WERE THE ANCIENT GREEKS AND ROMANS ARYAN?

>refugees show up to ancient Greece and Rome
>OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE WOMYN
>ancient Aryan leftists start painting refugees to help them assimilate
>fast forward 2000 years
>Jews and leftists in liberal academia cherry pick pictures of this ancient cuck propaganda
>THEY WUZ KANGZ

Other urls found in this thread:

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/
youtube.com/watch?v=mWxppftPUZI
youtube.com/watch?v=qDJBXxTCkz0
ubi-erat-lupa.org/simplesearch_result.php?result_id=147991&page=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>fast forward 2000 years from now
>niggers and leftists cherry pick evidence
>OOGA BOOGA WE WUZ GERMANS

history repeats itself

>ancient Aryan leftists
OK I Lost it

Congratulations OP, you've swallowed the biggest redpill. History is an illusion

The pic you posted is called a fayum and these were made in egypt during roman occupation.

Get your facts straight, amerifat.

>ever since the fall of Greece and Rome they've been occupied by a brown population. Coincidentally, they've been poor, filthy shit holes as well

wow it really makes me think

Thankfully not.

Ancient Greeks and modern greeks share the same form.

>greece
>poor
We were in the wealthiest regions in the world up until the 1400s. Not that a stupid stormfag like you would know that.

Afterwards, 400 years of ottoman occupation, along with countless wars afterwards and debt to England and other countries hampered our growth.

>OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE WOMYN

also, those "average faces" almost all look the same. you could probably map that statue to literally any of those faces.

The people portrayed in these portraits were probably coptic. Posting pics of junkies isn't supporting your argument.

>WE WUZ BLONDE HAIRED SOULJAS

>stormfags who claim that Egyptians were white accuse others of cherrypicking evidence

I don't even know why am i presenting historic facts to a shitposter. Leaving this thread ftw.

>stormfag
Do you even know where you are?

>Greek flag is same color as Israel's
>Greek language looks like Hebrew
>Both have big noses

Thank you for correcting the record my semitic friend

You got it m8
Wanna know the future of the west ?
Look at Italia ( South especially ) and Greece.

>photographic evidence isn't historic fact

k

>le egyptians were white strawmin

still never happened
still not black

I'm very upset. My father's family is Italian, and my uncle got his DNA tested on Ancestry. It turns out they're 75% Italian/Greek, 2% Caucasian, and 12% Middle Eastern (near Egypt and Saudi Arabia). Am I white? Do you think it's within the margin of error?

WE

Here ya go

EUROPEAN

There are people who really believe that romans and greeke were aryans?
Guess the Germanics invaded their own Empire then

Yeah there's so many Germanics in Central and Southern Italy today.

Dass right! We wuz Romans n sheit! We even built the Colosseum! That is befo them evil Mediterraneans stole our Imperium n shit

I'll just leave this here.

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/

This "colour restoration technique" is highly dubious because it can only ever restore the Foundation Colour.

But if that's what lets snowniggers sleep at night...

youtube.com/watch?v=mWxppftPUZI

really made me think

That's also the marker for slavic.

R1a is indo-aryans, what else do you want

so Hitler invaded and killed his own kind

Notice how R1b, the marker of the dark haired, dark eyed initial Aryans from the proto-IE Yamnaya culture, is overwhelmingly the mark of west IE speaking peoples, unlike R1a which is associated with Corded Ware ans east Aryans.

Hitler was a power hungry demagogue, first he called us aryans and offered us alliance, then invaded us and changed his opinion. He wanted to germanize entire poland and join it into the reich he wasn't killing Poles

>wasn't killing Poles
what kind of self-hating white supremacist are you, kurwa? If you even read a history book, you would know Hitler is like Polands Satan

mediterraneans were and are superior to aryans

Why self-hating or white supremacist? I just pointed out that Hitler didn't hate us that's all, he wanted to ally Poland long before he wanted to ally other european countries, he respected our leader Pilsudski. What he did was purely political, not out of hate.

thanks huebro

WE WUZ NOT ROMAN
WE WUZ VIKINGS AND SHIEET!

aryan is a misunderstanding of the heritage of indo-europeans. medis, celts, germanics, and slavs are all part of the european branch of the indo-europeans

Yamna culture is associated with both r1a and r1b

well Hitler respected the Greeks courage in battle and their refusal to surrender (he valued them higher than Italians for their fighting capabilities) but that doesnt mean i forgive him for the countless civilians the SS killed and for the villages he destroyed

>mediterraneans were and are superior to aryans

medis ARE indo-european. aryan = stupid faggot understanding of what indo european is

Yep as i'm saying, he did it all because he was a power hungry lunatic but he didn't hate slavs except for russians

not really, pretty much all of the samples had R1b, iirc only very recently they found signs of R1a

Holy fuck that meme is stupid - as is this entire thread

sage

>100% lebanese
>looks exatcly like the fayum portraits

It feels weird as fuck when I look at them, they're exactly like me.

