Romanian parliament says would back reunification with Moldova

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-romania-moldova/romanian-parliament-says-would-back-reunification-with-moldova-idUKKBN1H32D6?rpc=401&

Do you think reunification will happen? Would be cool also Russians would get butthurt af.

Attached: screenshot-uk.reuters.com-2018.03.28-10-16-12.jpg (733x505, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phpromania.net/carte/5-Learning_PHP_MySQL_and_JavaScript.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5NosF-zuJpc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_Cyrillic_alphabet
utambassadors.wordpress.com/2014/10/29/lost-in-translation-antti-finland/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you think Tranistiria exists? To stop reunification.

Plus Romania is a shithole itself. Why would they want Moldova, which is even bigger shithole?

>Why do you think Tranistiria exists? To stop reunification.

I'm sure they would give up on this strip of useless land and annex Moldova without Transnistria.

>Plus Romania is a shithole itself.

It's still far better than Moldova, also it's in the EU.

>Why would they want Moldova, which is even bigger shithole?

Because poor countries don't think about money as much as about CLAY. That's why they're poor.

No one wants Transnistria, and Romania is better than Australia, an island of convicts with no history.
I kind of doubt reunification would happen right now. It would be kind of sudden. And I'm not so sure I want it, since there are many russians living there.

>Russians would get butthurt af
We probably just fuck their shit up. Russia have peacekeepers in Transnistria for a reason.

>since there are many russians living there.

They could go back to Russia, but more likely, they would all go to Germany with their new EU passports.

You can see, that the number of Russians in Baltic countries has sharply dropped since 1991, because Russians leave these countries or simply die out. It would be the same in Moldova.

>We probably just fuck their shit up.
Lol, Russia can't do anything, it would mean attacking a NATO member.
>They could go back to Russia, but more likely, they would all go to Germany with their new EU passports.
I fucking wish, but the ones in Baltic countries aren't all leaving so I doubt it. Last I heard the Baltics still have a significant Russian population.

>aren't all leaving so I doubt it.

Well, ALL of them will never leave, but after some time there will be so few of them that they will become completely irrelevant. Moldova is depopulating very fast, and I guess young Russians are almost non-existent there already, just wait until old commies die and you'll have Russian-free Moldova.

>Last I heard the Baltics still have a significant Russian population.

In 1989 34% of Latvia's population were Russians, now it's only 26%. And since the vast majority of these 26% are people 50+, given very low life expectancy among Russians, it is likely that this number will continue to drop even faster now.

>ALL of them will never leave
Oh, they will.
>In 1989 34% of Latvia's population were Russians, now it's only 26%. And since the vast majority of these 26% are people 50+, given very low life expectancy among Russians, it is likely that this number will continue to drop even faster now.
That's still a fucking lot. And yah their population is old and aging, but so is ours.

It won't happen desu, there were countless times when it could have happened, all they had to do was to say let's do it because we were always open about it. Besides that, they always been and will always be pro Russia. Seems like officially they put all their hopes in the Eurasian Economic Union.

It's wrong to refer to them like that, as if they have a collective opinion on the matter. Moldova seems to be very split on this, maybe about 50-50. The ones I men in Romania told me most people in Moldova want the union but that doesn't seem to translate into action.

>moldovans still vote against reunification

Do they really hate us ? Don't they see that we have bigger salaries than they have ?

Is the poll rigged to favour in non unification ?

Attached: file.png (190x161, 43K)

I guess Moldovan want annexation but their politicians don't because they would lose their position and money.

But if Romania simply gave them a lot of money they would agree I guess.

for better
they literally will be a shilling for russia fifth column in your country

So why don't you want to give all Novorussia and Malorussia to Russia to get rid of Rooster shills?

They already have away Crimea without compensation. Maybe Ukraine should pay Russia to take Odessa and Kiev as you suggest

would be great

Does Moldova have gypsies too?

It has moldovans...

Like in baltic states, the only people actually working there and paying taxes are local russians, rest are parasites

Situation would be easier if we had specific region where everyone wants to secede like Crimea. In other regions, pro russians have place even in certain parts of western ukraine. In other words, then we must get rid from the whole country

Sorry, gypsies. It's not happening.

Attached: Flag_of_Transnistria_(state).svg.png (1200x600, 5K)

Russia will attack Moldova before they even join. No one is going started a World War with Russia over fucking Moldova.

