IT JUST. KEEPS. HAPPENING

>In an interview with Slash Film, Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige said that he thinks an Inhumans project will still happen, but it may be moved to TV. Inhumans was originally set for Phase 3, with a July 12, 2019 release date. It was eventually removed from Marvel’s schedule.

>He said: “I think Inhumans will happen for sure. I don’t know when. I think it’s happening on television. And I think as we get into Phase 4 as I’ve always said, it could happen as a movie. I think it would be super cool.”

PFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/inhumans-movie/
youtube.com/watch?v=lsP1gCI5cv0
bleedingcool.com/2016/11/04/film-rights-owned-marvel-x-men-probably-still-paramount-book-canon-chris-claremont-talks-shop-nycc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Fiege confirms the shows are canon
Fuck, now I have to watch these shitty ass shows.

Just got done watching Luke Cage and season one of Daredevil. They're actually pretty damn good. I was honestly surprised.

>Implying a GOT styled Inhumans TV show wouldn't be the tits

Is he? OP forgot to post the sauce again.

In glad honestly. The whole concept sounds fucking retarded. The only one i even like in the slightest is the giant bulldog.

>I'll shove inhumans down your throat until you like them

slashfilm.com/inhumans-movie/

Fuck the shithumans

It's OK, they will be on Netflix, where they cannot harm the MCU.
>b-but muh canon!
No, it's not. Deal with it, Netfags.

>I think it’s happening on television.

411mania. The opening line has the OG source so I figured I didn't need to.

>marvel has a plan they said
yet shit like this keeps happening, so much for their "plan"

I feel as if there's some confusion.
Inhumans were a shitty tacky unneccesary part of the "plan" that were only crowbarred in on the petty whims of a crazy Jewish hermit. Given that none of the movie people actually wanted to do it this is a best case scenario.

This. Corporate shenanigans to fuck over the X-Men and replace them with the inhumans was always going to inevitably fuck over both. I have no hope for an inhumans show or an inhumans movie or an inhumans book while it's being dictated from the top down and not pulled up by a creative motivation.

>TV
At least let it die with some dignity, come on.

DESU daredevil being not canon has made it the best thing in the mcu besides maybe guardians

>but it may be moved to TV.
youtube.com/watch?v=lsP1gCI5cv0

3:20
>Would you like to appear on Agents of Shield?
>Dead silence
>SUUUUURE

Get fucked inhumashits

>guardians
>good
Reddit pls

bleedingcool.com/2016/11/04/film-rights-owned-marvel-x-men-probably-still-paramount-book-canon-chris-claremont-talks-shop-nycc/

HS: When you started on X-Men the series was close to cancellation, and over the 16 years you wrote the book it became Marvel’s leading franchise. Your X-Men #1 from 1991 remains, I think, the highest selling American comic ever. But in the last few years the X-Men have faded a little and they are no longer the industry’s top sellers, what advice would you give Marvel to get them back on top?

Chris Claremont: That has nothing to do with comic sales, that has everything to do with the fact that the film rights are controlled by a rival corporation.

I guarantee you that if 10 years ago, when Marvel was approached by Disney, if the X-Men film rights were owned by Marvel Studios and not Fox the X-Men would probably still be the paramount book in the canon. The reason for the emphasis on the other titles is because Marvel / Disney control the ancillary film rights whereas all the film rights for the FF- the Fantastic Four – and the X-Men are controlled by Fox who has no interest in the comic books.

So I think the corporate publishing attitude is: “why would we go out of our way to promote a title that will benefit a rival corporation’s films when we could take that same energy and enthusiasm and focus and do it for our own properties?”

Hence the rise of the Inhumans as the new equivalent of the mutants. I could wish for something else but it ain’t my 5 billion dollars.

Sweet Justice. If they turned the Inhumans back into humans instead of shitty mutants I might be into a new movie but until then Fuck 'em.

>made for TV Inhumans

TOP KEK

If Inhumans is dead, let's guess the team that will replace them.

Betting on Thunderbolts.

>Hence the rise of the Inhumans as the new equivalent of the mutants.

Also the reason for Eternity being chained in the books. Er, who has the film rights to eternity?

>an Inhumans project will still happen, but it may be moved to TV.
LOOOOOOOOOL

>Implying a GOT styled Inhumans TV show wouldn't be the tits
>Implying a GOTG styled Inhumans TV show would show tits
Not worth it.

Eternity showed up in Doctor Strange first. MCU probably has the rights.

Just fuck my franchise up senpai

...What?

BLACKED Bolt on suicide watch

Why would anyone be fucking sad.

MFW the Shit Series gets fucked.

Like it was meant to be. Forgotten.

Marvel is finally making Decisions that make sense! XMEN MERCH IS BACK

>JUST
Indeed.

Finally someone important days this thing that is clear as water but somehow causes some people to accuse those who notice that of being conspiracy lunatics.
Basically, The Complex was always right.
If things look better for the X-Men now it is because of the success of Rebirth, which is forcing Marvel to stop mistreating the X Men franchise. But it is a last resource thing, not something they want to do.

Nah, it'll happen in the show and the movies will ignore inhumans altogether

>tfw you will live to see the X-men become heroes again

It's going to be amazing when the inhumans become villains for the rest of the heroes to beat on. They don't have any fans so there will be no complaints

That hurt

More like he doesn't give a shit about Inhumans that he rather just let Marvel Entertainment handle it and just ignore the shit out of it.

Inhumans was Perlmutter's project anyway.

Also the "I dunno what will happen and we hope to make it in the future" is Hollywood talk for something not been given priority or importance or a project that is dead.

If anything Feige just doesn't give a shit whether Inhumans is a thing or not and he gives less of a shit about the tv shows being canon or not.

Because he wants to take control of them soon, for the moment he is letting Perlmutter, Quesada and Loeb fucking up the TV department

You know if it happens it will just be X-Men lite, they won't do classic royal family stuff.

No man, he's actually fucking acknowledging Agents of SHIT. Fuck this is gay

>things look better for the X-Men now
¿

More books after men vs in humans or whatever it is called

>More books
>written by Bendis

Fuck the Inhumans

The moment the movies acknowledge them then they're canon.

>Bendis writing Inhumans

What would happen?

Medusa gets BLACKED

>tfw Ryan Gosling will never play Black Bolt

In the sense that they're starting to roll out more merchandise and stuff, I think.

If they get a good Game I will cum my pants.

Good. Marvel Studios is fucking garbage and Marvel Television are the only people doing anything worthwhile with the MCU.

>shitty ass shows
user, the shows are better than the movies. The only thing the movies have going for them are bigger CGI budgets.

>but somehow causes some people to accuse those who notice that of being conspiracy lunatics.

You really don't get why? Maybe a few are complete idiots or apologists, but a lot are damage controlling.

Maybe if you'd weren't wasting time on Sup Forums this wouldn't have happened, Ike.