YRYL

YRYL
You rage you lose thread

Other urls found in this thread:

greenvilleonline.com/story/news/local/2016/08/27/tr-principal-says-american-flag-has-been-used-taunt-berea-students/89485158/
abcnews.go.com/US/reports-clowns-lure-kids-woods-south-carolina-prompt/story?id=41741691
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3762863/Girl-17-went-missing-Myrtle-Beach-2009-gang-raped-shot-fed-alligators-says-FBI-agent.html
youtube.com/watch?v=juFxBhDSK9s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3767174/Child-4-starts-gender-transition-day-kindergarten.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow haha

>satire and cartoons

I'm an atheist and this pissis me off

>Protestants
Just as bad as anything Francis's done 2bh

My homeland of bongistan.

I have transcended rage to only laughter in its place.

LOL Christianso are the biggest cucks on earth. Anyone who belongs to a church should be hanging from a tree

Why? Religion is bullshit.

Go to their facebook page it's a really poor attempt to troll the right wing.

That leaflet was a false flag, but yes, most muslims share that sentiment anyway

>Sweden
FOR FUCK SAKE, MY PEOPLE. STOP BEING SO GOD DAMN KEKED. I WANT TO FUCKING CLEANSE THIS MADNESS

"Bishop"
it's the same thing as calling adolf hitler a rabbi

"Believe and thou shall be saved".

Just another proof that Catholics are not Christian.

>Christianso

Are you drunk at the keyboard again?

lost

I have never lost this hard before.

This shit has me ready to renounce Christianity and spread em for Islam, at least Islam is disciplined.

record time

>Lutherans
>Christians
If it ain't Catholic, it ain't right.

Protestants also have the same thing. The lutheran church of Norway decided in the 1960s that hell did not exist and that everyone will go to heaven because the christians felt so bad for all the atheists, so they changed their religion.

The catholics is just changing their religion like protestants have done long ago. only ONE religious group in the west avoids emulating atheists and changing to please atheists.

I hate white women. I hate the west now. it's cucked beyond recognition. Trump can't save Europe. It's over. I don't know what to do. I am lost.

Well, he has no use now... He went because he wanted to satisfy his lust to murder muslims. He got to live his dream, nobody owe him anything. Afghanistan was never any danger to the UK. Why should his wife stay when he can't even do anything useful?

How that fuck can Christianity compete against the Ayatollahs, Imams, Caliphs, Gurus, and Buddhists when the f-ing pope goes full apostate like this?

"Shopping for a new religion. This Francis guy over here doesn't sound 100% confident in the product that he is selling. But look at this Persian guy over here. He's on fire. So much passion for his religion. He's breathing fire. Whoa. This stuff he is selling must be good."

>lutherans

Not raging, just cringing.

"You don't have to buy Coca Cola to win our sweepstakes. You can buy Pepsi. In all honesty, as the CEO of Coca Cola... I love Pepsi and I don't believe Coca Cola is better. We'll even pay your salary if you work for Pepsi. I don't care if we go out of business."

SWEDEN YES!!!

>religion

yes goiym believe in the jew

from a thread about 1 hour ago

>that whole last paragraph

fucking arrogant bitch probably wouldnt even know where the safety is

YRYL not YLYL

>upset the Latino community
>got banned

greenvilleonline.com/story/news/local/2016/08/27/tr-principal-says-american-flag-has-been-used-taunt-berea-students/89485158/

the full story is even worse

cant rage, tearing up on this shit

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Working to destroy your own religion
>The cuck followers still cheer for you

I hope I live long enough to watch these people die screaming in the apocalypse.

Catholicism is not true Christianity. They are controlled from the inside by JUDAISM. They were long ago infiltrated from the inside and taken over like a virus, as is the Jewish way to gain control of anything.

Google it. That is why the Pope wears a FUCKING YAMAKA. It's a sign of Jewish subservience, they're cucked.

Fuck, sorry lads.

I hope none of you come to South Carolina.

As a matter of fact, make it your mission to avoid us

abcnews.go.com/US/reports-clowns-lure-kids-woods-south-carolina-prompt/story?id=41741691

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3762863/Girl-17-went-missing-Myrtle-Beach-2009-gang-raped-shot-fed-alligators-says-FBI-agent.html

I want to just move to the countryside in the middle of the state and get away from niggers (even though my town is 90% white) we have a bunch of niggers

>Bar Mitzvah
>Joel (((Baum)))
>(((Lobel)))

They aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

>triggering protestants that hard
Good on you Francis. I always knew Jesuits were the meister rusemen.
Work>Faith, suck it up protesticucks.

Atheism was so easily taken over by the SJW crowd because there was no way of telling the two apart.

These fags believe in god. Fucking priceless.

Mahmoud, get off the computer and go let Torvald out of the cuck shed.

>first pic is nigger muslim and dyke les couple
its over, the jews have won, the war is lost

Daily reminder that Protestants are heretics and are all going to hell no questions asked.

Cool, I can go to heaven too.

Pictured: Gorgeous black nigress breastfeeding a weak Neanderthal Tom Cave-Beast Urugu sub-human.

Nice try Juden.

Must be serving carpet that day.

Fuck you!

not even religious but that shit right there is dumb

>>Curiouser and curiouser and curiouser still
Some present you gave me, the bitterest pill

>lost

That's just as bad as a feminine penis

50/50 sad and mad

FUCKING DELET

Took me a second to get this...

you get what you vote for

white peopel should go feral and just off any niggs that get bussed into the small rural towns.

let the inner city liberals fix the inner city nogs

First Jazz now this... You'd think jews would know not to take their own poison.

>you will never get to massage Christ-chan's feet while she reads the bible.
Why even live?

>El Salvador
wtf america

>partially weapon trained

so she played a couple vidya games? the fuck does that even mean

Nice try cathocucks :^)

>mfw when I realized christ-chan looks exactly like my GF and has worn that exact clothing too

>I just tried this
>putting in "muslims are" also yields "muslims are the true feminists"
nightmare_goggles.jpg

That's more like it.

>South Carolina

Oh no, thank you for helping me avoid nogistan. I really wanted to leave my north east coast state full of whites that beats your state in literally everything, thank you for talking me down this was a really hard decision to make.

In every passing moment we drift further away from God's light

>black
>a colour
0/10 made me reply, it's a tone not a colour

Thank fuck we left.

Also this

youtube.com/watch?v=juFxBhDSK9s

>Murdering muslims
I thought only people could be murdered.

has no one called him out for being antichrist yet?

Not meaning to start any shit but wouldn't that be because cities like NY and LA are extremely expensive to live in? I mean, if I were in charge of relocating refugees I too would chose to settle them in Nowhereville, Missouri over more densely populated states.

Nice, I'm in

Upstate.

Stop being a faggot and move to Greenville.

>hasn't started kindergarten yet
>Baird government has said many children are transitioning

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3767174/Child-4-starts-gender-transition-day-kindergarten.html

>an entire twitter account of manlets retweeting shit some random bitches said that made them insecure
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN