big collapse soon enough.

I don't buy lead though, leaf.

Yellow Play-doh

>DING DING DING
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!
CONGRATULATIONS BULGARIA! YOU WIN A BRAND NEW SUPER AWESOME WASHINGMASHIN! Enjoy!!

No but plenty people will sell it for you gold.

cool story bro
i'm going to wait until this is backed by others than some dude from "GodmodeTrade.comr"

It is a valuable commodity since it's still heavily used for electronics, that's where most of it's commodity value comes from outside of fear speculation by retarded people.

As an investment it offers nothing so people who "invest" in gold are brainwashed by the conspiracy industry. It does nothing it doesn't earn interest or dividens just sits there and doesn't even increase in value. Gold today has the same value it had in the 1980's outside of spikes brought on by retarded panicked people but it always evens out.

Actually it is worth far less than it ever was when adjusted for inflation

STUPID

I bought some gold a three years ago and the price went up by 30%. Not even my stocks gave my that much.

Also people who buy physical gold typically can't buy much of it. So it's fucking nothing if you bought 10000 dollars worth which went up to 13000 in three years which earned you 3000 dollars (it hasn't increased globally by 30% anyway so fuck off)

Gold IS valuable if you want make it to the other side of a phase transition, public confidence in government and banks is collapsing, it would be wise to move the majority of your wealth into private assets if you wish to retain any of it post 2020.

Why not? 500 g Gold is much smaller than you expect. The only problem would be the security, but I have good places to hide it.

Also you can make more by including currency changes.

>zerohedge