Am I crazy if I genuinely wanted to murder every boring loser stereotype in the world like Jerry?

Am I crazy if I genuinely wanted to murder every boring loser stereotype in the world like Jerry?

Summer and Morty skipped on some really awesome genes right there from their mother and grandpa. Jerry had to stick his Y chromosome deep inside their genes till they became losers like him. Now their natural affinity is to live a life of mediocrity and self-pity just like Jerry. When both of them could be awesome scientists like their grandpa Rick, maybe without the nonsensical cynical personality.

Other urls found in this thread:

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Rick-and-Morty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get back to your cell, Rick.

This. Jerry has job now, Rick. We don't need you anymore.

While I love Rick's antics, objectively speaking, Jerry is right about him being a piece of shit and the family being better of without him.

That's his whole thing really: He's the most sane out of all the characters but is to much of a pushover to do anything about it.

I mean look at the image in this way. Look at that beta orbiter admiring the alpha in all his splendor. The beta wishes he'd be even a fraction as naturally amazing as the alpha, but he can't the beta can't even be a gamma.

There should be a whole new ideology for this. We should allow betas to happily commit suicide and wish them a new conscious as an alpha. We should regulate babymaking with beta genes and only allow the intelligent humans we deem worthy to be called people with depthful personalities and natural qualities deeply rooted in their genes and dna combination.

Sup Forumsme on here. I can't be the only one who pities the faggots and shudders at the thought of sharing their genes. Thank biology and education I'm not anything like this new-bred generation of zombies. I can't believe people born before 99 would actually listen to dubstep, let alone consider it a quality medium of music.

Sounds like you're overcompensating for being a Jerry yourself.

Shitposting has gotten to such lengths, I can no longer tell if this is ironic or not

Suicidal tendencies can be considered crazy, so yes.
More seriously though, yes.

Yeah, well... when you're a pushover you automatically become the introverted observer who analyses everything because that's all he does all day, sits back and just observes the situation like the inactive coward he is.

I know this stereotype well. A bunch of know it all do nothings who just give their opinion, but never apply it themselves. Not to mention 98% the time that opinion is uneducated and worthy of an F- in school. Oh wow 2+2 = 4? No shit, Sherlock. Ooohhh gas emissions make the weather climate warmer which in turn melts the ice polar caps? Whoojeee, maybe now you can actually come up with a fucking answer for the problem instead of just saying we got a problem.
That is why pseudo-intellectuals always suck dick at maths, physics, chemistry and anything which takes brain power to do properly.

"Hey I know the answer, it's X"
Good, good. Now kindly write down how the fuck did you get to the answer in the first place. You copy-cheating little shit. Anyone can look at the end pages of the book for the answers and then act like a total all-knowing smart ass.

This is why your mother will only love you as a child and not as a person, Sup Forums.
This is why Rick is going to tolerate Morty's sorry little ass and never genuinely be impressed and respect him as a human being and friend. If Morty wasn't his grandson then he wouldn't give two shits about him.

Pray to those stupid little genes to kick out all the Jerry genes out and accept all the quality Rick->Beth genes into your DNA. Otherwise you're fucked for life, kid. You'll forever be a turd who only tags along the genius and never interacts with him at the same level.

And you guys said this show was reddit garbage with shitty edgy ideologies only a Sup Forumstard would... shut up, you know they're right in their edginess.

>awesome genes right there from their mother and grandpa.

Irresponsible alcoholics with depression? At least they are going on adventures without all that extra baggage Rick and Beth have even if they encounter some traumatic stuff.

>bitches about smartasses
>rick gif

Get off the computer, Mr. Sanchez.

That's a really long-winded way to say you want eugenics.
I'm guessing you don't get to reproduce in your plan.

What is so good about Beth? She still married Jerry and she didn't become anything better than a horse surgeon.

I dunno why she's so special to Rick, I never see him shitting on her like he does to Summer and Morty.

That's some deep irony.

user would be one of the Good Ones who would be allowed to.

he feels horrible about walking out on her and her mother

Without Rick, Jerry has been proven to be incredibly motivated and borderline unstoppable in several different universes.
Left unchecked, Morty has been proven capable of wrecking interdimensional havoc.

There's an uncomfortable truth that Rick recognizes but doesn't like to admit, that if doesn't keep his foot down on both of them at all times, they're actually capable of overthrowing his galactic rule.

This thread is physically hurting.

Justin, get off Sup Forums. I don't want to face these realizations. Fuck off. You're probably drunk and pissed off about something. Don't take it on us. Go write your shitty cartoon or something and stop shitposting.

