Preview

Who is ready for the after school special chapter of Ms Marvel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_Leading_the_People
youtube.com/watch?v=rAT_BuJAI70
youtube.com/watch?v=W7KAAM1JohU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh fuck off.

I like this guy, he says it how it is.

We all know the entire Marvel Universe is with her. How could they not with the audience they're pandering to nowadays...

Saved.

This is bullshit though, choosing note to vote is perfectly valid.

Unrelated, are Muslims allowed a vote?

Isn't this coming out the day after the election?

First amendment means you couldn't bar them even if you wanted to

spbp

Wait, why the fuck are they on the ground?

Can they bar me though? Like, if i draw Muhammed fucking a goat or something are they justified in beheading me? That's like a vote, sorta

Fucking kids. They drive me to drink.

Wait. Mike and Nakia know she's Ms Marvel?

Wasn't she just leaving Pakistan?

She's right though.

Preview don't always include all of the pages, sometimes they skip conflict pages or scene changes.

should be "make america gape again" 2bh.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_Leading_the_People

Non-canon

I think they are getting trampled by all those people rushing to vote, or something?

Why is Kamala so fuckable in this?

Then they all voted Trump and so Kamala got her family kicked out the country

Why is Kamala so tall in this? Isn't she noticeably shorter than most people.

Why do comicbook companies feel the need to do this shit? Nobody's buying comics for their political awareness.

youtube.com/watch?v=rAT_BuJAI70

>Isn't she noticeably shorter than most people.

No.

The parties don't have to compromise. The parties are obsolete. It's just the rich jacking themselves off, waiting to send us to war against brown people

That's where whiteys belong.

Kamala can be as tall as she wants.

Nobody told the artist. Also, this is a nothing, non-canon "go vote!" PSA backup.
Have you also asked why Tony Stark would need to have a doctor perform prostate cancer checkups on him instead of doing that with his tech shenanigans and not get a finger in the butt?

Kamala and her friends can't even vote. None of them are over 18.

>vote.usa.gov TM

Kamala commits voter fraud by changing into different people

Maybe he likes having strangers index fingers in his rectum?

>giant mc giant butt

I know I do.

How does the presidential election even works with Marvels' sliding timescale?

What is the point of this comic if the election will be over by then, i mean this comes out a Wednesday and the election is on Tuesday.

The only thing I know is that if Trump wins, Sup Forums mods will have a big day ahead.

Wouldn't she also need to have identities with their own ID registered for the vote?
At that point you could just use mail-in ballots for those identities, couldn't you?

Beat up criminals who are registered to vote, take IDs, vote for them

she wouldnt have a problem in the states that do not ask for vote ID, which is something the democrats are fighting for.

People have to get registered to vote, though.
They must cross you off as having voted somehow, don't they?
Otherwise registration doesn't even make sense.

>an issue specifically written to encourage readers to vote in the upcoming Presidential election and basically saying there's no excuse why you shouldn't vote
>releasing the day after the election

Marvel never ceases to amaze.

I hate Trump but goddamn Liberals are so annoying
>You HAVE to vote! It's the most important thing in life! We totally aren't doing this to get you to vote for Hilary!
Shit like this doesn't make me want to vote for your shitty candiate, Marvel (and other liberals).

Shit like this makes me wish that Trump will win. Just for all the Butthurt on these fucks.
>You need to vote, fucker. It's more important than breathing
>the republican wins
>WTF how could you vote for hitler?!!!

KAMALA IS TRYING HER BEST BE NICE!

>Vote or die!