*Is going to start.

3/10, maybe Dyadko will take the bait

I guess they could, but at that point they would be in an outright cold war with NATO, since they would annex a country with no justification. And all that for what? They wouldn't gain anything from it.

you overrate russians, they won't do a shit
it's about transnistia, like you said no one is going started a world war with russia over fucking moldova, so they need to overstep the pride and cut it off

>No one is going started a World War
I wonder why neither Ukraine nor Ukraine's "allies" did anything major when Crimea was seceded.
They did like: "bad, bad Russia, stop doing that! no more candies for you"

Because we fell for the "brotherhood" meme.

>Plus Romania is a shithole itself.
What the fuck is this retarded cliche shit? Have a look over GPD numbers relative to evey one of our neigbours you peasant. We are around V4 level and the richest nation in the Balkans.

Yeees, good my child, goood

Attached: file.png (275x207, 97K)

The only thing you have ever given Moldova is a high HIV infection rate. Google it.

Nu mai raspunde la momeala, Ros. Te faci de ras.

Unfortunately, the average romanian is intoxicated by the idea of re-uniting with a region and a people that was unlawfully sliced away by the russian empire and later by the soviet union and re-integrating our hapless brothers.

In actuality, "moldovans" in the Republic of Moldova are either brainwashed retards or actual russians who were rusified during their stay under Moscow's thumb while dissidents were sent to gulags or relocated in Siberia and Kazakhstan. The real moldovans are already part of Romania.

Attached: moldovans.png (1205x827, 79K)

Stiu stiu...dar imi fierbe sangele.

Ai baut prea mult

Yes my friend. But think of how many Russians we get to discriminate in brutal fashion when we unite.

Ros is an angry GYPSY
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAZZZHHHHHHHAHAHA

mai rau. Am errori in cod si sunt stresat

Cati bani faci din asta? Ma gandeam sa invat sa codez. Oricum n-am altceva de facut.

I'm actually a angry white Romanian man. Probably more white then you.

Attached: Ancestry Composition 23andMe (1).png (1260x741, 133K)

>0.1 Sub-saharan african
NOI

1900 euroi. +bonuri de masa
...dar e stress :(

Ce limbaj sti

Keep dreaming, Romani!
GYPSYYYYYYYYYY HAHAHABA

stii*

Multumesc

JS, Node, Angular, React, ReactNative, Vue, Java, TypeScript, PHP, Swift...si multe altele...
dar in principal fac JS fullstack acuma. Meteor

Cat timp ti-a luat sa le inveti

Hi gypsy

>implying gypsies can code

probabil nu a invatat de unul singur

Mai bine daca te inscri la niste cursuri user

I guess we can send your people again to siberian resorts

Attached: nazi us_girl.jpg (1500x984, 328K)

I'm afraid of more countries with significant russian minorities ascending to the EU because Putin used russian minorities to justify annexing Crimea... I don't want to escalate the west-east conflict. I'm not sure he would back down from attacking a NATO member, truly, he might just call bluff on western nuclear powers' posturing, since nobody wants MAD.

One our political journalist wrote that russian Pridnestrovye and romanian Moldova is the ideal solve. And he is liberal

Daca vrei sa te apuci situ incepe cu PHP fullstack...Eu am inceput in liceu vara ca eram plictisit. Am cumparat o carte

Daca inveti PHP poti intra indomeniu si dupaia inveti onthejob.
phpromania.net/carte/5-Learning_PHP_MySQL_and_JavaScript.html

Iti ia 2 luni ca sa inveti bazele bine de tot

Which union? The EU?

does their language/dialect sound different for you?

youtube.com/watch?v=5NosF-zuJpc

You dont have the manpower now Ivan. Take care muslims dont send your people to some exotic resort first.

No

"Moldovan" is literally romanian with a russian accent. It wasn't even considered a different language from romanian until russian authorities tried to pretend it was to divide them from us.

I speak Polish

> le "muslims" meme

kek

50% muslim Rotterdam is dozens times richer than your subhuman shithole.

If not hardworking hungarian minority and russian lipovans whom your subhuman nation treat like shit you would've lived worse than moldovans

so as Finnish and Karelian? also why did you drop Cyrillic?

