NO, OPTIMUS!

>NO, OPTIMUS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i5CEiXa4YC4
youtube.com/watch?v=eTr-T4kCCvY&t=3m51s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OPTIMUS PLEASE I BEG OF YOU I AM UNARMED AND WOUNDED PLEASE DONT KILL ME I ONLY DID WHAT I DID TO ENSURE THAT OUR SPECIES SURVIVE OPTIMUS

What was Optimus's fucking problem?

God i fucking hate transformers

>GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING FACE YOU DECEPTICON SYMPATHIZING FUCKBEAD

woah, Bay went a little far there

>who would you be without me prime?
>time find out you fucking robonigger
Bay has a way with words

loser

>AAAAGGGGHHHH OPTIMUS YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS, PLEASE HAVE MERCY I'LL SUCK YOUR BIG AUTOBOT DICK I DON'T WANNA DIE OPTIMUS
What did he mean by this?

>NO OPTIMUS MY WIFE AND KIDS PLEASE THINK OF THEM THEY HAVEN'T SEEN ME IN EONS PLEASE THINK OF THEM AAAAAAAAA NO!

OPTIMU ! you gonna turn your back to the ?

STOP OPTIMUS PLEASE I BEG YOU STOP!!!

kek'd harder than I should have

I hope he's okay

I hate these faces. They are an unrelatable clusterfuck compared to the originals. Hell, in the theater they sorta became a blur and it was like looking at a censored mosaic. It is better on PC with high refresh rate on the monitor, but it is still shit.

Whenever I stop at a light or sign, I'm constantly looking in front and in the mirror to look for that very thing. When I cross, when the light green, I pretend I'm walking across a busy highway without a light and make sure to look both ways to make sure idiots are not running the red light.

I've save myself some pretty bad horrors on 2 occasions because of that.

youtube.com/watch?v=i5CEiXa4YC4

>clusterfuck visuals

Optimus Prime is just ruthless fucking killer.

What's his name again, Sup Forums?

>Optimus "for the human race, i'll remove your face" Prime
>Optimus Prime "time for a warcrime"
>Optimus "decepticon truce? does not compute" Prime
>Optimus "your spine is mine" Prime

>Rips his fucking head out
>His spine is attached and all
What the fuck, isn't this a kid movie?

why is megatron alive in the next two movies again?

he survived getting his head ripped in two and his spinal cord pulled out? why does a robot have a spinal cord?

>cycling as fast as you can
>oh shi-
>lamp post scythes you
>to top it off a hollywood stye explosion

China is insane. Everything that can possibly go wrong, does.

Kek

>all the sex jokes
>kids movie

user, I...

Bayformers are great fun.

Haven't seen The Last Knight yet. Gonna be good time.

Kids love sex and murder.

The government recovered his severed head to extract information, allowing Megatron to transfer his consciousness into a man-made robotic drone called "Galvatron".

He later came across the sorceress Quintessa, who restored his original form.

makes sense, my bad

>Optimus was a storage worker before the war

Optimus Prime 1, Mumen Rider 0

I used to like Transformers now I'm older and everything is boring.

Megatron did nothing wrong.

Transformers 1
>Fights terrorist cell on his home planet, who are so evil they steal and lose his race's most sacred artefact. He launches himself after it, gets frozen for his trouble, only to unfreeze himself and the same terrorist leader, Optimus Prime, to destroy the artefact.

Transformers 2
>Without the Allspark, his race cannot reproduce, and is doomed to extinction. He turns to older methods to get energy - the Sun Collectors, of which there is only one remaining, unfortunately on a planet inhabited by another race. But it's his race or theirs, and there's no choice. This time, he makes sure the terrorist leader is taken care of, but Prime comes back to life anyway by attaching the limbs and organs of a dead comrade, then destroys the Collector and any future his race had. Then he tears off Megatron's mentor's face, screaming 'GIVE ME YOUR FACE." Then he rips off Megatron's arm and jaw.

Transformers 3
>Megatron's race is doomed, but an old ally - a terrorist who saw reason and offered to work together with him, resurfaces. After working with him to bridge the gap between the two sides of the war, Cyberton is ruined by a wormhole that obliterates it, destroying any chance at a future. Megatron, seeing this, offers a truce to Prime. They're the last of their kind - maybe, one day, they could be friends again.

>Prime tears out Megatron's and spine with an axe.

great post

Now imagine if these movies were with humans, or super humans. Not only would Sup Forums love it, it would be criticized into the ground for uber violence

>sees lorry coming towards him but proceeds to continue going down the same path instead of moving to the side
>lamppost falls down and kills him instantly

Those two robo niggers in the second/third movie? Will be always a better joke than any of your shitty memes famalan

Bay is redpilled as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=eTr-T4kCCvY&t=3m51s

Am I going to Hell for laughing at this purely because of the context it was posted in?

That traffic light was a decepticon in disguise

SHUT THE FUCK UP SENILE PRIME, GIVE ME YOUR FACE. I'LL KILL YOU ALL

>I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!

You guys know this isn't real, right?

kek