If Trump wins when should the mass civil disobedience start...

If Trump wins when should the mass civil disobedience start? I plan on doing everything I can to delegitimize his presidency

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zIH-J3uLN3E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

start by killing yourself

>delegitimize his presidency
>delegitimize
kill yourself
that'll teach him

Move to Canada with the others.

youtube.com/watch?v=zIH-J3uLN3E

>Mass civil disobedience
Boy you'll really show us

Start by biting on the barrel. KYS.

nice post

>reported to FBI

Quit your job, quit paying taxes. Live like niggers for the rest of your life. Engoy.

See how much you like it when we shut down the nations interstates.

Fuck off, we're full.

Can I report the NSA to the FBI?

Judging by your leaf posters, I'm sure they'd be welcomed.

Especially if they call themselves refugees from the big bad meanie named Trump.

You want anti trump americans. All the white trash "tradesman" types will be voting Trump and fucking their sisters whereas Hillary voters are erudite, accomplished and educated.

Yes, burn your own neighborhood. If you try mine you'll get shot.

it won't start. everybody will be too busy...

MAKING
AMERICA
GREAT
AGAIN

People, the Trump train is leaving the station...
To all the shillbots and naysayers...
The past is the past...
It's not too late to join America's team...
So get on board...
You fucking faggots!

TRUMP 2016

LOL

>college leftists actually think this will happen

AS a white male I am prepared to operate an underground railroad for Hispanics just as my forefathers did for slaves. Never will I recognize Orange Hitler as the legal president. Never will I obey his orders. Never will I sit back and watch cowards and racists enslave and bring back Jim Crow.

Hating leafposters is a meme. There was no beef before we elected Trudeau. Get ready for all the flak you're going to get for years when HRC is elected.

We want and need more people with conservative values because our and the entire West's population of conservatives is low and dwindling.

>887 ▶
> (You)
I can guarantee you the nations 11 million undocumented citizens and their allies, like myself, along with Black activists will bring this nation to a grinding halt until Trump complies with demands. If he tries to stop it we will slander America and make it a global pariah for bigotry and hate.

See how much you like it when a Peterbilt smears your ass at 55mph

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF SENPAI

That's fine. You go on ahead and do what you feel is right and just...
But whatever you decide to do, you'll do it during the PRESIDENCY of DONALD J TRUMP

Im a lawyer, I work in personal injury/civil right so I wont be out there but I will represent anyone injured, esp if it gives me a chance to sue.

Imagine the harsh things you would say and think about people who would do that if Hitlery was elected.

Stop being a nigger, nigger.

Learn to post you goddamn stupid nigger.

You're not going to stop shit, you're going to be literal domestic terrorists in need of elimination.

OP, can you feel that?
I just astrally projected my subtle consciounsness right over you and took a fat soul shit down the back of your soul's neck. You like that? It's a runny one.

the best way to delegitimize a presidency is mass-suicide

No, because I imagine the democratic party is going to refuse to work with Trump starting Day one so any action will have the blessing of the party.

@87474358
I can gurantee you literally no one that matters will cater to any sub humans that revolt due to Trump winning.

Also no ones gonna do shit no matter who wins. leftists won't do anything that matters if trump wins, rights won't do anything that matters if Hillary wins. I think the only Hong that can realistically start a civil war in the US is an outright ban on fire arms.

@87474828
It's always about the kikery.

try going back to mexico without submitting the proper paperwork

thatll really show em

No, that's just your retarded leftist explanation and excuse to commit violence because you didn't get your way.

And what would the proper response be when a literal felon who got off the hook takes the presidency using her insider connections?

>undocumented citizens
Hol up nigga. Wassa?

That's cool, reps have majority and that's not changing anyway. How's it feel to be completely ignored?

being this new

When was Hillary convicted? Can I have the date because I can tell you the date when the HEAD OF THE FBI came out and found no wrongdoing.

Trumps personal Slav guard will ethnically cleanse all 11 billion of you niggers. Billion because they need to be trained so your group will be cloned in it's entirety a couple of times for extra target practice

I really admire your commitment to social justice. I think you should follow in the footsteps of other great protesters like in this pic. It is probably best if you do this and put the livestream link on pol

>trashman is prepared to help smuggle illegals out of the Evil US

thanks puppet

> Reps
For now IF hillary wins we get 4 SC Justices an can use those to redistrict and cripple the GOP> With the courts you can do anything you want and you dont really need the legislature at all as the courts can just order funding.

aw

mom can I keep him

pleeeeeeease

Just remember who's running the DOJ starting January 2017

stupid SJW lawyer faggot

Into. The only proper response to a Trump candidacy is to flood the nation wit new citizens to stop Southern white rednecks from having any power.
Honestly some people need to be led or they will fall for tricks and elect someone like Trump who doesnt look out for their interests. White Southerners need education first THEN voting rights.

Man, burger politics is pretty fucking stupid.

>found no wrongdoing

That's not what he or anyone else in the FBI said. She committed multiple felonies but they chose not to prosecute because well, she's Hillary Clinton and the Democratic nominee.

She got possibly dozens of Americans killed with this entire email bullshit.

Come by my neighborhood user. I have the cure for civil unrest :^)

Protesting against the president is a sacred right as is refusing to obey or follow him. 38% of the nation is gay, black or hispanic and those groups, along with white women and others will slam any action Trump proposes.