>live in warm, sunny climate, 450 BC
>ff 2500 years
>be called "white" by stormfags

maybe he didnt hate you but he still attacked you and killed many Poles and you should hate him for that

I do, why would you think i don't after i just called him a power hungry lunatic and demagogue?

Piłsudski chciał wszcząć wojnę prewencyjną z Hitlerem w 1932 roku. Przestań wklejać memowe grafiki.

Yes

>Not Roman

>Not Roman -

>Not Roman

Ale nie wszczął i podpisał pakt o nieagresji, więc może po częsci te memowe grafiki dają ciekawszą perspektywe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

no

youtube.com/watch?v=qDJBXxTCkz0

Nie wszczął, bo umarł!
Edukacja XXI wieku...

>actors are a representation of what people look like thousands of years ago

greeks and romans look more or less what they look like today. they were never "pure white". Mediterraneans have always been middle eastern descendant.

>actors in a movie accurately represent history

stay retarded, my friend.

>Greek language looks like Hebrew.

American knowledge at its finest, boys.

>Both have big noses

No.

>Greek flag is same color as Israel's

Same color doesn't mean anything and we have a cross on it so that proves our Christianity.

A może nie wszczął bo nie zamierzał wszcząć po tym jak podpisał pierdolony pakt o nieagresji, a Francja okazała się chujowym sojusznikiem?
Edukacja XXI wieku...

we wuz germanic n sheeeiiit, i aint kiddin you! blonde ppl even built da pyramids thousands of years ago dawg. we had pale skin and red hair under da african sun dawg.

pic related mothafuka, da purest germanic youd ever dun seen

meds are objectively non-white

>ancient roman werte aryans my painted statue proves it!

>haplogroup E originated in africa
yeah, 90-70 thousand years ago going by molecular clocks, it means absolutely nothing without looking at subclades, African specificall have E1b1a, while Eurasians specifically have subclades of E1b1b

Most genetics in Italy current day are Sicilian.

Read some history where Rome talks about Sicilians, they were not part of the empire, but Auxiliaries like Celtics, Ghouls, & Thrace.

Really makes you think

Fucking stormfags

I didn't say that I am white you fucking storm-fag. We are Meds, which makes us better.

Now go fucking cry while your "race" gets erased from the map in the next decade.

>tfw half green-eyes german
>tfw the other half is this olive nigger
>tfw look entirely olive nigger

those are pure greek girls

>Not White

>meds are objectively non-white
so half of europe is non-white by this standard

>Not white

>gracile alpine-mediterranean
>white
nuh huh

>Black slaves whipping their white masters with fans.png

Sorry I don't save every image I see for future leaf shitposting. I swear the JIDF moved to Canada.

>Mediterraneans have always been middle eastern descendant.
what?

They are clearly gypsies.

Pic related is average.

From game - Rome: Total War

what is that statue?

>low forehead
>curly beard
>that nose
lol

>Most genetics in Italy current day are Sicilian.
let's forget that sicily was a norman kingdom and that a lot of normans emigrated there

>Not white

Flag color bro reporting in.
Israel and Greece is a bunch of faggots

Oh fuck off Dienekes

The ancient Greeks and Romans were indeed Meds, but unlike most modern Greeks and Italians, they were WHITE. The current populations of the aforementioned countries are primarily of the swarthy pre-Indo European stock, who constituted the plebians and slaves of the Aryan whites. They contributed very little to the civilizations in whose borders they occupied. In fact, they lead to their downfall.

hej you fucking abo, there are thousands roman portraits in the museums all over world
take a look and find me nigger plz

ubi-erat-lupa.org/simplesearch_result.php?result_id=147991&page=1

Don't forget Jurassic Park dinosaurs are accurate because it was a movie, man.

I hope you realize that's a statue by Arno Breker, made in the last century.

>Not white

it's funny you say that when pre-IE civilizations of s. Europe were much more advanced than their IE conquerors when it came to civilization

Mycenean Greece is pretty much a Kurganized version of the Minoan civilization

IVST

They are though. They pretty much are man. And that was millions upon millions of years ago. And this is 2000 years ago, you think they would figure it out by reading all history available on the subject no?

>Not Roman