You either do thing well or dont do it at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=W7KAAM1JohU

Diabolical

This is informative, though.
They actually tell you how to vote and where to check online.
Sure, this is all very short and fragmented, but just telling people about the possibility of voting without even swinging your ass out of the house seems helpful.
And she does not just say it's important 'cause 'Murrica, but because it's the one bit of power you have to make a point.
One less guy voting is not a message to anyone to do anything. They don't need you to vote so long as anyone does.
A vote for any candidate is a message among many, but one you are sending.
Don't like Hillary or Trump? Vote for any of the other candidates.
A million people writing in Bernie Sanders is a message. It means there is a strong will to implement his policies.
Ten percent for Jill Stein is a message. It means she gets more reimbursement for expenses and validates her party, so they can do better in the next election, get a few people into the Houses, maybe.
Even your vote for the weird mullet guy with the tigers is a message. You would rather vote for some weirdo than Hillary or Donald.
Not voting means you have no effect beyond a latent status-quo bias. When that is precisely what you are angry about.
Voting can mean shit-all getting better. But not voting makes sure of it. If thing get better, it will be despite your best effort.

Except voting IS pointless. The electoral college picks the president.

>A million people writing in Bernie Sanders is a message. It means there is a strong will to implement his policies.

fucking bernie has said the best way to implement his policies is to vote hillary bc she'll work with him

Optimistic, but technically true, I guess.
She can't ignore him more than Trump will.
And I didn't say it's the clever thing to do.
Just that it's a damn sight better than crying at home.

>electoral college
>not the illuminati

>Voting itself is now considered "left-wing" and "liberal"
Did you honestly think that's what the Democrat in "Democratic party" is referring to? Kill yourself, you Uncomitted fuck.

There's still a write in ballot and local issues you lazy entitled fuck.

If he loses, Mods across the board will be scrambling.

Her power is literally that she's big.

I've never thought about it that way, probably because I'm not an idiot.

I would vote for a candidate badass enough to tell me that the mark of their divinity will scar my DNA.

I gotta give the girl credit, she's informing the guy who wants to vote about his fucking rights.

>Even your vote for the weird mullet guy with the tigers is a message

Fuck yea.

>Releasing a comic urging others to vote
>Comes out the day after Election Day

Welcome to Bob Creamer's house of fraud.

>DING DONG

Who here?

Dude, it doesn't matter who wins it'll be a shitshow.

I hope she remembered to bring lots of semen and breast milk for her post election party.

>Who where?

I can't even blame him.

>I WANT to vote, but the boss won't give me time
Holy shit that guy don't know his rights.

It's literally illegal for the boss to do that.

This reminds me of Golden Age Timely.

You should probably sober up before you post more.

Kamala, that's voter fraud you aren't old enough to vote.

Not for president, but some votes are open to younger voters.
I vited for the mayor at 16. Because the incumbent had managed to hit his own face with a running chain saw. Can't have a moron like that.

Vote local. There's an entire ballot of people who decide what happens to your local community.

Local votes are a scam, everyone knows the president is all that matters.

I know people complain about Washington usurping competencies, but this is ridiculous!
Obama does not give a flying fuck about your school district, your post office or your traffic lights!

The man has a point.

Tell me, who is fucking Kamala right now? Does she have, at least, some love interest? Or Carol turned her into lesbian already?

I want to see Kamala dressed up like Sombra.

Perlmutter's trolling WIlson.

HydraCap and Carol 'Minority Report' Danvers?
Yep, I can buy them as Trump supporters.

Let's be honest, what major Marvel heroes WOULDN'T vote for Hillary? I'm guessing it's a small list.

But if I cared about small things that directly affect me I might feel bad for not actually doing anything when I have the ability to.

This is not canon

subtle
However, I have a feeling that both sides think that they represent the continuation of the french revolution.

Real talk, Carol probably supports Hillary solely because Hillary will give her access to police state powers.

Then again, Trump might too.

This is really Carol's perfect election. No matter who wins her chances of going full fascist increase.

Democracies cannot function properly without crushed expectations. These expectaions are only valid if the individual votes.

Trump wants to repeal gay marriage, though.

user, like 45% of all humans suck at everything, but we would never know if they never acted.

Ah, but user, remember, in a tyrannical regime the rulers are always exempt from the laws that govern the people. Carol would be able to fuck Jess as much as she wanted.

God, I know I have never asked you of anything. BUT PLEASE! I NEED to see the butthurt, following a trump victory.

Her sex drive has taken a sabbatical.