That's a big IF

>inb4 for you

Yet if Hillary Clinton somehow wins the popular vote Trump supports will not have any kind of sacred right to revolt, will they?

Starting a revolt against your government is a natural right as a human being, just as it's my right to protect my country from separatist faggots like you who'd want to undermine the democratic process.

how are you bringing in new citizens? you dont become a citizen by existing here.

The mid-40s Hispanic descent security guard at my office building, and his entire extended family, are all voting for Trump

Do you feel in charge

people do it to not give shitposters (you)s

for you~

this is shitty bait. yeah, third world immigrants are accomplished and educated.

They can't conceive that those that the group overwhelmingly supports Trump over Hillary is the one that does all the fighting for this country, both inside and out.
Women, effeminate fags, tannins, ghetto niggers and illegals (who fled their own country because they can't do shit against the Mexican government) won't do shit here.
Any black or hipanic men that can organize and fight well would be on our side.
Asians already are.

She outright murdered dozens of american citizens to cover some of it up.

And liberals want her to be president. It really shows how little they care for morality or ethics.

fpbp

Bestpost/firstpost

You could move to a shitskin country and get enriched.

Nice try nigger.

This is what a lot of the beta nu-male cucks don't get.

Most men are voting trump.
Men do all the fighting and dying and getting shit done.
Most republicans are armed and democrats are not.

The leftists will never stage a successful revolution in the united states. It will be conservatives or not at all, because conservatives have the monopoly on fighting age men and the equipment to support that fight.

As soon as there is a civil war, women/leftists will immediately side with whichever side provides them the most immediate protection. They have no will of their own.

Good luck not getting killed in the streets. I would love to run over protesters.

Identify yourselves for removal, cucks.

Pretty much all those people the Clinton's have silenced are white.
Liberals don't give a shit about dead white guys or white women over 25.
||Or white women killed/raped by niggers, but that's a different argument||

>Implying she won't resign before being killed

She's already implicated in treason.

They might cry bitch and moan a lot.

They should be careful of supporting the wrong side in a civil war, because it might end up with a rewrite of the Constitution and an end to women voting.

I dont buy tripple priced Obamacare and lie about it on my taxes.

I also cheat on my taxes so it doesnt go to poor shitfucking minorities

Is that the type of civil disobedience you're referring to?

Why not Mexico?

>Implying you can get a table at the Caucus Room

Troll harder. You are fake and gay.

There is no chance that Trump will win. It is stupid to discuss this question

That's why your kind get killed by cops.

Fpbp

fpppbbbbbppppp!!!!!!

>If Obama wins again when should the mass civil disobedience start?
>If Obama wins when should the mass civil disobedience start?
>If Bush wins again when should the mass civil disobedience start?
>If Bush wins when should the mass civil disobedience start?

Nothing new under the sun.
Anything that does change will be 100% the media's provocation.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8.

Just hang yourself or leave the United States. You liberals are cancer to society anyhow. Muh feelings muh opression all you cunts can eat shit and die.

Love from The Eagles Nest

if i see this shit im getting out with my baseball bat.

>Op is a troll he is completely
>Op doesnt know the Caucus Room, He cant think deeply
>And since I got Seuss in my ID
>Id like to point out that OP is a faggot, the variety type, mighty.

But don't stop letting in the poo n' loos and chinks though!

Hillary supporters smart... Shitpost of the day. Bring me an argument so i can show Sup Forums how fucking autist you are.

move to Venezuela
they need you over there

As long as they don't penetrate into the Maritimes, I'm fine.

In the extremely rare case that Trump is elected he will be impeached as soon as he tries to abuse executive orders . Remember that the establishment GOP hates him more than the democrats do, they will work together to get him out ASAP.

In reality it doesn't matter because he doesn't have a chance at all.

Best get yourself a job so you can go on strike.

He doesn't have a chance because shit's rigged or he doesn't have a chance because he's ass? Because I feel like, well yeah he's ass, but he has more support, this election has to be rigged for Hillary to win. And I don't even like Trump. I want him to lose, also maybe die. But yeah it seems like if it came down to popular vote alone, Trump would win easily. Am I wrong though? I'm not a shill or a Trumptard I just like facts mane

Haha beta Lawyer. How much will you sue me for after i curbstomp you. Btw Trump tweeted its going to be legal to curbstomp degenerates under his presidency. Fkn lawyers shit stains of Justice.

Take that back right now mother fucker! Indian Naval Sgt. reporting on leave in USA. I will come find you and kill you in your sleep!

pic related, its the Destroyer im assigned on.

Keep stacking up we gonna need some target practice for WWIII

Stop being a whiney baby and join us or get the fuck out of this hemisphere

Haha spoken like a true faggot. Ill take spics and nogs over a cunt like you. Please kys

Everyone is voting for Trump it's only when I asked and public who they're voting for they say Hillary but when the time comes it's Trump 2016

Nothing. I didn't like it when people dragged Obama and Clinton through the mud and I have respect for the office even if I don't respect him.

fuck off cunt im starting a revolution if Hillary wins. I have four gung ho friends who are master assassins.

.45 ACP and .308 rounds can punch through clothing and body armor and neutralize a threat in 1 shot.

A person wouldn't want to get hit by .308 or .45ACP

Just a little bit of info