What would Latin Americans do if Muslim refugees started arriving en masse to their cunts?

What would Latin Americans do if Muslim refugees started arriving en masse to their cunts?

Attached: LatinAmerica_regions.gif (400x480, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/85jEFYXzvn5DY57EJofTaA/
desuarchive.org/int/search/image/90xBfq-Om1FohlpVTPwb0Q/
desuarchive.org/int/search/image/R4Y2JLPkEHqu2rAczOS3-A/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They would actually say no and be racist
but idk since my neighbor says African immigrants are treated nice in Mexico, is this true?

have sex with the women and behead the men

Latin american population is more connected to religion than europeans. They would be accepted if they don't try to change things for Islam.

Our media tries to be progressive and supports gays, feminism, canabis, and muslim attire in public schools.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-08-12-00-24.jpg (1080x2008, 418K)

I'd say 'damn you gotta be real desperate'

It's already happening with hatians in chile, and here in Mexico most of them are treated nice but the government still keeps them in camps.
But they still have food and a place to stay, so.

Are Venezuelans Muslims but smart and hard working?

What?

Hey.
What is it called the suburbs like favela but it's in Peru. I know they have a special name that starts with b i think.

Refugees are more likely to get killed in LaAm than their war-torn homelands lmao

This

>muslims wanting to come to a place where you have to actually work for a living

Yeah not happening luckily the eurocucks shower them with money in exchange of fucking their wives

This.
Can somebody please nuke this region? Thanks

I would exchange all favelados with muslim refugees. Can't be worse.

Cuck, go jump the border

The few Syrians that came here hated this place and people disliked them.

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/85jEFYXzvn5DY57EJofTaA/
desuarchive.org/int/search/image/90xBfq-Om1FohlpVTPwb0Q/
desuarchive.org/int/search/image/R4Y2JLPkEHqu2rAczOS3-A/

I would personally behead them with my own hands, same for wh*Toids

We have have the second largest mosque of Latam in the caribbean coast where there are million of arab descendats. Like 90% of them were arab christian but the remaining ones are moderate muslims of the sunni branch and they are not radical at all. Brazil and argentina also have significant muslim populations

What blue Peru said

This

>arriving in masses to latam
hahahah no lad, muslims only go to Europe.

they already are there

Attached: World_Muslim_Population_Map.png (1350x640, 51K)

There are a bunch of Arabs already in LatAm that assimilated very well so I doubt much would change. Most of them might still claim to be Muslims after some time but given the nature of Latin America I highly doubt any of them will be particularly devout for very long.

We would convert them to Catholicism. That already happened in Argentina when thousands of immigrants from the Levant came here 100 years ago. They got assimilated, and we even had an Arab president in the 1990s

Literally nothing because the muslims would migrate back to MENA than stay here. That or accept them if they can build a semi-functional civilization.

Barriada/invasión/ Pueblo joven

WTF I love Panama now

>Brazil and argentina also have significant muslim populations
We don't.

There are actual African immigrants in Mexico? Sure we're not talking about black-skinned people from the Caribbean?

African immigrants are in every country

Basically 2 options. They convert to cristianism (or get a secular life at least) and open clothing shops and shady business, or they rightly fuck off.

Even though atheism is a very large group here, we are not tolerant with other religions. So we don't mind as long they don't try to influence anybody into Islam or they will get beaten or even killed.

The World Cup in Brazil actually brought a lot of Africans to visit Brazil, who then decided to stay in Latin America

They already did lmao, your richest guy is an Arab

>Arab = Muslim

>American education

This.

As long as they don't try to force Islam on us we won't crusade on them in the name of Catholicism.

flee to the US

dumbass

I had a Kenyan classmate in high school.

Pretty cool dude desu.

I can almost assure you nigs are only a problem in first world countries, Haitians and Africans that come here are generally polite and hard working because they know nothing will be handed to them for free.

I don't want Blacks here

We're all KARA BOGA brothers here user

Tfu

it happened already though those aren't today's refugees though, but the descendants of 1910s refugees

>Even though atheism is a very large group here, we are not tolerant with other religions. So we don't mind as long they don't try to influence anybody into Islam or they will get beaten or even killed.
Which they do unless you go Myanmar on their asses.