That's the main problem with trying eugenics now: it's wayyy too late. the best of us have the genes we want to eliminate. Without having tons of kids whom we then slaughter the majority of, there's no solving the issues. it's too late for controlled breeding
all we can do is slow dysgenics. which is still important.. and can be done without being gigantic assholes

The Ricks from The Counsel of Ricks said she was the best Beth they knew (or something nice anyway) my theory is he's not her farther, he just stays and lets her think he is because she's such a good Beth.
It's gene sculpting or nothing.

>my theory is he's not her farther,
That's 100% confirmed. We saw the Rick who was her father die.

The best part is there are people who completely unironically think they are rick.

Is failing basic biology a prequisite for being an eugenicsfag or does having a retarded agenda cause people to forget shit they were taught in grade school?

>awesome genes from Rick and Beth
>Beth: a surgeon not good enough to work on humans, depressed alcoholic who nearly killed a close family friend
>Rick: A genius but an alcoholic with suicidal tendencies

Jerry's stupid gene might be the only thing keeping Morty and Summer from blowing their brains out.

there is no one in the world that doesn't think they're the rick

I'm glad I'm not the only one to notice this.

>Yeah, well... when you're a pushover you automatically become the introverted observer who analyses everything because that's all he does all day, sits back and just observes the situation like the inactive coward he is.
Stone cold, OP.

this.

>t. Rick

How does it feel to know that you won't ever be able to endanger innocent lives again?

Damn guess I should have put Rick and Morty in the title and a link to Kisscartoon. Advertising your thread makes it much more successful.

This could have made for a really great R&M thread. Hey it probably still can. I started off strong with my OP, now everyone's discussing the show and biology.

Good post.

Yeah well I guess that's why Einstein said human stupidity is more infinite than the universe. All the intelligent people already blew their brains out long time ago.

Logicanon here.

Summer is approximately equal to Morty
(If and only if) there exists a mapping of f1S->M
where All (x) is a subset of S exists! y is a subset of MS? (x, y) subset of f

I don't get it.

I assume S = Summer and M = Morty
and obviously red marker denotes Summer and blue represents Morty

Rick's logical notation is a little sloppy, I don't see any parentheses.

Look at this one, it's more clearer.
I don't think it actually is a real formula like that math formula in Futurama, but it's worth a try in figuring it out.

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Rick-and-Morty

Tell me Sup Forums, why is season 1 better than season 2?

Season 2 was just more of the same, which with this style of comedy means being too stale and predictable.

The smartest corpse in the universe is still a goddamn corpse you smug fuck.

Rick's a pathetic figure because he's stuck so far up his own ass he can't be bothered to use his genius to do anything but wack himself off.

All I can gather from this is that Rick appears to have both Male and Female brainwaves?

Also, if we look at the top right, we can see that Morty gets annoying very quickly, while Summer becomes more and more tolerable over the course of an episode, until something sets off her morals and she becomes more annoying than Morty.

this thread is oddly interesting...it has a rather comfy feelings, also the usual faggots are out too.
proceed, I have to see how far you guys go.

I read that in rick voice and for some reason I'm hoping that it was really rick who wrote that for us.

This show is a good parody of sit-coms for doing stuff like this. Jerry isn't "sit-com dad" who's cartoonishly stupid but lovable. He's a normal person who fails at everything because he's lazy and cowardly. He's genuinely fairly shitty but he isn't stupid, per se. One of the first things I liked about this show was how it had Jerry recognize how crap his marriage was; it was Beth who was avoiding the issue by resenting Jerry and indulging in dishonest fantasies of running away she'd never actually carry out.

You could probably counter this with the fat that Rick definitely has some mental disorders and is waaay to egotistical to try and change himself. You either get to be mediocre yet work in society or be a drunken genius constantly hating himself and others for no reason other than "they exist"

you sound asian

That's not the main problem with eugenics bro

C'mon man, you don't even GATTACA.

It's a brave new world, Minorities are even going to be lightening their skin though genetic manipulation so the future is white. It's all going to end up great.

I fully expect the chinese to jump on genetic engineering, then the west will follow with baby producing chambers for wealthy white women that can't be bothered to sacrifice their careers and education to waste 3 years gestating and raising their own children, like they really should to avoid the slow decline of the first world country that's endemic to the current world. Then everyone will be happy.

You realize the whole "alpha/beta/omega" dynamic, which was created to help organize the social structures of wolf packs, is now seen as too simplistic to properly define the social structures of wolves? Much less humans.

Yet here you are trying to apply it to people. While conveniently ignoring the timeline in which Jerry becomes a mutant-slaughtering badass: the same timeline that Rick had to flee because he fucked it up too bad to recover.

Im definitely closer to being Jerry than Rick.