So, Sup Forums, what are some redpilled or Sup Forums vidya games?

So, Sup Forums, what are some redpilled or Sup Forums vidya games?

Go read a book

>games
>redpilled

no

Stardew Valley: You only have one life, don't do things you don't like just because is "the way to succeed" because success is something subjective. Instead try to do things that make you appreciate the little things in life, those are the things that will make you happy.

Also pretty comfy.

Also, I must say that the most red pilled games in general are table tops RPGs. They promote the essential white civilization values; you need to work as a group to succeed, you have some laugh and fun with friends, if you are a dick no one will be with you, follow the unwritten rules, etc...

>Drow society is underground, perpetually dark, full of drama, murder, intrigue, inter-community assassination, sex cults. All worship an obviously evil demon spider goddess.

>Society is completely Matriarchal in every way, males have no rights really, mostly used for creating children and guarding the household. Not loved, but tepidly appreciated like a large guard dog.

what?

Mount Your Friends

Assassin's creed 2

Dark elves are niggers and nobody cares about them and if any DM even lets you be one he's a failure

you still here? looking for books to read, i can only think of 1984 and animal farm.
any suggestions?

Overwatch is a fun game, so that.

What type of book you looking for? I'm rereading book of the new sun If you're a fan of sci fi I recommend it. Gene Wolfe's books trigger the fuck out of women

looking for political commentary books, i'll leave fantasy and sf for later

I was saying that the most evil and vile / dangerous race in the game is the race where the society is a Feminist one.

>political commentary
Here's a good short story to start. It inspired Orwell

Ck2
Vic2
Eu3/4
HoI4
You can live out almost any Sup Forums tier fantasy in these games lad.

this

Ace combat 4/5/0 PS2

Mercenaries playground of destruction PS2 xbox

serious sam

to an extent assassins creed

FAR CRY SERIES

Crackdown

psychonauts

thanks m8

Theres alot of good shit. Brave new world, the great gatsby etc. It would be difficult for you to run out of good redpill/neutral books.

Dwarf Fortress

>You attempt to become a self sufficient fortress with nothing but 7 dwarves and a lot of alcohol.
>The goblins comes along to kill everyone and steal your children
>The elves want you to stop your wood industry yet trade you wood for your valuables
>The kobold always comes back to steal your shit and stab your guards then run away in fear 'cause they dindu nuffin
>The humans are in the same shit as you and are pretty cool in general
>Everything goes to shit really quickly with everyone and everything, you end up closing your fortress to the outsiders
>Everyone starve to death or go mad

>Also an australian bird always appears to steal your most needed items just to piss you off

And now there is a petition system to accept migrant from other races so you can finally enjoy dwarven guilt when you refuse a goblin for murdering your legendary miner because they are peaceful and all your dwarves becomes mad.

Wait a min how is Far Cry series or Ass Creed red pilled or Sup Forums?

Robotron 2084 is the most redpilled game. Prepare for the robotic revolution humanoid.

>Asian dictator portrayed as villain
>he's actually based af, you realize at the end
Pagan Min seemed red pilled, he's probably browse pol

Yeah, fucking first thing you see when you turn on an Ass Creed game is 'developed by a team of multinational faggots'

Prison Architect

>start a prison
>build it up nice for my first 8 inmates
>they're all niggers

Ah right I forgot about FC4. It really was a redpilled game. Funnily enough the devs claimed that it's SJW.

Doesn't seem too Sup Forums. Only Sup Forums thing I can see in Ass Creed is that Abstergo is literally jews.

>hoi4
>the most dumbed down disgrace of a hoi game ever created

go for hoi3 black ice otherwise agreeable and only vic2 is with hpm and all dlcs

The first Deus Ex