Who is your favorite stand up comic, and why is it Doug Stanhope?

Who is your favorite stand up comic, and why is it Doug Stanhope?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BJS5pGJzIIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because he doesn't give a single fuck.

My girlfriend likes Stanhope. I'm a bit on the fence with him. I like his "messy" sloppy style. It feels more real and less like he is reciting lines.

Aaron Berg

Seen him live a few times, he's a real deal. His wife (girlfriend?) is a drunk who disrupts the show and he tells her to fuck off, pretty great. His shows aren't expensive, definitely see one if you get a chance.

HE FELL THROUGH THE BAR STEW

>Stand up comedians
Uhhh this is an 18+ website

not my number 1 favorite but I'll go with Harland Williams cause he needs more love

>what's the difference between coke and this new coke classic
>it's the same thing

He's a cuck who never grew up and is going insane due to not having any children.

still patrice

>clean your room, bucko

Love old Stanhope back when he used to wear the football jerseys his new image is pretty reddit. Straight up don't enjoy any modern comedians
Hannibal meh
Louis CK no
Joe Rogan make it stop

no one is funnier than norm

Rogan's stand up is painful to watch. I have a feeling he just alpha'd his way on stage and no one has been able to tell him hes fucking trash and now it's gone way too far. Constantly compares himself to the greats of comedy in his podcast too.

>harland williams
Bless your heart. Not my favorite, but he deserves more love than he gets.
youtube.com/watch?v=BJS5pGJzIIQ

i hadn't seen any of his stuff for a while until some user posted that dolla dolla bill yall bit the other day and it hurt me to watch

>he just alpha'd his way on stage and no one has been able to tell him hes fucking trash
Kind of. The thing is, he has used his fame to help a lot of other comedians. He's really good to people he likes. When someone has helped your career to take off, you don't reciprocate with with hate.

Nice, haven't seen that interview yet. Looks like I know what I'll be watching while drinking tonight.

Rogan is pretty funny if you just kinda lay back and let yourself enjoy shit. I can dig it. Bro just smoke some weed.

George carlin, i like angry old men yelling about stuff. [Spoiler] because its exactly how i think about everything [/spoiler]