This is pretty much definite in terms of a starting point for the 2016 election results...

This is pretty much definite in terms of a starting point for the 2016 election results. I'm tempted to give Hillary MI and Me and to give Trump NV, but the tan states are the ones that are up for grabs at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

270towin.com/maps/BBrLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nate Silver's polls-plus economic indicators forecast

good posts burger man have a bump

thank you, my kiwi friend

NC is still a swing state, their voter id laws were recently ruled against.

I chuckle everyone says my state Virginia is blue just because Kaine is on the ticket. Thousands of Dems switching party lines here because of Clinton. Even Democrats for Trump is headquartered here. She isn't winning here.

Corrected that map for you. What Nate Silver says isn't relevant because he is a strong liberal who loves Obama and is friends with Clinton.

270towin.com/maps/BBrLA

i could have sworn this was 27 percent trump a few hours ago

You clearly have a pro-Trump bias.

Missouri, Georgia, and Arizona should be considered swing states if you think Wisconsin, Michigan, and Maine are tossups.

Unless northern ohio fuck it up, Trump is going to win ohio by a landslide, it's not even close.

media's polls have a +15 Clinton bias

here is last week's internals

I actually meant to include VA as a swing state. Good catch.

>You clearly have a pro-Trump bias.
Perhaps, but Trump will absolutely outperform Romney due to the 3rd term effect going against Hillary

Okay, Romney.

>here is last week's internals
source?

There was a new poll added to the average with Clinton +1

Trump campaign internal polling

Where can I see it online? Link?

right here:

Can confirm. I know no one in Cincinnati that will be voting for the whore. I have not seen any signs supporting her either.

Leave it to Cleveland to fuck it up though.

It's obvious Trump will win PA,Michigan Wisconsin, Virginia, but to say that he will win NJ,Oregon,Connecticut, and Maine as a whole doesn't seem plausible.

>It's obvious Trump will win PA,Michigan Wisconsin
Him winning all three of these is a landslide (which I doubt there will be). If he wins even one of these plus OH and FL, he wins the election.