To be honest I had an idea of romanization of Russian, but now I'm understand that Cyrillic is an native eastern european thing.

Shevchenko, pliz

Chirilic is fine...but we only switched to Chirilic first in the 15th century...we use to use Latin in the old times. + when we switched to Latin we could adopt some letters unique to our language Ă, Â, Ș, and Ț.

Crimea is Russian majority.

In '20s and '30s moldovan people kept Tsar Nicholas II portraits as icons, they were still loyal to Russian Empire

Attached: nicholas-ii-1868-1918-czar-everett.jpg (666x900, 65K)

>amc vrei să te întorci în țară dar aici viața e mai ușoară

Attached: forsenW.jpg (900x900, 40K)

We can use Latin too, but it should be a different dialect, because the main has a lot of soft consonants at the end.
A lot of them have ukrainian surnames, but they're 100% pro-russian.

Great, now szekel land can reuninte with hungary.

Ă, Â, Ș, and Ț sunt si in chilirica veche

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_Cyrillic_alphabet

Am adoptat alfabetul latin ca sa ne apropiem de occident

>If not hardworking hungarian minority
Szekelys here are poorer and more corrupt than romanians.

>and russian lipovans
There's currently 20000 lipovans in romania and most of them are rednecks living in the danube delta and no one treats them like shit. They just want to fish in the delta and we leave them alone.

If you're gonna try to insult us, at least do it with something that makes sense.

It's closer than that. It's a dialect at best. Like I said, it wasn't even considered a different language until very recently. I remember one guy made a "romanian-moldovan" dictionary and over 90% of the words were the same, while the rest were russian loanwords or retarded shit like calling a siren a sea whore or soda pop "sweet water".

Attached: 131608563129.jpg (288x467, 42K)

If Chirilic works for the Russians there is no reason why you should switch.
We addaped Chirilic to keep in line with the Slavonic Church.

pick Old flag with 2 alphabets.

Attached: 149846163424cd4890.jpg (700x465, 296K)

>Great, now szekel land can reuninte with hungary.
We will probably give autonomy to Hungarians and Russians just to keep conflicts to a minimum.

>that beautiful flag

Retardat regele care a decis sa intoarca steagul

Am suntem singurii ratati din est cu culorile verticale pe steag

Regional autonomy is unconstitutional so it probably ain't gonna happen.

Decent bait.

>I don't want to escalate the west-east conflict.
That's exactly what regimes like Russian one want. They will keep getting bolder and bolder and you will cower and back down every time.

Do estonians understand finnish ?

I've always wondered about that

Constitutions can be changed

Gypsy language looks beautiful :'3

Eram francofili deci trebuia sa-i copiem.

au moins nous avons une langue kop1

If they speak slowly then we can understand a little, but it's easier to speak to them in English. Also we can have misunderstandings. I'll give you some examples:
Hallitus- mould in Estonian, government in Finnish
Pulmad/t -wedding - problems
Raamat/raamattu- book - bible
There are more examples and other facts about our languages here:utambassadors.wordpress.com/2014/10/29/lost-in-translation-antti-finland/

why was moldovia seperated?

In the 19th century, Moldova was a vassal of the Ottoman empire. Russia defeated the Ottomans in a war and sliced Moldova in half and took the eastern side.
The western half united with Wallachia to form Romania while the East was turned into "Basarabia" by the russian empire.
100 years later, the russian empire collapsed and Basarabia seceded and voted to join Romania. Thus Great Romania was formed.
Then the Ribbentrop-Molotov pact happened and the soviet union demanded Basarabia and we gave them to them. We re-took it during ww2 but we lost in the and and it was taken away again. Basarabia was then turned into the Moldovan SSR and 1/3 of it was carved out again and given to Ukraine (The northern end and the southern end). When the soviet union collapsed, the moldovan SSR seceded again and became the Republic of Moldova.

So now there's two Moldovas. The western side, which has been part of Romania for 156 years, and the Republic of Moldova, which is still called Basarabia here.

interesting

No dude, the union with Romania.
>also why did you drop Cyrillic?
For practical reasons, most developed countries use it. Also ,it looks better.
Ha, maybe the russians living there but not the Romanians. They voted to unite with the Kingdom of Romania.

>V4 level
>not shithole

Attached: 1520750669926.jpg (181x182, 10K)

>Pulmad/t -wedding - problems
kek